Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters (10636 Views)

Get The Lowest Price Inverter Ever #cyberpower (1.2KVA | 2.2KVA) FROM ₦19,500. / 1 Unit Of Cyberpower 5kva Inverter + 3good Batteries For Sale / Cyberpower Inverter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by c0ogumo(m): 3:14am On Dec 08, 2014
New from Schneider Electric Conext XW 230v 50Hz

http://solar.schneider-electric.com/product/conext-xw-230v-50hz/
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by c0ogumo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2015
LUKINGUY:

Thank You for your response.

Am a novice with no clue. I will prefer every of its features to be Automatic.
Am looking at maximum of 10 30watt Bulbs, 1 Flat Screens Tv, 5 in 1 Home theater and 3 fans
I will want it to run between 6 to 8hrs
The charging source will be from PHCN, 2.5kva generator, or you can advise solar.

Thanks

Did you get the answer you are looking for?
Please let me know. I can help

Whatsapp: 973-204-1296
BBM PIN: 79395A2D
Email: info@solardepotng.com
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by c0ogumo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
SALE!
10% Off Inverters

High Power Inverter/Charger
1000W 12V, 1500W 24V, 2000W 24V and 3000W 48V

Mustpower Inverter/Charger
3000W 48Vdc and 5000W 48Vdc

Xantrex XW6048 6000W 48Vdc Inverter/Charger

If interested, please use our contacts below.

Mobile: 0702-300-1051
Whatsapp:973-204-1296
BBM PIN: 79395A2D
Email: info@solardepotng.com
Your One Stop Shop For Renewable Energy

Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by ecoleco: 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
Thanks Original Poster for sharing your experience with PRAG Inverters. I have been looking at their product on Jumia lately. I had better stick with Luminous.
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by ASHLAND(m): 4:24am On May 23, 2015
digi101:

Sorry about your experience, i can understand how annoyed you must be.

However, permit me to make some humble observations for the benefit of us all. The problems you have may entirely not be with the inverter; in terms of efficiency the higher the power of the inverter the less the conversion efficiency you get (mainly due to losses in the components involved in the conversion). Efficiency might be better between different brands, but all the same if you take any brand and compare the efficiency of a 1kva to a 3.5kva the 1kva will definitely do better. I believe the companies fault is mainly not doing proper education and consulting with the client to understand the best system solution that works best for the client prior to sales.

In your case though you have a 3.5kva inverter the number of batteries you have hooked up will determine the run time you get. To enjoy a 3.5kva (around 2.5 kw) inverter the minimum battery bank you will be looking at would be 1600AH (around 8 nos 200AH). You need this much because its assumed that at least on the average you require 1200 - 1500watt per hour to power your load. If your power demand is any lower the system is way over sized to justify the losses occurring.

Another challenge would also be recharging the battery banks! I checked the buyright website and the 3.5kva has a charging current of 60A peak (bulk charge), it would take around 35 - 60hrs (depending on the inverters charging algorithm) to get the battery bank recharged! Batteries are the biggest investment in any backup power system installation, once they are not taking care of properly that investment will definitely be going down the drain.

Anyway i hope one of their top staff stumbles across this thread and brings it to the notice of the management. Rule of thumb SELL A PRODUCT THAT SATISFIES YOUR CLIENTS NEED AND YOU WONT NEED TO SPEND A FORTUNE ON GOOGLE & FACEBOOK ADS!

I would suggest if you can spare some extra cash to get a basic 1kva you'll get better run time and probably save your batteries.

All the best.
I like your details explanation.
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by akymme(m): 6:42am On May 23, 2015
Your observation is very correct, I deal with inverter and I can categorically tell you cyber power inverter is the worst inverter on earth.
Don't just use generator with it, cos it will cause a lot of damages to your electronics/electrical equipment.

@ digi the minimum no of batteries for 3.5kva is 4 not 8 because it 48v.
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by bisiriyuahmed6: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
please quick answers is needed :
Is there any good place around agege Lagos, where i can purchase reliable inverters batteries with good warrants and guaranty with product name?
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by c0ogumo(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
bisiriyuahmed6:
please quick answers is needed :

Is there any good place around agege Lagos,
where i can purchase reliable inverters batteries with
good warrants and guaranty with product
name?

Please visit SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA
www.solardepotng.com 0803-260-2629

Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by jt2016(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016
am lost here.. in considering to rely on solar, which is the most machine to be cautious of? Inverter or Battery? or the Charging controller?
Please professional advise since this guy is only complaining and returning the inverter always

digi101:
alright then, if you do decide to get another one here is a cost effective model that i usually go with,

http://www.solarshopnigeria.com/inverters/must-power/must-power-ep3000-series-sinewave-inverter-charger-2000w.html

Its 2000watts (watts not kva) for an awesome price of N69,000! Installed one late last year combined with 800watts panels the guy wants to dash out his gen! grin. Believe me you'll be surprised at how sophisticated this inverter is.
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by lakefist(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2016
This deserve front page..Atleast to warn people no to fall victim.

lalasticlala
Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by c0ogumo(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2016
=========SOLAR DEPOT NIGERIA==========

New Arrival: American Samlex Evolution Series Inverter/Charger

EVO2024E with 70A Charger
EVO4024E with 110A Charger

Specs:
http://solardepotng.com/SDN/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/EVO-E-series-230-VAC.pdf

N100K cheaper than MAGNUM

Email: info@solardepotng.com Mobile: 0812 626 1756

www.solardepotng.com

Re: Unreliable Cyberpower Inverters by Reticular: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
akymme:
Your observation is very correct, I deal with inverter and I can categorically tell you cyber power inverter is the worst inverter on earth.
Don't just use generator with it, cos it will cause a lot of damages to your electronics/electrical equipment.

@ digi the minimum no of batteries for 3.5kva is 4 not 8 because it 48v.

This is quite startling as I have been using a 2.2kVa Cyberpower inverter since 2013 till now, which translates to more than 7 years of useful life. I have not had any issue with it. I only changed the output plug at the back once and replaced a fuse on the plug that went bad. So far, I have enjoyed the inverter. I use it with 2 Nos 200Ah Cyberpower batteries which lasted for up to 7 years as well. I just replaced the batteries in May of this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xr-13 And Xr-14 Pro / New Hp G6 750/6gb and Hp 650 750/4gb win8 @ 80k each / Available!!! Redmi NOTE 9 PRO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.