Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Chris Brown Calls Jay Z Out In New Interview, Says He Gets A Thug Pass - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Calls Jay Z Out In New Interview, Says He Gets A Thug Pass (634 Views)

Psquare Saga: Peter Exposes More About The Problems Within Them In New Interview / Chris Brown Calls Himself Young And Dumb / Pics Of Beyonce Dressed Like A Thug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Calls Jay Z Out In New Interview, Says He Gets A Thug Pass by TalkNews: 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-u4BTD8kp5Xk/Uj2MsDxhSTI/AAAAAAACDA4/u9C1IzNpARQ/s320/JetCover_CB.jpg[/img]

In the latest issue of Jet magazine Chris Brown wonders why Jay Z gets a pass for stabbing someone and selling drugs but he doesn't get a pass for beating the heck out of Rihanna.

Chris Brown tells Jet magazine...

“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that [Jay Z] stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”

In 2001, Jay Z got three years probation for stabbing record producer, Lance 'Un' Rivera, for leaking his album Vol.3...Life and Times of S. Carter one month before its release date. Jay Z explained what happened that night. Continue...

But first, more from Chris Brown's Jet magazine interview

On his relationships with Karrueche Tran and Rihanna:
"Relationships are the most difficult part. That’s why I was honest with those two girls and I put out that video. My ex and I broke up because of the “situation” and she had moved on. I fell in love with another girl. Then my ex came back, so it was like, 'What is a man to do?' I told them both the truth. I didn’t do the sucker role."
Read the full interview when the issue hits stands Monday, Sept. 23.

On the media:
“The media is full of yellow journalism. A lot of things I say, they will flip it. Instead of them getting off on all the positive stuff that I do, they will bring out the negative and draw out that story.”

On the media:
“The media is full of yellow journalism. A lot of things I say, they will flip it. Instead of them getting off on all the positive stuff that I do, they will bring out the negative and draw out that story.”
*** More at http://newsinigeria..com/2013/09/chris-brown-calls-jay-z-out-in-new.html#more

CLICK HERE FOR MORE LATEST CELEBRITY GISTS

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SHOCKING NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Footballer Ronaldinho Pays $58,000 To Get His Teeth Fixed / TOO MUCH MONEY: Rapper Olamide, Gives Out Money On Twitter / Rihanna Vs Teyanna Taylor's Cold War ( See Full Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.