Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,005 members, 7,866,809 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Nigeria Info FM Sacked Me – Popular Radio Presenter, Matse Nnoli Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Nigeria Info FM Sacked Me – Popular Radio Presenter, Matse Nnoli Reveals (934 Views)

Popular OAP, Matse Admits Using Food To Trap Her Husband. / Popular Radio Presenter Chaz B Is Dead / Nigeria Info OAP Matse Uwatse & Fiance Ekemelu Nnoli Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Info FM Sacked Me – Popular Radio Presenter, Matse Nnoli Reveals by gosifechris: 5:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
Popular On-Air Personality, Matse Nnoli has been sacked by AIM Consultants, owners of Nigeriainfo FM. She recently issued a statement detailing the
reason for the termination of her appointment
with the talk radio station. The budding
broadcaster lost her job few months after she tied
the knot. Read below the statement… Dear all, compliments of the day to you. I believe a lot of you must have heard of the recent
termination of my job as an OAP (On Air
Personality) on 99.3 Nigeria Info Fm. Well, it is true. I have read on several blogs that I was sacked for
being arrogant, rude etc.

Continue reading @ www.
gosifechris..com/2013/09/why-nigeria-info-fm-sacked-me-popular.html

Re: Why Nigeria Info FM Sacked Me – Popular Radio Presenter, Matse Nnoli Reveals by gosifechris: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
dear readers

i ve been trying to update her pics but its more than 200kb,but you can still view and read more about her @ www.gosifechris..com/2013/09/why-nigeria-info-fm-sacked-me-popular.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Hits Back At A Fan On Twitter / Top 12 Nigerian Celebrity Flops Of 2013 – The Embarrassing List [photos] / Eminem, Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry & Others Enter Guinness Book Of World Record.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.