Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,217 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Here Are The Richest And Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Here Are The Richest And Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood (photos) (3579 Views)

The Top Booty Queens Of Nollywood (Photos) / Unveiling The Papas And Mamas Of Nollywood ( Photos ) / Divorced Cases That Shook Nollywood (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are The Richest And Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood (photos) by androidFather: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Here Are The Richest and Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood (photos)
Four elements contribute to the success of a movie at the box-office. They include good script, experienced director, professional publicist, and most importantly, the big name stars.

Of all the four, there is one a producer should never violate at the market place and that is the ‘star’ aspect of it. There could be a bad script, inexperienced director and not too good publicity for the movie but it is almost impossible to have Return On Investment (ROI) with un-bankable stars.

See the list here with their picture
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/here-are-richest-and-most-powerful.html
Re: Here Are The Richest And Most Powerful Babes In Nollywood (photos) by androidFather: 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
Keys To Career Success

Success Tweet:
Vision without action is a daydream. No matter how big your plans and dreams, they’ll never become reality until you act on them.

As a career success coach, I’m always looking for new and different ways to get across my common sense ideas on life and career success.

KEY 1: I Have a Positive Attitude! Learn what attitude is, what aspects of your life are controlled or directed by your attitude, how to determine your attitude at any given moment, and what specific strategies make a positive attitude a permanent habit in your life.

KEY 2: I Believe in Myself! Understand the nature of human potential through a simple process of identifying your personal talents and abilities; developing academic strengths and personal interests to create personal fulfillment and economic opportunities for your future.

KEY 3: I Build Positive Habits! Understand the process of how habits are created. Learn to identify and remove self-defeating habits and create habits that will make all aspects of your life easier and more successful. I wrote about the power of positive habits in a recent post.

See more here
http://g-loaded..com/2013/09/keys-to-career-success.html

(1) (Reply)

Pics! Olamide When He Was A Kid / What A Daring Red Carpet Outfit !!! / Actress Anita Joseph $trip$ For “ebola Bathroom Selfie”challenge[see PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.