Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding (1107 Views)

Photos From Fuji Artiste Adewale Ayuba's Daughter Wedding. / Reserve A Seat Now For #gej Daughter Wedding At Icc Abuja / How Lagos socialite, Iyalode Bankole died today, Hours before daughter’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
It happened on the 21st of September, 2013 in Lagos, South-Western Nigeria.

My elder sister('Daughter' because our father is late and being the first and only son...) got married to her heartthrob of over 13 years on the said day.

I thought of what to do for her, then I decided on Nairaland.

Nairaland is more like a Virtual world home to me, I spend over 80percent of my online time on Nairaland. I have made some friends here, some enemies also and those who don't care.

I hope this get to the front page sha.

N. B. Most of the photographs were taken by me, except those of me in them.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
More...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
More
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Did they get to climb the slide after the wedding? embarassed
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
spongeback: Did they get to climb the slide after the wedding? embarassed
You are a case... Where is @Airforce1 when you need him... But, I don't think they did... Would that have been romantic?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
13 years? Wow.

Congratulations to her and the groom.

Love is a beautiful thing cool
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by modextus(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
winkCute couple ...lucky dad grin

Wishing 'em happy married life
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Finally. .
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ok. HML
Just incase this make fp, cos different types of thread makes FP.
FP thingz
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
Don't feel insulted, I was just kidding undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by AbuMikey(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Just in case,let it be known that I was here! cool

HML to your Sis smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
spongeback: Don't feel insulted, I was just kidding undecided
I know! I am not.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
••••••••back to my serious question angry, I like playgrounds its one of the reasons I never cried on my first day at kindergarten undecided
s3nn2x: I know! I am not.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by nekaa(f): 2:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
U scared me there with "daughter"; u made me strt thinking that in the course of my doings on nairaland I go don abuse (big) person papa.... @ post; I am really happy for her, 13years is a very long time to have waited...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
nekaa: U scared me there with "daughter"; u made me strt thinking that in the course of my doings on nairaland I go don abuse (big) person papa.... @ post; I am really happy for her, 13years is a very long time to have waited...
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Caracta(f): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Woooaaaah! Beautiful. I like the "oleku" style. I'll be digging one soon grin

Happy married life cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Saraben(f): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
congrat dear
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by Saraben(f): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2013
congrat dear......
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by homesteady(m): 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2013
HML to them!
BTW OP were are you in the picture? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 6:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
homesteady: HML to them!
BTW OP were are you in the picture? cheesy
Of Course! It is not difficult locating me. Read my post carefully and look at the pictures again... You will see the youngest 'father'
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by homesteady(m): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
s3nn2x: Of Course! It is not difficult locating me.

Ok lemme guess!
You are the guy in the 7th picture with black cap? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by ARareGem(f): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2013
Wish 'em the best in their married life. smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by ARareGem(f): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2013
Erm, the last man on the right of the 7th pic, he looks very familiar. OP, is he an actor?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander's 'daughter' Wedding by s3nn2x(m): 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
ARareGem: Erm, the last man on the right of the 7th pic, he looks very familiar. OP, is he an actor?
That was what I was told. But, I haven't seen any of his movies sha.... Not really into Nollywood!

(1) (Reply)

List Of 10 Most Dangerous Terrorists / Most Popular And Influential Nairalanders / Top 20 Funny Factsabout Ijebu People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.