Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter (2121 Views)

Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Apologises To Family. / DJ Switch Emerges First GLO Xfactor Nigeria Winner; SEE Photos From The Finale / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor!!! Takes Home 24 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by dotunmanmp7: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
Aww, what a happy mother she is! The talented lady emerged winner of the inaugural edition of music talent show ‘GLO X-Factor’ over the weekend, walking home with N24m, an SUV and a recording contract with SONY Music

In an interview with Encomium, DJ Switch (real name Obianuju Catherine Udeh) revealed that she gave birth to her only child, back in 2005, three years before winning the STAR
Quest music show along with Da Pulse.

‘My baby is eight‘, she said when asked how old her child is, stating that she would rather keep the identity of the child’s father private.

The 29-year-old musician/single mum also revealed that she has been in a another relationship, with an Igbo man for the past three years. ‘He understands me, I understand him….We don’t pry into each other’s business but we always make out time to see each other‘, she explains.

Now that the millions has 'landed', am sure your daughter will always be proud of mum

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/09/dj-switch-is-a-mother.html

Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by nerodenero: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
This tomboy is got talent. She rocks!!!
Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by Lepatohset(f): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Nw eres a winner!
No b d one wey person go dy jump frm one competition to anoda without winning.

1 Like

Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by fuckluv(f): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
I love talented individuals kiss kiss
Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by nmanma1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
D lady is well telented! Happy 4 u dear
Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by ufelirahmat: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lepatohset: Nw eres a winner!
cheesy
Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by PamelaGold1(f): 12:08am On Sep 24, 2013
that kind relationship.....We don’t pry into each other’s business but we always make out time to see each other undecided i hate such relationships angry
Re: Happy Mother: Glo X-factor Winner, Dj Switch Reveals That She Has A Daughter by demelza: 7:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Lepatohset: Nw eres a winner!
grin In case you dont know, she's referring to Melvin.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Or Phyno; Who Is The Best Indigenous Rapper / Boxing Champion, Mike Tyson Reveals sexualllllllllll Abuse As A Child / Yvonne Nelson Shares New Raunchy Pictures HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.