Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Genevieve's Website Gone? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve's Website Gone? (1427 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve's Website Gone? by ddizzle(f): 6:11am On Jun 05, 2006
genevieves website, what happened to the website, i jst quickly created a fansite it is www.freewebs.com/nmorecords sorry didnt have money to do a dot come one lol bt it helps tho anybody with info on her site shuld holla @ me
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by eveseh(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2006
LOL LOL how can a website just go like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by ciaragirl(f): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2006
funny lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by ddizzle(f): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2006
its true try it it says nt found or sumthin
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by trendy(f): 10:54am On Mar 20, 2007
she nor pay for her site that is why grin
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by kemisole(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2007
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by trendy(f): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2007
buhaha
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by Emad(f): 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2008
trendy i agree withu
i met her manager a few days ago, and he said
that she had not paid him for six months, so his family had to live in her back yard
her landlord wakes them up every morning to remind her of her responsibilities grin
Re: Genevieve's Website Gone? by ifyalways(f): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2008
Emad:

trendy i agree withu
i met her manager a few days ago, and he said
that she had not paid him for six months, so his family had to live in her back yard
her landlord wakes them up every morning to remind her of her responsibilities grin
ROTFLMAO

(1) (Reply)

Football Brothers Brendon And Femi Ayanbadejo 'brother Up' With Kushtv / Batista,wwe Superstar / Naija's Top 5 Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.