Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,493 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty (460 Views)

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty / Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2013
Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:59am
Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Type Such As :- Granite,Mosaic,Marbles,Ceramic,etcFor More Info Call/E-mail Tunde On:- 08035095668,08177495968

Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by fasbio(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2013
Hello pls can you send some picture of your hand work to my email address(fasasi23@yahoo.com) cos I want to do some tile/Mabel in my new building, pls include the toilet/berth room tiles you do recently

Many thanks hope to hear from you soon
Re: Am Professional Tiler, Need Reliable And Afford Tiller, We Deals With Various Ty by Tundetiler2011(m): 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thanks for checking on my profile,I'm going to send some of my recent pics to your mail as soon as possbile

(1) (Reply)

1 Plot Of Land For Sale At Lekki Epe Expressway Ajah / 45 Acres Of Land For Sale At Atan Ogun State 1.2m Per Acre / Oando Berger ojodu On One Acres Of Land,for Sale 16 Pumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.