Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? (3001 Views)

Eyowo: The Payment Gateway You've Been Waiting For! / Sms Gateway That Doesn't Fail Dynamic Id On Mtn / Is There Any Nigeria Host Running Softaculous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
Good day Nairalanders,
I want to know if there is any Nigeria payment gateway that accept foreign cards?

I know of foreign companies that can handle it, but I need Naija companies for easy withdrawal.

Your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by spikesC(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
Zenith global pay
3.5% transaction fee on foreign cards
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Seomartscom: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
I think Zenith global pay is best for Nigerian

Thanks
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
spikes C: Zenith global pay
3.5% transaction fee on foreign cards

Thanks a lot, am on their page now.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
I saw this on their page
http://www.globalpay.com.ng/HowitWorks.aspx

You must be a registered member before you can make payment to any merchant on GlobalPAY.

What does it mean.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by spikesC(m): 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
That, i do not understand, but i know simplepay4u.com uses it, and while testing the module, i never registered with zenith/global pay.

You can send them (zenith) an email, they will forward you all details.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
spikes C: That, i do not understand, but i know simplepay4u.com uses it, and while testing the module, i never registered with zenith/global pay.

You can send them (zenith) an email, they will forward you all details.

I will do just that.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
if you choose to use GlobalPAY from zenith bank,

get ready for a monthly fee of 5,000 smiley

1 Like

Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by spikesC(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
ActiveMan: if you choose to use GlobalPAY from zenith bank,

Errm, where did you get that from?

I have their forms and aggreement.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 23, 2013
spikes C:

Errm, where did you get that from?

I have their forms and aggreement.

They charge a monthly fee of 5000 naira.

Ask them everything it entails before jumping in
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 6:51am On Sep 24, 2013
ActiveMan: if you choose to use GlobalPAY from zenith bank,

So after 3.5% transaction fee, I will still pay 5,000 monthly?
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Seomartscom: 7:14am On Sep 24, 2013
But You can choose 2co which is best for worldwide can take payment all kind of visa,master amex,jcb, amrecica express also paypal.

And you can get paid via local bank or payoneer master card

Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by Youngzedd(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2013
Seomarts.com:
But You can choose 2co which is best for worldwide can take payment all kind of visa,master amex,jcb, amrecica express also paypal.

And you can get paid via local bank or payoneer master card

Their charges pursue me Ooo.

5.5% total transaction fee and 45 cent per transaction.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by jasedu60: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
With WowPay - "You can"

Send Money to anyone through email even if they don't have an account,
Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIVE
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.
Guarantees, NO CHARGE BACK, FOREVER!

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.

https://WowPay.com

Tel: +234 (0) 9098 99 40 40 (Nigeria)
+1 (0) 2137 88 77 55 (USA)
+44 (0) 330 330 9795 (UK) - Head Office

WowPay ™ - easily Pay the World!
Send Money, Receive Money, Request Money, Accept Payment on your Website and via email with WowPay. Online Payment just got easier, simpler and affordable. #WowPay

Youngzedd:

Their charges pursue me Ooo.

5.5% total transaction fee and 45 cent per transaction.

Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by jasedu60: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
With WowPay - "You can"

Receive Money from anyone (straight to your Bank Account - Unregistered User or to WowPay Balance for registered Users)
Earn Up to 50% Commission every-time (someone you refereed) makes a transaction - FOR LIVE
With as little as 1.05% Transaction fee
Zero Set-UP fee
Zero Monthly fee, Simply Pay for what you use
Start your own Bidding site (WowPay minimum Transaction is N300 and Maximum is $50,000,000.

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment
Plus Launching in Nigeria on 28th of April - First 1000 Verified account gets $5.00 Free CASH BALANCE to BUY ANYTHING.

Send Money, Receive Money, Request Money, Accept Payment on your Website and via email with WowPay. Online Payment just got easier, simpler and affordable. #WowPay

Youngzedd:

So after 3.5% transaction fee, I will still pay 5,000 monthly?
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by jasedu60: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
With WowPay - "You can"

Zero Set-UP fee

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment

Youngzedd:

Thanks a lot, am on their page now.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by jasedu60: 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
With WowPay - "You can"

Zero Set-UP fee

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment

Youngzedd:
Good day Nairalanders,
I want to know if there is any Nigeria payment gateway that accept foreign cards?

I know of foreign companies that can handle it, but I need Naija companies for easy withdrawal.

Your contributions will be appreciated.
Re: Any Nigeria Payment Gateway That Accept Foreign Cards? by jasedu60: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Think again!

With WowPay - "You can"

Zero Set-UP fee

Create:
Invoice
Request Money via Email
Set-Up automated Payment

Seomartscom:
I think Zenith global pay is best for Nigerian

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Viewing .obml File Extension On Pc / How Does The Mentions Feature Of Nairaland Work? / Get Over 900 Millions Email List Of Active Citizens Worldwide To Send Blog Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.