Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time (3651 Views)

Free New E-book On HTML And CSS / Any Webmaster In Niger To Help Register .ne Domain? / I Need A E-book That Will Give Me Good Foundations On Web Design. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 6:38am On Jun 24, 2008
Hello Nairalanders!!!

For those who want to learn webdesigning or want to perfect their skills as a webmaster. There as an e-book dat will teach you everything that you need to know in accomplishing this feat.

It will teach you everything from writing your first HTML-CSS-Advanced Javascripting-hosting and promoting your website.[color=#006600][/color]IT IS A GREAT BOOK FOR EVERYBODY.

The depth of the book(over 1000 pages) and the well illustrated examples is just all what you need to becoming an accomplished webmaster. grin

Those dat are interested should post their emails on this thread.
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by quadrillio(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2008
am interested please, send it to my box, quadr20_wale @ yahoo . com (no space)
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2008
@quadrillo
I am sending an email to your box.
U go check it. grin
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
quadrillio,
Ur email is not working. Pls paste a functional email on the thread.
Thanks. grin
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by bolajiboi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
bros i will like to have one pls
this is my email address bj_quadri@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by uncletucco: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2008
ahhh bros ,I am interested.my email is uncle.tucco@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by baslone: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2008
Yea,I am interested in one.My email is badmosolasupo@yahoo.com.

If you about to tax me. Let me know chap chap grin
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2008
Hello ALL!!!
I will soon reach you all via Ur email. cool
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by Binary(m): 8:59am On Jun 26, 2008
I must commend You! you are doin a great job here. Helping Nigerians Youth in IT.
I AM INVITE U TO JOIN US AT NIGERIA YOU SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, FUTURE NIGERIA PROJECT. logon to www.nysdf.net, www.futurenigeria.org.

pls kindly send to my box. webmasterruler@yahoo.com.
Thanks God bless!
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by kamsik(m): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
HELO ALL HOW ARE U DOING TO, I GOT THIS MESSAGE I SHOULD HAVE BEING THE N0 1 TO POST.

BUT THIS IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS
kamsikwebsolutions@gmail.com.
i will glad if i get reply from you soon
thanks

you can also be party of this year Yoruba Music award 2008

http://www.yorubamusicaward.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 4:51pm On Jun 26, 2008
Hello All!!!
Seen all your posts. Will be reaching U guys v soon.

@baslone
U sure know materials of this type cost money to organise and distribute.

But 4 Nairalanders, I am giving the FIRST TWO PARTS OF THE ebook FREE to the FIRST 50 respondents. grin
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by HERO111: 6:07pm On Jun 26, 2008
@poster,
pls send it to me at ukpongagain@yahoo.com
thnx
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by more4dlord: 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2008
i will like to have one pipemaster=====my email is more4dlord2002@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by fransois2(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
While you are learning to become a webmaster, you might want to consider signing up for a reseller package.
@ web4africa, we will give you all the support you'd need when you sign up for our reseller package.
Why not visit us today. Kindly follow the link below to see other great offer we have for you.
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by eojogwu: 7:16am On Jun 27, 2008
@pipmaster,
[color=#000099][/color]I AM ALSO INTERESTED. My email is eojogwu@yahoo.com.
U said U will give us the first two parts free. Hope the other parts will not cost too much?
Thanks v much.
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by brinebaba(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2008
Web designing!!
Always wanted 2 learn it,,
hum,yummy,yummy
bunk my box ::scopes_badboy at yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by baslone: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
pipmaster:

Hello All!!!
Seen all your posts. Will be reaching You guys v soon.

@baslone
You sure know materials of this type cost money to organise and distribute.

But 4 Nairalanders, I am giving the FIRST TWO PARTS OF THE ebook FREE to the FIRST 50 respondents. grin

Yea, I expected that! Sha dont make it expensive but we shall
know the worth when we see the content.I am expecting it.

Take Charge!!!!!!
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by lynxnoon(m): 12:44am On Jun 28, 2008
@poster
wont mind having a copy
my email is lynxnoon@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by iparrot(m): 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
wouldn't mind the book too. email address is evilkid007@yahoo.co.uk
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pipmaster(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
HELLO GUYS!!!
I will be sending the first two parts of the book by weekend FREE of charge.
And if you are satisfied you will have to pay just N1000 for the other 7 parts. THANKS[/color]
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by Bayyoxx: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hello,
Men! i'm interested.Thanx a million, This is my email address- bayyoxx@yahoo.com. I work on flash player,Pls is it possible to download clone U tube Flash player that shows related videos on the player?
Cheers!
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by damil(m): 2:27am On Jul 01, 2008
sounds cool enough. i dont mind either,my e-mail is damil_ok@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by oluwajoba: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2008
pls am highly interested in the e-book, my email is dydx20@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by mafolayomi(f): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2008
Hi dear, pls am interested too, and wont mind to pay for the other parts. beambohus@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by gigabytes: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2008
Am highly interested in the e-book: georgeapugo@yahoo.com thanks
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by richdayo: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
hi pipmaster,
pls i also need the e-book.this is my email : topdee@gmail.com
cool cool coolthanks
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by jeshurun07: 1:20am On Jul 03, 2008
thx for d support
my email is roigroupinc@yahoo.co.uk
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by javy4(m): 11:49am On Jul 03, 2008
winkbros,i can wait 2 hv the complete copy, i careless about the free copy u are sending to first 50 in nairaland.i will

request to know what it will cost me to get the complete packed,just because of its volume and comprehensiveness.i

will be glad if i can get the fit back as soon as possible.

email plajos2002@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by yinraph(m): 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2008
am interested yinraph@yahoo.co.uk
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by pizzz4all(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
my email is pizzz4all@yahoo.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by josyisback(m): 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2008
is this real?have anyone gotten it?let me try it out and see if i get it.send it to me at jossylala@gmail.com
Re: An E-book That Will Make You A Webmaster In No Time by Afam(m): 3:53pm On Jul 03, 2008
E-books won't turn anyone into a webmaster, web designer or web programmer in no time.

For web design, your best route is to follow the in built help or tutorial pages of the authoring tool you prefer.

For web programming, your best bet is to visit the website of the programming language you are interested in. There are tutorials, forums, issues that you will find invaluable.

Then practice. Look for web projects on the web you would attempt to replicate on your own. If you can successfully replicate websites then you can then begin to initiate projects on your own.

Take time to learn the fundamentals of anything you want to go into as you will never go wrong.

Design websites for fun or for business with businesses around you. Practice makes perfect, there is no short cut to web development unless you want to use content management systems all the way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Teenager Creates A Social Media Website Like Facebook. / Median UI + AMP Blogger Template Premium Version / How To Get Free Browsing Cheats Everyday To Your Email For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.