Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,195 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Child Molestation At It Peak - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Child Molestation At It Peak (681 Views)

Story Of The "Abia molestation" Victim's Husband. / ABSU Gang Molestation Suspects Unmasked / MFM Tries To Justify Molestation Of SaharaReporters Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Molestation At It Peak by Controversy: 6:16am On Sep 23, 2013
Man accused of raping
neighbour’s 8-yr-old daughter
By Ebere Nwafor
A 32-year-old driver,
Muhammadu Alabi, has been
arraigned before an Abule-Egba Magistrate’s Court, Lagos, on a charge of alleged rape of an eight-year-old daughter of his neighbour.
The accused lives at 34,
Emmanuel Aina Street, Aboru,
Ipaja, Lagos. He, however,
pleaded not guilty.
The prosecutor, Inspector
Racheal Williams, told the court that the offence was committed at the residence of the defendant on September 3.
According to the prosecution,
the accused called the child to
his room to send her on an
errand.
Williams said the suspect,
however, raped the child and
that her screaming attracted
neighbours, who then rescued
her and reported the incidence
to the police.
The prosecutor said the offence
contravened Section 137 of the
Criminal Law of Lagos State,
The Magistrate, Mr. Tajudeen
Elias, granted him bail in the
sum of N2 million with two
sureties in like sum.
Elias adjourned the case to
October 8, for mention.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/nigeria-roadmap-to-stability-progress-and-unity/
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Caseless: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2013
refer to prophesy no 8; "child molesters will be on the prowl. Molesting women, little children and even pregnant women. so watch whre your kids go". I dnt believe in prophesy of these men of God, but i dey fear this suleman guy. I like that pdp break-up and vancancy in aso rock part of d prophesy sha.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Controversy: 6:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Who will teach this peeps reason they so desire? I don't know what southwestern governors, Oba's and other relevant authority are doing about this ugly news almost on a daily basics

1 Like

Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Controversy: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2013
caseless: refer to prophesy no 8; "child molestation will be on the increase, so watch whre your kids go"
Which prophecy?
Something should be done about this or else before 10 to 15 years this will become a way of life in southwest
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Lanrefahm(m): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2013
Iron pant should b enforce on every male except babies das d only solution
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by ChristyG(f): 6:38am On Sep 23, 2013
Controversy:
Which prophecy?
Something should be done about this or else before 10 to 15 years this will become a way of life in southwest
i guess u have not heard about the one of the ibo man and friend who were molesting his daughter for a whole seven years abi? Are they also from the south west,it cuts across all regions bro.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Caseless: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Controversy:
Which prophecy?
i jst cant believe this ugly trend is becoming like every hour occurence. What happened 2 ashawo joints, i dnt knw. This is why some states allow these joints to curb these lose guys, stil, that is not helping them.

Na one apostle johnson suleiman wey de form 'predict with precision' 4 here. Use d nairaland google space, u'l see the prophesy.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Caseless: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Christy G: i guess u have not heard about the one of the ibo man and friend who were molesting his daughter for a whole seven years abi? Are they also from the south west,it cuts across all regions bro.
be disintrested in ur remark and dnt tribalise this topic. Who knws, d guy myt b frm sw too.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by mascot87(m): 7:15am On Sep 23, 2013
caseless: be disintrested in ur remark and dnt tribalise this topic. Who knws, d guy myt b frm sw too.
Call your illiterate igbo brothers to order first
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by ChristyG(f): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2013
caseless: be disintrested in ur remark and dnt tribalise this topic. Who knws, d guy myt b frm sw too.
the poster had tribalised the thread,if u go to violent and disgusting section,the thread is there....thats not really my point tho,useless men who cant control the useless thing dangling between their legs and sleep with little girls cuts across all tribes and even countries sef.a lot of rape crime happens in india but it is not only india that rape crimes happens. Men like this,deserve their d.icks been cut off and fed to dogs,as if man have not inflicted much pain on women,they also inflict their pain on little girls
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Arysexy(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Its a known fact that r*a*p*e is now rampant in SW.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by owolabifunke14(f): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2013
Rape should henceforth attract a capital punishment, if not, these monsters won't allow little girls to rest.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by dridowu: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2013
The animals that i treat are far better than some humans when it comes to se.x.
Ds man is the biggest fool of our era. Show no mercy
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Controversy: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2013
Christy G: i guess u have not heard about the one of the ibo man and friend who were molesting his daughter for a whole seven years abi? Are they also from the south west,it cuts across all regions bro.
Wonders shall never end!
I have not heard it o, where and when pls?
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Controversy: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2013
mascot87:
Call your illiterate igbo brothers to order first
Pls don't tribalize this thread.... What can do to stop this ugly occurrence?
Remember your child or my can be victim, something should be done and done fast
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Caseless: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2013
Christy G: the poster had tribalised the thread,if u go to violent and disgusting section,the thread is there....thats not really my point tho,useless men who cant control the useless thing dangling between their legs and sleep with little girls cuts across all tribes and even countries sef.a lot of rape crime happens in india but it is not only india that rape crimes happens. Men like this,deserve their d.icks been cut off and fed to dogs,as if man have not inflicted much pain on women,they also inflict their pain on little girls
u right, bro. Molestation/molesters cuts across every tribe/region/religion..he shldnt have restricted it to sw. Avoid him anyway.
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by ChristyG(f): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2013
Controversy:
Wonders shall never end!
I have not heard it o, where and when pls?
go to the violent and disgusting section,the thread is there and the event happened just recently.it is really sad.men are evil beings who commit violent crimes on the female being.as if women have not suffered enough
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by Caseless: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Controversy:
Pls don't tribalize this thread.... What can do to stop this ugly occurrence?
Remember your child or my can be victim, something should be done and done fast
guy, na u start am oo. If u continue, i ban u. Thank u!
Re: Child Molestation At It Peak by cashkid18(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2013
am nw tempted to say ETT angry

(1) (Reply)

Late Olusegun Agagu Corpse Now Leave Lagos To Iju Odo, Ondo / Obiano Unveils 10-point Agenda For Anambra / Libyan Prime Minister, Ali Zeidan - Kidnapped (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.