Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,537 members, 7,837,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

A New Hole For The Rat - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Hole For The Rat (652 Views)

Bore-hole Drilling Business / Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos / Bore Hole (water Well) Drilling Equipment Manufacturer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Hole For The Rat by zabonespen(m): 10:57am On Jun 24, 2008
Some times the best man is the last man but the best decision is for the wise man.

Good day dear nairalanders, this is my second time to post in the forum in exception of the supporting points.

You can now invest as low as 10,000 - 20,000 naira and walk your way to the bank as millionaire,
it is SIMPLE.

We can partner today, and achieve our dreams , I am a young man like you, all you need to do is BE DETERMINED.

my gsm number is 08032328786, Gerald Frank , francisgeraldc@lycos.com, ezeanigerald@gmail.com

for terms and condition, this opportunity is opened for 20 persons on or before july 20th.

"This organisation must grow with the help of the youths" - Ben Martins
Re: A New Hole For The Rat by ucheuche1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
tell dem say u no see us. all of us go piss, we no dey house

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money From Stocks (for Real) / Boost Your Sales With These Proven Responses / Looking For Freight Forwarder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.