Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. (11886 Views)

Babies Will End in Hell! - Biblical proof / Does Easter Celebration Have Any Biblical Support? / Child Dedication By Christians, Any Biblical Support To This Practice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by adepojuis: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Life is too short to commit suicide,be patient,u will still die.
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
spacechuks: I will advice U̶̲̥̅̊ to shift out of this thread cos is not meant for people like U̶̲̥̅̊ ,muslim fanatic,the last time I checked,islam has caused more than double havoc to humanity than any other religion,I pray U̶̲̥̅̊ don't die a muslim cos U̶̲̥̅̊ will rot in hell fire,go and ask dat atheist who mentioned the name of Jesus the first time in his life when he was abt to perish in the sea and was saved.tThe bible said there is no name given among men that we might be saved.I m not filled with bitterness,♍Ɣ concern is for U̶̲̥̅̊ and U̶̲̥̅̊Я likes to be saved from a religion of violence so that when U̶̲̥̅̊ die,U̶̲̥̅̊ will have a hope of glory
It is people like U that bring some people to talk ills about the Holiness of God simply cuz U are full of ills and hatred despite Jesus asked U neither to condemn nor hate but LOVE and preach LOVE !!!

And Again, when did God appointed U an Apostle who determine who goes to HELL OR HEAVEN ........Do U think U urself have served God enough through Jesus Christ to warrant U a ticket to HEAVEN !!!.... U must be very arrogant,Loud and proud!!!

I only asked U to conduct some experiment with wet active transformer with the name of jesus ....... And lets record some Miracle !!!

What have I said On this thread by giving some verses to a fellow Human who wishes to know about Biblical disaproval of suicide and U hateMongers under the guise of Christ-ians now think U can devour me !!!

U might have witnessed muslims that are violent, I have also witnessed christians that are full of hatred e.g Spacechuks as well as extortionist in the name of Miracle e.g SpaceChuks ....... Others are ; Private Jet cruisers while a church member can not even afford slippers also are different dominations of beliefs Catholic,Jehovah witness,Celestial,C/S et all and the most shocking is approval of HomoSexuality in the Church of God ..Anglicans!!!

The moral of the above is that ''U don't Judge Religion by Ills perpetrated by her adherents'' but from critical,unbiased and adequate understanding of its doctrines as embedded in the scriptures!!!

I'm sorry ooo if such offended!!!
God forgive us all !!!
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by Ogadtop(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2013
uhuogba: To the pastors,
Christian elders,
Everyone in the house,

Any biblical proof that suicide is a Sin?

Happy sunday to you all!
is anyone preventing u from killin urself?
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by spacechuks(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2013
donroxy: It is people like U that bring some people to talk ills about the Holiness of God simply cuz U are full of ills and hatred despite Jesus asked U neither to condemn nor hate but LOVE and preach LOVE !!!

And Again, when did God appointed U an Apostle who determine who goes to HELL OR HEAVEN ........Do U think U urself have served God enough through Jesus Christ to warrant U a ticket to HEAVEN !!!.... U must be very arrogant,Loud and proud!!!

I only asked U to conduct some experiment with wet active transformer with the name of jesus ....... And lets record some Miracle !!!

What have I said On this thread by giving some verses to a fellow Human who wishes to know about Biblical disaproval of suicide and U hateMongers under the guise of Christ-ians now think U can devour me !!!

U might have witnessed muslims that are violent, I have also witnessed christians that are full of hatred e.g Spacechuks as well as extortionist in the name of Miracle e.g SpaceChuks ....... Others are ; Private Jet cruisers while a church member can not even afford slippers also are different dominations of beliefs Catholic,Jehovah witness,Celestial,C/S et all and the most shocking is approval of HomoSexuality in the Church of God ..Anglicans!!!

The moral of the above is that ''U don't Judge Religion by Ills perpetrated by her adherents'' but from critical,unbiased and adequate understanding of its doctrines as embedded in the scriptures!!!

I'm sorry ooo if such offended!!!
God forgive us all !!!
I don't have time for religious tussles and trading of words cos I hav got important things to do...but I will leave some few words for you-i wasn't compelling U̶̲̥̅̊ to change U̶̲̥̅̊Я faith rather was just telling U̶̲̥̅̊ what U̶̲̥̅̊ stand to benefit when U̶̲̥̅̊ giv U̶̲̥̅̊Я life to christ,♍Ɣ bro the end of time will tell,when all men shall give account of themselves,who will be U̶̲̥̅̊Я advocate,will U̶̲̥̅̊Я name be in the book of life.
As for U̶̲̥̅̊Я muslim brodas who believe killing is the only way to express their grievance,U̶̲̥̅̊ had better advice them to stop cos their act is enough to divide this country,left for me,there is nothing that will take me to the north again,not in this life cos I have experience how wicked and brutal U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can be all in the name of U̶̲̥̅̊Я prophet.
♍Ɣ bro do more analysis and research,God has bless christain communities all over the world, southern Nigeria and southern sudan serves some examples blessed with oil, but the muslim north has always been pest and parasite across board and still will not allow christain living among them to be.it hurt me so bad when I see and hear christain killed and massacre in the north;there is indeed no excuse of any to take a life U̶̲̥̅̊ cannont create not even yours.
Even ♍Ɣ militant brothers in the south here clamouring for what belong to them unlike U̶̲̥̅̊Я BH broda clamouring for what?(I m still yet to find out) don't believe killing innocent citizen is the way out
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
spacechuks: I don't have time for religious tussles and trading of words cos I hav got important things to do...but I will leave some few words for you-i wasn't compelling U̶̲̥̅̊ to change U̶̲̥̅̊Я faith rather was just telling U̶̲̥̅̊ what U̶̲̥̅̊ stand to benefit when U̶̲̥̅̊ giv U̶̲̥̅̊Я life to christ,♍Ɣ bro the end of time will tell,when all men shall give account of themselves,who will be U̶̲̥̅̊Я advocate,will U̶̲̥̅̊Я name be in the book of life.
As for U̶̲̥̅̊Я muslim brodas who believe killing is the only way to express their grievance,U̶̲̥̅̊ had better advice them to stop cos their act is enough to divide this country,left for me,there is nothing that will take me to the north again,not in this life cos I have experience how wicked and brutal U̶̲̥̅̊ guys can be all in the name of U̶̲̥̅̊Я prophet.
♍Ɣ bro do more analysis and research,God has bless christain communities all over the world, southern Nigeria and southern sudan serves some examples blessed with oil, but the muslim north has always been pest and parasite across board and still will not allow christain living among them to be.it hurt me so bad when I see and hear christain killed and massacre in the north;there is indeed no excuse of any to take a life U̶̲̥̅̊ cannont create not even yours.
Even ♍Ɣ militant brothers in the south here clamouring for what belong to them unlike U̶̲̥̅̊Я BH broda clamouring for what?(I m still yet to find out) don't believe killing innocent citizen is the way out
U are a kid who has learnt nothing about God,Christ nor Life !!!!

As a Believer urself,U should know Believing in God is beyond Materialism ,Huge Gathering and Mistake of some sects !!!

Ok, I don hear U ..... U have converted me , are U happy now !!
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by stint(m): 11:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
donroxy: Why did Oshiomole, a Christain Governor of Edo state sanctioned Death Penalty for well deserved criminals !!!

Mayb U should Open a Thread so we can tussle it out ......!!!

I see how wise you are. you are using the actions of one man to justify what is right for the remaining 6billion of us to do! so what if he is a governor or claims to be a Christian? My Jesus did not kill even to save his own life!
Re: Any Biblical Proof That Suicide Is A Sin. by chakwa: 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
Romans 14:21–23):

It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble. The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

Faith comes by hearing God's Word anyhow. Thios is the true meaning of giving your life to Christ. every motive of every action need to be accessed.

James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn’t do it, it is sin for them. SO answer,n this: Your presence in this earth, is it important to God? Can he use you to save 1 billion people? Then you know what is good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attention!!! Strictly For Christians!! / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / 6 Ways To Render Acceptable Service To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.