Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! (590 Views)

Webmasters Rate And Review My Site Codedbabablog / Nigeria Elections App And Review / Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Senior webmaster in da aos, ds s d 1st website I wil b designin. It deals wif selling of authentic jersey. Ma client dosnt want it 2 a full ecommerce site cos of his pocket. So ds s wat I designed 4 him. NOTE: ds s ma 1st website...... Review n rate pls http://edgesjersey.com.

Constructive criticism s all welcome. Thanks
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by WizPrince1(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2013
It makes sense but it zaps too much MB's in Mobile View
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
It makes sense but it zaps too much MB's in Mobile View

Sowie Wiz-prince, its d nature of d site. Ecommerce site.... We will soon release a mobile site. Tanx
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by Lovetinz(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Must you use 100% width?
I indicated empty spaces with yellow boxes.
I personally like tight layouts.
The circle means, Show it or remove it.
Copyright issues aside, wouldn't a picture of footballers on the pitch, or at least a football be interesting?
Why are all the background of the pictures white?
These opinions are only mine

Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lovetinz: Must you use 100% width?
I indicated empty spaces with yellow boxes.
I personally like tight layouts.
The circle means, Show it or remove it.
Copyright issues aside, wouldn't a picture of footballers on the pitch, or at least a football be interesting?
Why are all the background of the pictures white?
These opinions are only mine

Tanx love tinz. I fink u used operamini 2 view d site. Try 2 view it in a blackberry browser or system. Dia s a slideshow(fireworks) dt displays pictures of footballers.... 2. D bk ground of d pix r white so dt it cn reflect very well and bring out d best in d jersey.
Pls try 2 open it in a bb browser or system... Tanx 4 so much sir!!! Ur reply again wil b much appreciated
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by Lovetinz(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
My fault. I used firefox wirh all extension disabled.
And one important thing I forgot:
Congrats on your first site.
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lovetinz: My fault. I used firefox wirh all extension disabled.
And one important thing I forgot:
Congrats on your first site.

Uwc sir!!!
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by adewasco2k(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
I was typing with a screenshot of your site when my PC battery went flat.

1. The header image/banner doesn't align with the body

2. The header image/banner needs to be sharper/brighter

3. You should use a good social icon, the one you are using is very large, you just scaled it to that size (20px/20px). One of the reasons for slow loading.

4. The instagram icon doesn't match with other social icons.

5. In your code I so a long list of break tags (<br/>wink you can use css to handle that if you need spaces, makes your code look dirty.

6. Try to load less css files also, since you have a css file why do styling in your html?

Overall, I commend you, since its your first site, you tried.

Where is my oga at the top @GraphicPlus?
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by adewasco2k(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is also for you to check, I am not sure....fireworks or jquery which could be best for your slider?

I always go Jquery! Not. Saying its the best tho
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 5:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
adewasco2k: I was typing with a screenshot of your site when my PC battery went flat.

3. You should use a good social icon, the one you are using is very large, you just scaled it to that size (20px/20px). One of the reasons for slow loading.

5. In your code I so a long list of break tags (<br/>wink you can use css to handle that if you need spaces, makes your code look dirty.

6. Try to load less css files also, since you have a css file why do styling in your html?

1. d banner s nt sharp I knw n it was ma designer's fault cos I resize am to bigger size
2. I wil try 2 luk 4 beta instagram icon
3.Adewasco, am nt dt gud in css(ma bads)
4. Tanx sir!!!
Re: Please Rate And Review Ds Site!!! by ABDamola(m): 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
adewasco2k: I was typing with a screenshot of your site when my PC battery went flat.

1. d banner s nt sharp I knw n it was ma graphics designer's fault cos I resize am to bigger size
2. I wil try 2 luk 4 beta instagram icon
3.Adewasco, am nt dt gud in css(ma bads)
4. Tanx sir!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Website - Your Views. / Need Help To Cash My Adsense Cheque / Tips On How To Automatically Register Users Of My Old Site Into Another One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.