Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology (1129 Views)

Business Plan For Micro Scale Quail Farming....be Financial Breakthrough!!!!!!!! / Ice Block Making Machine Available For Sale / Ice Block Making Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology by duvaale2: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ice block production is a very lucrative and highly challenging business. In the dry season, well over 80% of Ice producers cannot meet with their customers’ demands. The reason is simple; most Ice machines in Nigeria are highly inefficient. With an efficient Ice machine, an Ice producer can make Millions of Naira in profit while operating between the months of November and March. I was in Ice production business for three years; and I know firsthand, the frustration of frequently having to lose money because you can’t deliver the product (Ice) on demand.
After almost two years of research, I have come up with the design of a highly efficient Ice making machine, using the most advanced technology in Ice production. This machine has a greater efficiency than other conventional Ice machines in the market.

Water is a very poor conductor of heat. Water is such a bad conductor that if a block of Ice is dropped inside boiling water, it will remain frozen for several minutes. This is at the center of the difficulty encountered when trying to freeze water. My design incorporates a very fast method of extracting heat from water by using a breakthrough technology in heat exchange. Heat transfer in this machine is 10 to 15 times faster when compared with other Ice machines. The result is a revolutionary Ice machine that begins to produce a continuous stream of ice, less than 30 minutes after powering on. Depending on the capacity of the compressor and evaporator, this machine can produce between 5 to 20 Tons of Ice Per day.

Through this medium, I am seeking for investor(s) who can partner with me to produce this machine FOR LARGE SCALE ICE PRODUCTION or FOR SALE. For further discussions/enquiries, contact me (Valentine) on 08134112583
Re: Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology by oddy1113: 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ice machine may refer to either a consumer device . When most people refer to an ice generator they mean this ice making . Gas from methane hydrates beneath the sea off its coasts in a technological coup opening up a super-resource .

pikalainat
Re: Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology by olushowunm(m): 12:07am On Oct 09, 2013
SO HOW MUCH IS THE MACHINE THAT CAN ACHIEVE 1 TON PER DAY COST

THEN CONCERNING INVESTMENT, HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED

DO YOU HAVE A BANKABLE INVESTMENT PROPOSAL
Re: Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology by duvaale2: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
To olushowunm

A ONE TON PER DAY MACHINE WILL COST =N= 800,000

In respect to your other questions, I suggest you contact me so

we can schedule a meeting and discuss in more detail.
Re: Invest In A Breakthrough Ice Making Technology by fckyourman: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Great invesment during the hot seasons

(1) (Reply)

Procedures And Prices For Terminal Loading Ago,pms And Blco / Can I Get Fairly Used Phones And Accessories At Cheaper Rates In Dubai? / N30,000.00 Is The Minimum Deposit And You Receive 200% Returns In 30working Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.