Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. (1199 Views)

What If The Bible Is A Lie? / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Shocking Truth To Smokers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by asco15(m): 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2013
The devil is very wise, and that is why the bible made us to know that we should not be ignorant of the devices of the enemy.
The devil has tried so many ways to pull down pastor Lazarus Mouka, who has been binding him and his agents and has been winning many soul to God, but couldn't, so he device another means which is the Linda's revelation.
The main target of the devil is to pull down pastor Lazarus, so he used many truth that many christians already know and included a lie about The Lord's Chosen Ministries.
The already known truth about other churches and a lie about Chosen made her revelation to seem true. ''The many truths have beclouded a lie''.
Many christians didn't seek counsel from the holy spirit, the spirit of truth, to guide them, but they just believed everything that Linda said.
Why can't christians study the bible which said that by their fruit we shall know them. Can a bad tree brings forth good fruit? the answer is no.
But lets consider the fruits that the Lord's Chosen is bringing forth, are they bad or good?.
Many people are confessing that they have left their formal sinful ways and have given their life to Christ in The Lord's Chosen (which am one of them). Can a devil call people to repent from fornication, adolatory, immoral dressing, stealing, and many other sins? or can a devil openly bind lucifer, queen of kingdoms and witches and demons?
I fully joined Chosen last month to go and see for myself and i even went to the headquarters church in Lagos and i can tell you that from the G.O messages my life has totally changed for christ, i can confidently tell you that he is a true man of God..
In this our world today, how many churches are preaching the total salvation messages? how many churches are calling every evils and sins in our society and asking people to repent? How many churches are confronting the devil and his agents openly like Pastor Lazarus?
Let me tell you that right now the church that is wedging great war against the devil and exposing his tricks is the Lord's Chosen, and the devil brought up this story to make the G.O angry so as to attack him, knowing that anger will make him to lose his annointing. The bible say that test the spirit to know if its true or not. and those of you that are criticizing what you haven't tested are committing sin against the Holy Spirit. And if you are still doubting listen to the G.O message on cable or visit the church, then you will get to know the truth for yourself.
Heaven @last is our aim.
Chosen must conquer.
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by amaralizzy40y: 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thanks my broda, d church of God must move 4ward and d gate of hell shal nt prevail. I join d church dis yr april 2 see tins 4 myself, lo and behold wht i saw was d opposite of wht rumour pple are sayin. Infact chosen is first class.
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by Paulscholari(m): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Na wa o..wetin una go say before..wel as for me COZA is first class
*winks*
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by udopee(f): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
I AM A CHOSEN, I CANNOT BE DECEIVED!! HEAVEN AT LAST..........
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by ud4u: 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Sure my brother,
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by peteregwu(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2013
GOD BLESS YOU. YOU SABI BETTER THING. YOU ARE A WISE CHRISTIAN.
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by asco15(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
peteregwu: GOD BLESS YOU. YOU SABI BETTER THING. YOU ARE A WISE CHRISTIAN.
I am a chosen, i can never be deceived, after see what God has done in my family through The Lord's Chosen or after recieving genuine salvation in Christ Jesus.
I would rather be a chosen that to go to my former church, where i was living in since but active in church activities.

2 Likes

Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by ojoyentalk: 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
What if sis Linda,Sis Margaret,Sis Victoria(Togolese),Bro Ezekiel,Bro Michael,Bro Samuel(14yr old),etc were all saying the Truth?
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by amaralizzy40y: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote
author=ojoyentalk]What if sis Linda,Sis Margaret,Sis
Victoria(Togolese),Bro Ezekiel,Bro Michael,Bro Samuel(14yr old),etc were
all saying the Truth?[/quote]My dear rememba wht d bible said abt d last day abt Bleep prophets. devil is movin seriously wit his agent lookn 4 whm 2 decieve.
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by amaralizzy40y: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hw cn sumbdy tel u dat God told her dis n dat. B4 u believ sumtin u hav 2 go 2 God in prayers and den ask urslf if its posible 4 sumbdy 2 frame lies against sumbdy.
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by cosby07: 12:52am On Sep 25, 2013
I learnt a lot watching those testimony, holyness, righteousness, salvation, some things we do dat are sin, dis not church things but Era of GRACE. HE who have ears let him hear. Watch @ learn
Re: Linda's Story Used Many Truth To Becloud A Lie. by peteregwu(m): 8:17am On Sep 25, 2013
ojoyentalk: What if sis Linda,Sis Margaret,Sis Victoria(Togolese),Bro Ezekiel,Bro Michael,Bro Samuel(14yr old),etc were all saying the Truth?

ARE YOU NOT A HUMAN BEING LIKE THEM? WHY DONT YOU GO TO CHOSEN AND HERE THE PASTORS PREACHING. THAT IS WHY I LOVE THE WHITE MEN, THEY WILL GO TO THAT PLACE AND FIGURE IT OUT THEMSELVES.

BUT BLACK MEN BELIEVE WITHOUT A PROVE.

(1) (Reply)

Does Tb Joshua Has A Way Of Making Them Not To Come Back? / Christians What's Your Take On This??? / Scienctific Errorr Made By Ur Lord(jesus) In Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.