Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hussle Of A P Town Boy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Hussle Of A P Town Boy (770 Views)

Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife: Episode Ii: First Day Of Resumption / Agony Of A Town Boy In Great Ife. Episode 1: The Reflection / My Town Boy (a Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hussle Of A P Town Boy by sosiq: 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Having got up from ma long slumber, I managed to open the windows of ma little room. Taking a peek ah saw ma beautiful neighbor doing her laundry she was putting on a short mini skirt and a tight spaghetti polo, on seeing this, ma junior slowly rose to attention I patted it down, on remembering ma last encounter in the hands of her boy friend a very huge guy with biceps that cud make the heavy weight champion a run for his life……….that cool afternoon I saw Naomi going to have her bath as a badt sharp guy,I thought within me while not sneak up and take a peek……yes just a peek ma evil mind told me which I heeded, and so I slowly crept to the bathroom were I scaled the walls lo and behold I saw Naomi in all her glory guy d babe set no be taata….I froze for long but regained myself when I felt a sharp pain in ma back I turned to face Naomi’s boyfriend with a huge cane in his hands and eyes as red as someone who smoked marijuana I jumped down and tried to clamber to safety buh I was just unlucky because the huge cane caught me on time that sent me crashing with a huge thud………as he landed blow after blow on me my cries of pain made naomi and other neighbors to rush to the scene were I was bin man handled chike my next door neighbor an average guy tried in vain to pull him away from me
8:00……..found myself in the hospital……..the pains in ma head reminding me of ma ordeals the previous day I let out a loud cry wich sent the nurse rushing in on seeing her I forget my pains cus she looked damn fine
How are you feeling she said
Am fine o pls how did I get here
Some good Samaritan brought you here said you were about been lynched by an angry mob
She tried to ask what had happened and I explained painting myself as the saint while my attacker the villains, we conversed for some time before I asked for her number
That afternoon I was bin discharged without any form of payment due to the fact that all government hospitals were operating free medical
12:00……..kai e dy madt I cursed at the driver of the clean murano jeep that had spilled dirty water on me……surprisingly the occupant got out ma guy wetyn mi eyez see me neva fit comprehend……so na dz fine babe go pour me water eh…
Pls am so sorry
Ehe I scoffed do you knw how much I bought this shirt you just ruined…..she tried apologizing again but I pretended to hear nothing slowly passerby had started gathering as the scene before them was getting more interesting…..in order not to embarrass herself she asked me how much the shirt cost……as per sharp guy I bin wan pretend sai I no need the moni but wen owi(fgc slangz hunger)catch me nobody tel me ah strt to give the babe list…….wich amounted to 5k……she paid and left me there mouth agap

To be continued………
Re: Hussle Of A P Town Boy by sosiq: 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
I got to my face me I face u yard close to wimpey the stares I got from my neighbors made me pray for the ground to open up and swallow me but that one dy impossible sha so I just bone up cum dy match go ma room na so one small pikin with jes pant rush cum meet me
Broda….. broda oga landlord dy call you
chei i don die…….fear written all over me my rent was overdue and I had nothing on me safe from the 5k that I got from the girl that ruined my shirt
Kk tel am sai ah dy kum I said…..having decided to give him part of the 5k
With heavy heart I walked into the landlords room……ha so this stingy man nogo lemme be I reasoned as I walked in……
old soldier I greeted as I stepped into his room….my landlord AKA old soldier was sitted in his shabby room he had a bottle of dry gin ogogoro his trade mark by his side he was a man of 86,a widower with no children.
He had a deep scar by his left ear which he claimed he got during the civil war while serving with the Nigerian army.
Caretaker wey ma money…..shey I don tel u sai mak e pay me my money or park comot mak people wey get money enter
Oga landlord shey e knw ma condition
Which stupid condition wey make you no wan pay my money,ehe wetyn happen this yard wen I been no dy
At that the strains I was feeling vanished as I gave him a refined version of wat happened making sure i skipped my escapade. I left to feel the comfort of my bed feeling fly……….
That night I dreamt our yard was been robbed
My friend get up e tink sai e dy ya papa haus were the words i heard before a thundorous slap landed on my jaw
As I stand wan claim hard man see metal(gun)wey ma men dem carry nobody tell me ah start to dey comply I for even clean the bros dem shoe if dem let me
They ransacked my room finding nafin dy turned me to there punching bag……I cried like a baby that wasn’t fed for three days by the time they left me I had already sustained some AKPU on my head and some part of my body……..
To be continued
Re: Hussle Of A P Town Boy by sosiq: 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
hy guyz dz my first write up.....your opinions matters alot o........ma know if to continue or not
Re: Hussle Of A P Town Boy by simdam500(m): 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
sosiq: hy guyz dz my first write up.....your opinions matters alot o........ma know if to continue or not
in a literature section go ahead with your diary but with this kind of diary with no punctuations and suspense it will take time for people to follow... Am following smiley
Re: Hussle Of A P Town Boy by Chimaritoponcho: 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
guy i swear if u continue witawt stopping this story,thunder of blessings go strike you and the building of heavenly favour go collapse for ya head

(1) (Reply)

My Right / Quotable Quotes From Nigerian Great Geniuses / Pongal Sms In Tamil Language | Happy Tamil Sms Pongal 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.