Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Want Free Legitimate Millions? Get It Now! Easy And Simple. Guaranteed! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Want Free Legitimate Millions? Get It Now! Easy And Simple. Guaranteed! (469 Views)

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / Hurray!!!!!!! It Is Now Easy / Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want Free Legitimate Millions? Get It Now! Easy And Simple. Guaranteed! by emperorjoshua: 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Dear Future Multi-millionaire.
My name is Joshua B. Adebayo. I am a problem solver, a serial entrepreneur and business person. I am here to show you how you can become a multi-millionaire between now and early 2014 through the opportunities around that you must have been neglecting or have not even heard before.
“Opportunities abound every where but mankind are so blind, they can’t see it”
David O. Oyedepo (platform 2009).
God created every body a solution and those that are able to plug into that and proffer the solution maximally have become stars in that area. Let’s leave the big guys out – Bill Gates (founder Microsoft) and mark Zuckerberg (founder Face book) out of it and let’s focus within; Alh. Aliko Dangote was able to proffer solution to the problems of cement and sugar importation by setting up sugar refinery and cement plant; that took him from where he was before to the position he is now on Forbes list of billionaires. Come to think of it, you are also a solution and the solution that you on earth to provide is that our unique idea that you have been nurturing for a while now. May be you have wanted to launch out or about to take action on and you are thinking of how to get capital; maybe you are from a lower class family (living on <$1 per day) and because of this loose hope on your Idea. I will advise you not to because the opportunity has come for you to show case what you’ve got, the solution to you want to proffer to the problems you have spotted around. With an amount between #1,000,000 and #10,000,000, you can start up something meaningful on that idea you have been nurturing for long, maybe to have sourced for funds around and nobody seems to help. I believe you will like to know where and how to get between #1,000,000 and #10,000,000 I said earlier for free without collateral and down payment if yes, follow me while I show you that:
Where will you get #1,000,000 and #10,000,000 from? From Federal Government of Nigeria, FGN, How? The federal government of Nigeria initiated a program with the aim of tackling unemployment in Nigeria, targeting aspiring young entrepreneur across the nation, empowering them to become a part of the solution to creating a better Nigeria ; can you see now that your solution is needed!
YOUWIN®! Is an annual business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs in Nigeria in line with the federal government’s drive to create more jobs for Nigerians by supporting and encouraging entrepreneurial youth in Nigeria to Develop and execute business ideas that will eventually led to Job creation.
How are you so sure about this? You may be asking within, these are the testimonies (http:///kqro4ns ) of the beneficiaries of the last editions.
This was possible because they knew the technical know-how on how to go about it; you can also be like them, win between#1,000,000 and #10,000,000 and by early 2014 become a multi-millionaire which is why you came here/ have read up to this extent. For you to do that you have to be a Nigerian, be between 18-40 years of age, your business idea must be executed in Nigeria and if you can meet up with this, then you are ready for it but you need to “HOW” because that is really what will make you emerge a winner i.e. your expertise matters a lot and “it is the only price you need to pay to win the prize”. At this point I will like to Introduce and recommend to you the No.1 most preferable, useful, reliable guide and valuable assets on how to emerge a winner @ YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition – “YOUWIN® WINNERS GUIDE”. This is not like any other book or information product out there because it is unique in its purpose: to give you a practical and comprehensive step-by-step guide on how to Emerge a winner @ YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition and the nuggets YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE tends to pass across to you are:
- About YOUWIN®!
- Brains behind YOUWIN®.
- What to write on to emerge a winner.
- How to know your own specific and divine idea that you can write on to emerge a winner.
- Samples of the competitions challenge Questions.
- Well solved examples of the competition question.
- Practical guide on how to fill in your Answers online
- How to avoid mistakes during answering questions.
- Who to contact incase you encounter problems.
- How and when to submit.
- What to do after submission.
- How to make cool cash with YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition.
- Other ways of raising capital to start your business while you wait for your YOUWIN®! Money.
- Samples of business plans.
- What to do not to get confused during your application online.
- Practical step-by-step guide of how to make millions with YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition.
- Complete illustrative diagrams for fresh YOUWIN®! Applicants.
As you can see in its content; it is loaded and competent to help you emerge a winner. It is a valuable asset and it should have a price tag.
How much will it cost me? Thank you for that; if you are to go through the rudiments or the learning process of writing a business plan; then you would think of going to a business school and your first and most preferable choice would be Lagos Business School; do you know how much it cost? Find out here, but that won’t be necessary because every thing you need has been provided in YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE and you can get it at the rate of #5,000 (five thousand naira) but I would like to give it to the very first set of people to order between now and October 31 @ a whooping price of #3,000 (40% discount).
I.e. Normal Price: #5,000
But Now Price: #3,000 (offer ends OCT. 31)
Why you should order now!
“Your level of preparation determines your level of performance”.
David O.Oyedepo.
Getting your own copy of YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE and studying it early gives you and edge over other competitors in YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition in that you will have enough time to obtain your own specific and divine idea to write on to make you emerge a winner, think through it, package it in the required format required for you to emerge winner. This is a secret but I will reveal it to you now! There are some people out there especially the informed males that were not able to participate in the last edition have written out their idea in clear and required format; what some people wants to start writing is what some have finished months ago, that’s the difference between winners and the other part. Further more the best time to do a thing is now! And the earlier the better.
How will I order?
Very good; you can order by:
Pay a sum of #3,000 into
Bank: GTB
Account Name: Adebayo Joshua Bukola.
Account Number: 0037522712.
Then send the payment details: Name, Number, e-mail, and Teller number to 08162826123 and Get your package within 24-hours together with the following as bonus:
a. How To Write a Business Plan by Mike Mckveer (8th Edition)
Value – over $100.
b. The Millionaire Fast lane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime
Value – over $100.
I would have loved to add more bonuses but these few are the ones you really need to prepare for the YOU WIN! 3 BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If you didn’t find this book or product useful for the purpose it stipulated; then return it back to me and I will refund your money along side with a letter of apology specially written in your name but I want to assure you that you will not regret that you lay your hand on this valuable asset to prepare for the YOU WIN! 3 BUSINESS PLAN COMPETITION. 100% satisfaction is the guarantee that I am giving you.
All hails the internet Gurus and affiliate marketers out there! Here is another opportunity to convert list to cash, it’s not all about money, it’s about helping people realize their dreams, personal fulfillment, successful, achieve life purposes and become multimillionaires through you which I guess is the reason you are out there. If you are one and interested; contact me:communicatejoshua@gmail.com to get the JV details. You can also help your friends either on face book, twitter, linked in, 2go, what’s app, Skype by letting them know about this Golden opportunity it’s about helping one another to succeed, achieve life purpose, be personally fulfilled and helping the government create solution to the problem of unemployment and create more jobs.
YOUWIN®! Will take place only three times and YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition would the last and concluding part if not extended; I see no reason why every body should not be involved so far you are between 18 & 40 years of age and you are a Nigerian, it does not matter if you stay in Nigeria or not and no start-up capital is involved, it is free! But for you to emerge a winner at YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition, you need a guide and theNo.1 most preferable and comprehensive guide is - YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE; don’t go into YOUWIN®! 3 Business plan competition without a guide (YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE), it is dangerous to you emerging a winner with no gain saying and without exaggeration YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE is all you need to emerge a winner.
PS: Remember, it is in moment of decision that destinies are shaped. So, whatever decisions you take today will shape the events that happen to you for the rest of your life.
Its nice having you around it’s really worth it, thank you for your time. Kindly share it on face book, twitter and other active forums; many has to see it the age bracket 18-40 years make up 70% of the Nigerian population (over 140million people); play your part in helping others and most importantly get your own copy of YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE today and start preparation as early as possible because with YOUWIN®! WINNERS GUIDE, Success is inevitable.
Signed:
JOSHUA B. ADEBAYO Bsc PMP.
Enquiries: 08136194346 and communicatejoshua@gmail.com
Re: Want Free Legitimate Millions? Get It Now! Easy And Simple. Guaranteed! by jamace(m): 2:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ink For Whiteboards Production & Packaging / Citanda! - Android Community That Makes You A Role Model To Others / Several Proofs Of My Earnings Reveal How I Make A 6 Figure Income Onlinemonthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.