Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,551 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President (4604 Views)

Seyi Shay Unveils Stunning Images From Editorial 'the Corruption Of Eve' / Eve Esin Turns Cheetah In New Wild Photos / Olubunmi Adedayo Is Dead (Son Of Tastee Fried Chicken Boss) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by clocky(m): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2006
Just stumbled on this at http://www.freshhiphopnews.com/eve-dating-son-of-african-dictator/

good job Teodoro Obiang Nguema seems you are a real playa,
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by ciaragirl(f): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2006
LOL LOL that's really funny
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by babymine(f): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2006
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by LiquidMind(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2006
Thats how they steal the people money just to impress their dates

Bleep shyt,,
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Garuba(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2006
Thas freakin hilarious, as if hip-hop and politics can mix on that kind of level lol
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Ashiwaju(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2006
I am not suprised, Africans know how to spend lavishly to impress. No be only naija for show, its Africa 4 show. Like pickin like papa,thats how best they spend the loot from africa
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Edken: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2006
Hi all,
I guess we have case of two spoit brats.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by chinani(f): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2006
shocked I'd be afraid to "date" the son of a mass murderer. . .guess that's just me. undecided
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by MrBean(m): 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
chinani:

shocked I'd be afraid to "date" the son of a mass murderer. . .guess that's just me. undecided

spot on.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by sade511(f): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2006
I dont think this is true, maybe they got the names mixed up.
How can she date a dictator/murderers son and he's even taking after his father.

Damn I hope its not true undecided
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
At least when next citizens of equitorial guinea see Eve's new album, they know where their tax money is going!
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by sade511(f): 12:31am On Jun 06, 2006
lol cheesy
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by MrBean(m): 12:57am On Jun 06, 2006
@sade511

He put a link to the story on his post click on it. I am not endorsing the credibility of the sourcce though.

Here it is again: http://www.freshhiphopnews.com/eve-dating-son-of-african-dictator/
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by sade511(f): 1:06am On Jun 06, 2006
I saw the source but I just dont want to believe it.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Dauda(m): 1:08am On Jun 06, 2006
This looks like a new trend. Sons of African leaders (thieves) dating hip pop stars. Trust Nigerians won't be left out of this gold rush. We will not be outdone.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by chinani(f): 1:28am On Jun 06, 2006
@Sade
I have to admit, it is a bit incredible, but if you google his name and "Eve" then you find lots of links about them. It's all over the media and yet she hasn't issued a denial. I know "all publicity is good publicity" but I'd put my foot down 'bout a man like that. undecided So it sounds real. . .as real as it can be anyway.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by sade511(f): 1:50am On Jun 06, 2006
This is crazy. .if she is I think Ive lost all the respect Ive got for her sad
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by kimba(m): 9:50am On Jun 06, 2006
Eve is from PortHarcourt and we've been discussing that PH girls like money.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by edatika(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2006
listen to the ladies o
as if, if they were in her shoes they will refuse such juicy offers.
abeg, who no like money,

they said the lady has been refusing until, d efizy,
abeg allow the girl enjoy her life jare,
why is she into music, is it not for money?

he's d son of a dictator, mass murderer
is he the dictator or the mass murderer?
even if he was, is LOVE NOT BLIND?

abegi,
for the ladies, if she was ur frd, wont u want to go out with her at least as hand-bag grin
for the guys, if she was ur sister, , wont u go look for contract in his country or make him pay for pre-dowry grin

abeg life is short, she's catching her fun, and i'm sure she enjoying it,
she is not a preacher, nor preacher's daughter, and she does sing gospel music,
let her enjoy her life, life is very short. abeg
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by chinani(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2006
@Kimba
Eve from PH? Muhahahaha! Abeg, leave the PH gals alone o! Anyhow, the real PH gals are prettier. wink cheesy

@Edatika
Um, yea, you must've meant someone other than me w/ your response. Just b/c you want to be swept off your feet by the son of Cain doesn't mean I'd enjoy it. Didn't you hear me? Such men scare me. I'm not claiming sainthood just fear. And what's money when this man kills me sha? Some women find out the hard way. . .
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by sade511(f): 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2006
Edatika GOD FORBID I ever meet such a peson let alone like him.
I would never ever accept such an offer.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by spikelord(m): 8:51am On Jun 07, 2006
F U C K them altogether!
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by shawna(f): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2006
i wish them all the best grin
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by eveseh(f): 9:55pm On Jul 01, 2006
am happy for me too kiss cool
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Ashiwaju(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2006
let'em rot in hell!
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by MP007(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2007
aint saying she is gold digger
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Shentz(f): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2007
They saint together still
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by MP007(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2007
dont really know what to believe no more, aint u the same people that said that eve is a lesbian? u people self! shu up and get da stepping!
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by redsun(m): 7:17am On Jun 30, 2007
Why not?with his rogue father,he's got blood money to spend,what does a bitch want?if not the goodies.
Re: Eve Dating Son Of Equatorial Guinea President by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2010
I JUST LOVE how ppl like Editaka seem to believe that there are NO women who have principle. As if there were NO women who would refuse money for civil rights or standing up for what they feel is right. EVEN if there is only ONE the point is, she exists!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Tokyo, The Hottest African Man / Actress Yvonne Okoro Defends Herself For Saying Sperm Whitens Teeth / Video Of Rukky Sanda Boobs Which Fell Out Of Her Gown Shame On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.