Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? (695 Views)

INTERVIEW: Abdul Haji Recounts Rescuing Westgate Hostages / Reactions To Westgate Murders By Muslim Scholars/imams / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by BigBelleControl(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2013
Based on the reports that came out of the recent/ongoing attack in the Westgate Mall in Kenya where it was said that those who couldn't recite the Al-Quran or say the name of the mother of the Prophet Mohammed (SAW) were killed by the militants. If you were to be in the situation as a
Muslim, what would you have done. Will you say it to protect your life or see it as a form of Jihad to protest against these beastly acts by not saying anything.
NB: All comments should be kept civil.
Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by vedaxcool(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2013
Time to go 24, MusaBauer

first i will pray for Allah to give me the strength to fight these criminals and then i will see how I can overpower them,
Maybe I will look left and right, . . . then sneak on one of those pesky terrorist, and wham!!! get his gun, and cock it, move on to the next and open fire on the next - dives right to "dodge" an incoming bullet, and keep firing on them terrorists till they are all dead! or maybe I will simply walk out with my life and pray Allah brings the terrorist down!
Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by deols(f): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2013
I have always wanted to be a heroine. I have seen Jack Bauer as pretty not so good. I think I'd just have done a female and much better Jack Bauer move.

This satisfies you, Op?

dmb

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by BigBelleControl(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2013
deols: I have always wanted to be a heroine. I have seen Jack Bauer as pretty not so good. I think I'd just have done a female and much better Jack Bauer move.

This satisfies you, Op?

dmb

Let me ignore the sarcasm
Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by maclatunji: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
No one can truly say what they would do during an emergency.

1 Like

Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by sino(m): 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
maclatunji: No one can truly say what they would do during an emergency.
True bro, but i'll wish to be courageous enough to tell them straight to their face that what they are doing isn't Islam!
Re: As A Muslim Caught In The Westgate Mall Attact, What Would You Do? by tbaba1234: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
sino:
True bro, but i'll wish to be courageous enough to tell them straight to their face that what they are doing isn't Islam!

Sure way to get a bullet in the head.. At least, you will die as a shahid.

These guys don't wanna hear that.

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Allahu Akbar! / Leave Seun Alone.... / If My Period Comes While Fasting,should I Complete The Day Fasting Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.