Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

PHOTOS News: 21 Year Old Onwuka Irene Emerges As Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / PHOTOS News: 21 Year Old Onwuka Irene Emerges As Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 (1204 Views)

Frank Odega Goes From “gerrarrahia” To Latest Etisalat Ambassador / Nigeria's First International Pageant,world Miss Ambassador For Peace Launched! / Voting For Miss Ambassador For Peace Pageant 2013 Starts...as Photos Go Online! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS News: 21 Year Old Onwuka Irene Emerges As Miss Ambassador For Peace 2013 by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
It was indeed an event that lived up to its billing as 21 year old Onwuka Irene emerged winner of the 2013 edition of Miss Ambassador For Peace pageant in the early hours of today

The much publicised event both on electronic and online media attracted massive crowd from far and wide.

The Abia state born graduate of Imo State University who also represented Abia state in the contest put up an impressive display on stage to arrest the attention of the Judges and the sympathy of the mammoth crowd who cheered with excitement at her every move on stage.

In truth, it was indeed a night to remember with spectacular musical displays, rip cracking comedy, interesting drama presentation and meritorious award recognition. The elated audience had much more than they anticipated as they went home satisfactorily with fun memories.

Other queens crowned are MAFP Diaspora- Miss Abuja, MAFP South East - Miss Ebonyi, MAFP South West ~Miss Lagos, MAFP North Central - Kaduna and MAFP South South - Miss Bayalsa

The newly crowned Queen did not hide her excitement in clinching the crown. She expressed her gratitude to all who stood by her. “Thank you all who made it possible for me to be Crowned Miss Ambassador for Peace 2013. You all showed me your effort, love, care and inspirations, am truly humbled and I promise to make you all PROUD..God bless you” she said.

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe, the CEO of the pageant also thanked all who supported especially the sponsors, partners and the Miss Ambassador for Peace agency team.

See photos : http://gleesconcepts..com/2013/09/photos-news-21-year-old-onwuka-irene_666.html?m=0

More stories and pictures coming soon on other online media
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Follow @gleesconcepts
Catch Us on BBM: 2A8A304f
Email: gleesmodels@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Set Me Up- Kelly Hansome / Kim Kardashian Paid $500,000.00 For 40 Seconds Appearance / I'm Getting Married Throwing Away My intimacy gadget -kemi Omololu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.