Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) (150898 Views)

"We Are Under Attack From APC " -- PDP Raises Alarm / Jonathan At OIC Summit With Leaders From Islamic Countries (photo) / What Islamic Terrorists In Iraq (ISIS) Did To Mosul Christians: Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Werehkpe: 12:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Horus:

c as this guy for left de pill-out! Gangsta like
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 12:31am On Sep 23, 2013
El shabab in an interview with aljazeera- When asked what they'll do with the hostages he says they will not surrender and they will not negotiate!!

Attackers killed a few hostages and threw their body parts outside after helicopters landed on the roof.

All somali refugees must go back to somalia! We are fed up with hosting evil.They can slaughter themselves to death if they so wish and leave peaceful nations to progress.

Mtaona cha mtema kuni haki! NKTEEST! You will all go to hell with bloody hands.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 12:43am On Sep 23, 2013
DrBaby:

I am very emotional at dis point and have decided not to say anything as I am frm a muslim family...bt I wl give u dis one short answer.
oh good I also have christian relatives the side of my mum(ex christian) family smiley

Those countries u called r very hostile to christians n oda religion so much dt dey av subdued it. Nobody is allowed to practice der religion...no single church in saudi-arabia...n d rest...and d problem wt muslims is dt dey want to dominate everywhere even countries wt minority muslims
and are they mosque in vatical city? If there is can you start mentioning them? Saudi arabia was where Islam originated from and a strictly sharia law practiced...christians are allow to practice there religion but not allowed in public, you can do your christian thing in your house in saudi no one will come to disturb you but evangelizing your doctrine is not allowed in saudi law so the christian in that country should abide to the law.

...u want sharia to reign...aw possible is dt.
Imagine if muslims r nt allowed to practice der religion or build der mosques in oda countries...wat wl u do?..
sharia law is a practice in muslim countries, what boko haram are doing killing innocent people is wrong the Quran said "let there be compulsion in religion" in nigeria we have the traditionalist, christians, few athiest and so on, Islam can't be force on them Nigeria is not a muslim state so BH are not doing the right thing by killing innocent people, mind you BH also killed many muslims like the 40 muslims killed in the mosque.

And what will i do if mosque are not allowed in my country then I will serve God in my house abi what else...we should learn to respect laws

Loads of excuses as reasons why des terrorists attack...I do nt knw abt world history bt I knw abt naija history...we al knw d boko haram attacks were unprovoked. ..dey only hide under a lie to perpetrate der evil acts...
Dey av ruled naija for so long...dint bother to develop der region (northerners) and now blaming christians for der underdevelopment n backwardness...
BH is nt political...dey started as religious n gave demselves as political tools wen d need arose.
Am short of words stil...
there are also history of christian and pagan terrorist attacks in naija and yes BH are political tools you can see them moving as muslims but not doing the teaches of the Islam they are lost souls and Allah will punish them for there evil act they have done.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by maclatunji: 12:46am On Sep 23, 2013
dbride:

Sometimes it is wisdom to keep some thoughts inside you because they belong there!!!!!

You remind me of someone. You don't have to fear if you have nothing to hide.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by maclatunji: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2013
cutina: The muslim who are nice aka quiet ones ,hypocrites, wolf in sheep clothing
you are part of the problem you stay in islam when your fellow muslims kill innocent people .
you never denounce it. its being in a gang that kills but since you haven,t killed
being a gang member in that gang is ok who are you kidding you are soo part of the problem

Keep your bigotry to yourself. Criminal elements can be found in every race, tribe and religion.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2013
Were the Israeli forces already on ground? shocked
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by DrBaby(f): 1:19am On Sep 23, 2013
tintingz: oh good I also have christian relatives the side of my mum(ex christian) family smiley

and are they mosque in vatical city? If there is can you start mentioning them? Saudi arabia was where Islam originated from and a strictly sharia law practiced...christians are allow to practice there religion but not allowed in public, you can do your christian thing in your house in saudi no one will come to disturb you but evangelizing your doctrine is not allowed in saudi law so the christian in that country should abide to the law.

sharia law is a practice in muslim countries, what boko haram are doing killing innocent people is wrong the Quran said "let there be compulsion in religion" in nigeria we have the traditionalist, christians, few athiest and so on, Islam can't be force on them Nigeria is not a muslim state so BH are doing the right thing by killing innocent people, mind you BH also killed many muslims like the 40 muslims killed in the mosque.

And what will i do if mosque are not allowed in my country then I will serve God in my house abi what else...we should learn to respect laws

there are also history of christian and pagan terrorist attacks in naija and yes BH are political tools you can see them moving as muslims but not doing the teaches of the Islam they are lost souls and Allah will punish them for there evil act they have done.

I knew this was gonna degenerate into this...but for your info, der r over 500 mosques in italy, muslims are allowed to practice der religion n talks are ongoin for official recognition by the states as regards der rights n d constitution....check google or wiki or wateva source u feel like.
The world has gone beyond hostility n intolerance to ppl just because a particular religion was started in a place...a lot has to b 'revised' wen it comes to religion because things av changed n so has ppl...imagine if we r al stl stuck to d old practices in terms of technology, science, medicine etc...bt because of our personal gains n feelin of superiority...we av al held to religion as it was in d old...not for d love of it..bt to fulfil our personal gains n desires....everybody wants to b in control of d world power...mind u I have no personal opinion or view abt dt.
But I knw dis wl nt continue for long...wen ppl r pushed to a wall...dey either enter into d wall (which is usually nt possible) or they react...and dis is usually d case...I just hope d muslim faithfuls r able to say/do something fast enof to save der faith...cos dey r fast becomin everybodys enemy....

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 1:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Kamenmen:
Tourists.

Very wrong.You can best describe the kenya if you live here. The country is a mixture of many races living here as citizens.
Whatever the case,when terror strikes, race takes a backseat.It's vain and foolish to discuss colour during such times.
It's even more silly to rubbish the efforts made by the trained security guys doing their level best in such a hostile environment.
If one thinks they can do better let them join the forces.I am sure they will not leave camp due to cowardice.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Msgamble: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2013
tintingz: and 20,000,000 muslims were killed daily in the arab world

You should park your loads and port to mars if you can't share nation with muslims. grin
20million muslim everyday? That is a lie,we know d population of arab who will be left alive with 20m dying daily even if they do 'ur leader',ur book should b blamed for encouraging slaugthering of unarmed ppl thru sucide bombing,beheadin,terror,u should blamed ur book n urself..china has 5% xtain,Burma 5% xtain they co-exist with their budhist bro peacefully,why is it that meagre muslim that make up china(less 1%) n Burma(2%) that is causing dis country trouble n problems..ur leader- a provocator,molester..ur book- guide to sensless murder(jihad) n terrorism..u ppl are a 'stain' on white shirt(world peace)

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:36am On Sep 23, 2013
this is like a movie smiley

hope somalis dont face a back lash by the bantus
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:37am On Sep 23, 2013
Msgamble: 20million muslim everyday? That is a lie,we know d population of arab who will be left alive with 20m dying daily even if they do 'ur leader',ur book should b blamed for encouraging slaugthering of unarmed ppl thru sucide bombing,beheadin,terror,u should blamed ur book n urself..china has 5% xtain,Burma 5% xtain they co-exist with their budhist bro peacefully,why is it that meagre muslim that make up china(less 1%) n Burma(2%) that is causing dis country trouble n problems..ur leader- a provocator,molester..ur book- guide to sensless murder(jihad) n terrorism..u ppl are a 'stain' on white shirt(world peace)

hundreds of thousands of muslim died in the last few years. 1 million iraqis died in the last 10 years

innocent somalis are killed by the usa by drone strikes, same in pakistan, yemen, sudan, afghanistan.

down with African union and kenya for interfering in the somalia
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:40am On Sep 23, 2013
Pendo and all the kenyans who use to talk about the Kenyan Military where is the kenyan military now? lol

i told you kenya would regret interfering in somali affairs

i would like to see a world where every country minds its own buisness but sadly greedy people will do anything, so we are a long way from that day
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2013
this topic is dying
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:47am On Sep 23, 2013
pendo89: El shabab in an interview with aljazeera- When asked what they'll do with the hostages he says they will not surrender and they will not negotiate!!

Attackers killed a few hostages and threw their body parts outside after helicopters landed on the roof.

All somali refugees must go back to somalia! We are fed up with hosting evil.They can slaughter themselves to death if they so wish and leave peaceful nations to progress.

pendo, i knew this day would come. where is the kenyan military

this is what happenes when you invade somalia. kenya needs to mind its own buisness and leave somalis alone. i have said this many times. but kenyans who never fought a war think they can mess with somalis who have been fighting for over 1,000 years against ethiopia alone.

somali society is a warlike society, only warirors and religious men exists in somali society.

kenya leave somalia now.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:48am On Sep 23, 2013
pendo89:

Very wrong.You can best describe the kenya if you live here. The country is a mixture of many races living here as citizens.
Whatever the case,when terror strikes, race takes a backseat.It's vain and foolish to discuss colour during such times.
It's even more silly to rubbish the efforts made by the trained security guys doing their level best in such a hostile environment.
If one thinks they can do better let them join the forces.I am sure they will not leave camp due to cowardice.

if thats the case why do somalis, arabs, and indians own most of kenyas economy and buisness. why do indians treat you guys like poo, why do most somalis have kenyan house keepers lol
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:49am On Sep 23, 2013
THE DAY OF RECONING HAS ARRIVED, KENYA MUST LEAVE SOMALIA

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 2:50am On Sep 23, 2013
my heart goes out to the victims of kenyan aggression, the innocent somalis who have been killed for more than 2 years since kenya invaded somalia
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 2:57am On Sep 23, 2013
pendo89: El shabab in an interview with aljazeera- When asked what they'll do with the hostages he says they will not surrender and they will not negotiate!!

Pendo friend, what is happening in your country is real distressing. I have gone on my knees to pray that the lives of the hostages be spared. One can't know the full weight of this until you read about such stuffs like the dead chinese woman and her wounded son. Dead Kofi Awoonor and his wounded son and you will wonder how the wounded ones are feeling wounded and bereaved, the sorrows in the hearts of families that lost their loved ones and the fear in hearts for the lives held hostages. It's terrible indeed.

pendo89:

I am truly impressed by the bravery of the Kenyan forces, girl it's not easy to be bold enough to advance into the hands of terrorist who have no respect for their lives much more that of others. Hoping that the stand-off ends soon with no loss of lives.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Ivynwa:

Pendo friend, what is happening in your country is real distressing. I have gone on my knees to pray that the lives of the hostages be spared. One can't know the full weight of this until you read about such stuffs like the dead chinese woman and her wounded son. Dead Kofi Awoonor and his wounded son and you will wonder how the wounded ones are feeling wounded and bereaved, the sorrows in the hearts of families that lost their loved ones and the fear in hearts for the lives held hostages. It's terrible indeed.

I am truly impressed by the bravery of the Kenyan forces, girl it's not easy to be bold enough to advance into the hands of terrorist who have no respect for their lives much more that of others. Hoping that the stand-off ends soon with no loss of lives.

you should get on your knees and pray for the dead somalis who die at the hands of the African union and kenyan soldiers who are killed inside somalia.

You should pray kenya leaves somalia and somali internal affairs to somalis.

i am not surprised this happened, the same thing happened in uganda in 2010, and ethiopia.

kenya is too greedy and wants our resources. Kenya needs to leave somalia
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Keep your bigotry to yourself. Criminal elements can be found in every race, tribe and religion.

My friend shut up your mouth. Denounce the attack and stop making a fool of yourself. It is terrorist act perpetrated by muslims against non-muslims using the koran and islam as a yardstick to justify their heinous and barbaric crime.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by africadown: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Henry120:

My friend shut up your mouth. Denounce the attack and stop making a fool of yourself. It is terrorists act perpetrated by muslims against non-muslims using the koran and islam as a yardstick to justify their heinous and barbaric crime.

this wasnt about religion you slowpoke. am somali and i can tell you alshabaab attacked kenya because kenya invaded somalia, alshabab and somalis have attacked kenya sporadically since kenya invaded somalia in october 2011.

they also attacked uganda in 2010 during world cup because uganda has soldiers inside somalia.

they have not attacked ethiopia since ethiopia left somalia in 2011.

this has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with politics
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 3:25am On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

you should get on your knees and pray for the dead somalis who die at the hands of the African union and kenyan soldiers who are killed inside somalia.

i am not surprised this happened, the same thing happened in uganda in 2010, and ethiopia.

I understand how you feel but if there was no war, African union including Kenyan soldiers wouldn't have come to make peace in your country Somali so you guys should stay peacefully and stop warring. Let's all love ourselves in this our Africa please. Do have a good night, okay?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

this wasnt about religion you slowpoke. am somali and i can tell you alshabaab attacked kenya because kenya invaded somalia, alshabab and somalis have attacked kenya sporadically since kenya invaded somalia in october 2011.

they also attacked uganda in 2010 during world cup because uganda has soldiers inside somalia.

they have not attacked ethiopia since ethiopia left somalia in 2011.

this has nothing to do with religion but has everything to do with politics

You are a bloody ret*ard. It is religious. Islam does not differentiate between politics and religion.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 3:32am On Sep 23, 2013
Henry120:
My friend shut up your mouth. Denounce the attack and stop making a fool of yourself. It is terrorist act perpetrated by muslims against non-muslims using the koran and islam as a yardstick to justify their heinous and barbaric crime.

Abeg make una leave Mac my friend alone jor. No bullying please.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Beey(f): 3:55am On Sep 23, 2013
africa-down:

What resources does your dry land have to offer Kenya?Your people are flocking Kenya like flies because your Somalia cannot offer them even food after decades of war.Nairobi's Eastleigh is full of your bloody Somalis.Your people were taken in as fefugees,they were fed,they found opportunities to do business & after that they started to terrorize Kenya.You all need to be deported back to your useless nation so that you can stop causing us agony.Ungrateful idiots!!!

7 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:34am On Sep 23, 2013
westgate mall-nairobi

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by onila(f): 4:34am On Sep 23, 2013
westgate mall in nairobi

That place will never be the same again

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 5:01am On Sep 23, 2013
CNN reporting that Kenyan soldiers have taken over most of the mall, more deaths reported in the advancement---most of the persons taken in hostages freed about 10 persons still held down.
High time the stand off ended.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Ivynwa(f): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2013
onila: westgate mall-nairobi

I don't think that it's safe to make a shopping mall be more than a storey building. A two storey building like this westgate is not safe as a shopping mall. They can elongate it in length. Packing shops on top of shops in endless storey building in a mall is not the best when countering such things as fire outbreak or even this kind of horrorful attack. The way that building is structured will make things harder for the Kenyan soldiers.
Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by deeptesting(m): 5:15am On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji:

Muslims have got a trade mark as terrorist and no one considers Islam as a peaceful religion, you may not want to admit it and most may pretend and may not want to associate Islam to terrorism for political reasons but do not be deceived in their hearts they know all Muslims are potential terrorists. Do not even try to quote me because that is what i have come to believe and i am holding on to it. From Nigeria,Kenya,Egypt,Libya to Syria,Iraq,Pakistan, Afghanistan to Israel, United States, UK, France just to a mention but a few it is you Muslims and your Islamic religion of war that has continued to terrorize the world and the peaceful co-existence of humans in love and tolerance. Bleep Islam and for all i care you can all turn your children and entire family members to terrorist. Shame on you all for killing innocent children,women and men.

Message to the Moderators: I will continue to copy and paste this submission should you hide it, the only way you can stop me is to ban me and i am ready to pay that price and remain as a guest on NL.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Mall Under Attack From Islamic Terrorists (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 23, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (90) (Reply)

2019 Governorship Election Results In Nigeria As Announced By INEC / Kogi Governorship Election 2019: Updates, Results, Reports And Live Monitoring / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.