Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

We Place Members Under You BEFORE You Pay! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / We Place Members Under You BEFORE You Pay! (705 Views)

What Percentage Do You Pay As Commission For Every Buy and Sell Deals on NSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Place Members Under You BEFORE You Pay! by ojojames: 7:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
Tried MLM but didn't have much success?

With our automated powerline system, you'll get paid on the first 3 people who join

the company after you ... even if you didn't recruit them yourself!

Here's the thing ...

I'm not going to tell you you'll get rich for doing nothing with this, but you CAN earn up to

$2,047 per month with zero recruiting because of the 2x14 matrix pay plan. Having said that,

I would not recommend waiting around for spillover with this or any opportunity. Check out

the benefits of promoting the business too!

- $25 fast start bonuses paid weekly!
- Matching bonuses on personal recruits up to 5 generations deep!

Either way, sign up for the free tour and watch the system work BEFORE you pay!

http://jot68.stiforpmovie.com/

To your success,

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Nid Advice Am Owed By Uniport For 2yrs now What Do I Do Next / Business (transportation) Investment Opportunity Urgent.. / Ways A Student Make 300k In About A Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.