Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Unilag Masters Test? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unilag Masters Test? (30652 Views)

UNILAG Masters Aptitude Test Format / Lasu & Unilag Masters. Help! / Information On Unilag Masters Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Masters Test? by dothy(f): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2008
hi everyone! i need help like yesterday! i had registered for MHRS (Humanitarian and Refugee Studies) only to be told at the 11th hour that the course would not hold this session!!! we were then offered MILD - Int Law and Diplomacy (on the exam day!!!!) but a supplementary exam's been fixed for us July 16th. well, problem now is i have ABSOLUTELY no idea what form the exam would take. anyone out there has a clue? this is critical!!!!
thanks a bunch!
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by OpeLovely(f): 12:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
Please if anyone knows when they would start marking the papers and when the results would be out, should please holler!
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Kunlay(m): 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2008
Dear All,
It is embarrassing to know that somebody within this noble platform doesn't know the meaning of hard copy, so much more that one of the respondent to this topic said "it is not an hardcopy. It is a photocpy". My brother/sister (whichever), please the opposite of hard copy is soft copy. And soft copies are not on paper like ur acclaimed photocopy but are on the storage devices and it could be printed on paper.

2 all Master Applicants

I wrote my in LASU Anthony Campus (MBA).I passed and I have attended the interview. I am hopeful that I would be shortlisted.
In conclusion, I want to use this medium to say GOOD LUCK to you all.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by TawaTemi1(f): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2008
Kunlay:

Dear All,
It is embarrassing to know that somebody within this noble platform doesn't know the meaning of hard copy, so much more that one of the respondent to this topic said "it is not an hardcopy. It is a photocpy". My brother/sister (whichever), please the opposite of hard copy is soft copy. And soft copies are not on paper like your acclaimed photocopy but are on the storage devices and it could be printed on paper.

2 all Master Applicants

I wrote my in LASU Anthony Campus (MBA).I passed and I have attended the interview. I am hopeful that I would be shortlisted.
In conclusion, I want to use this medium to say GOOD LUCK to you all.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I cant help but to LMAO

but its true sha.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by mogambe: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2008
hi All,

pls does anyone have any info regarding the recently conducted entrance exams for masters programmes at unilag?
i wrote mine on the 2nd of July. IS THE RESULT OUT? i have not had time to go to the school to find out, no thanks to work stress.

pls any info will be greatly appreciated. grin

takia.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by TawaTemi1(f): 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2008
Well for those that wrote the MPIA entrance exam in Unilag, the results are out!

try and check your result at the departmental notice board.

Many people passed sha!

Good luck to everyone! grin grin grin
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by pipelow: 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2008
Can somebody help me, I have been surfing the net precisely UNILAG's site for info on Masters in Project Management
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by sombi: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2008
DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEA ON WHEN TO GET ADMISSION LETTER AND THE FEES TO BE PAID IN MPA? THANKS ALL
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by krozavok: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2009
hello all!! Am going for Msc Elect/Elect, does anyone have the past question all should i assume its the same set of questions. or what should i expect (for those that have past this huddle)

1 LUV
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Honora: 7:22pm On May 25, 2009
Please is anyone writing Unilag's SPGS test for MMP?

I'm clueless how to access past questions.

Any suggestions?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Eve2002(f): 7:43pm On May 25, 2009
Am also writing this exam but i choose Management for MBA, pls people in the house help me wit the question that they may likely ask cos i need that admission.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by larryx1: 10:07am On May 26, 2009
@Honora i also put in for MMP,how do we get past questions?
House pls we need possible questions on MMP
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by deeptouch: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2009
any idea what the MSc in Econmics past question look like,
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by manangel(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
imagine the grammatical blunders that is commited by our so called master degree applicants. i am so disappointed.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2009
Please is there anyone doing masters in Public Health in Unilag in this forum?
I have some questions and will be glad if you can provide me with some answers
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by Obinoscopy(m): 7:45am On Dec 13, 2009
I guess there is no one here!
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by bosunjohns(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
I need help on this urgently. I intend doing my Msc computer science(full time) in unilag. The issue is that I am currently working. Would it be possible to do a fulltime course or do I have to resign my job? Pls help. Is there a way I can merge the prog with my current job?
I need help from those doing this course already. How flexible are d lecture hours? Is it everyday?
Thank you.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by brut(f): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Go to the dept and buy the past question.Its a booklet n I bought one too
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by ucube: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Pls is d unilag masters form out nd how much is it pls I need info thanks my email is ucniky4love@yahoo.com
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by olabanji88(m): 11:20pm On Dec 29, 2014
jolo234:
guys, ladies! why the struggle for unilag? why the stress of work to school each day after facing job stress? have you heard of oau ife? their program is very flexible, only on saturdays and you have the school bus take you to and fro. you are not under pressure to pay fees infact it can be delayed till its convenient. you have seasoned lecturers give you quality education. why the stress of unilag? exams are taken in lagos . what else do you need/ think about it!

if u still need unilag mba past que , go to their library and get one. you wont regret it.but in oau we didn't write entrance exams as though we were still undergraduates seeking admission.

once you have your transcript you are sure of admission. think about it. majority of oau mba students reside in lagos.
joolo pls oau any hope for intending HND student for mesters
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by uokide: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2014
damayor:
does anyone have an idea of what type of questions they set in unilag test for masters program,more specifically m,asters in public and international affairs,thanks
just go and buy unilag past questions nd study them very well.i assure u , that u must make .just be serious abt it.
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by uokide: 10:08am On Dec 30, 2014
olabanji88:
joolo pls oau any hope for intending HND student for mesters
pls explain more on oau ife stufff.do they issue cert immediately after d program?
Re: Unilag Masters Test? by uokide: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2014
bosunjohns:
I need help on this urgently. I intend doing my Msc computer science(full time) in unilag. The issue is that I am currently working. Would it be possible to do a fulltime course or do I have to resign my job? Pls help. Is there a way I can merge the prog with my current job?
I need help from those doing this course already. How flexible are d lecture hours? Is it everyday?
Thank you.
when i did pgd education in unilag,i was running the prog fulll time ( mondays to friday at tymes mondays to wed depending)while part tym was every day frm 4pm to 8pm. But will advise u to go to ur departmt to check welll cus nt alll dept run their prog on part time..pls dt quit ur job instead u defer ur admission to any time dt will suite u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnpc Aptitude And Knowledge Test / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / N-Power Records 400,000 Registration In 36 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.