Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party (3824 Views)

Susan Peters Debuts Baby Bump At The 2016 AMVCA / Tiwa Savage Dancing Shoki With Her Baby Bump At APC Rally [PHOTO] / Uche Jombo Shows-off Her Baby Bump At ‘The Other Side’ Premiere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Glamourogo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party. Beverly Osu was among the guests present at 360nobs’ slush party which held last night...

READ MORE:
http://glamourogo..com/2013/09/is-beverly-osu-pregnant-see-photo-of.html

Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Na u give her belle ni?
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Ugojames(m): 2:07am On Sep 24, 2013
grin ;D2nd to comment,
I want to use this space to thank my fans and paparazis who believed in me and helped out for me to be able to write this.
END TIME THINGZ grin
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Danhumprey: 4:15am On Sep 24, 2013
Where the bump?? Can't you differentiate a pregnant lady from a non-pregnant lady?
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Mannylex(m): 4:49am On Sep 24, 2013
Very bad standing posture.
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Dannyyima: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Ugojames: grin ;D2nd to comment,
I want to use this space to thank my fans and paparazis who believed in me and helped out for me to be able to write this.
END TIME THINGZ grin
if u gat ntin 2 say den y dnt u jst shut ur hole or use it nd suck sumtin
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Popowaa: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by Brimmie(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2013
Na Fufu Full Dat Her Potty Belly!! grin grin Imagine The Kain Fart Wey Go Comot Dat Her Black Nyansh! grin grin

Her Chinese Name Is [size=16]Ug Lee[/size]
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by 3ace(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2013
Can't you see she's wearing a tight gown? So you want make her belle dent inside like say she no dey chop or she no get internal organs. OP, u wicked o.
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by bionicdude(m): 11:21am On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie: Na Fufu Full Dat Her Potty Belly!! grin grin Imagine The Kain Fart Wey Go Comot Dat Her Black Nyansh! grin grin

Her Chinese Name Is [size=16]Ug Lee[/size]
grin grin
grin grin na Angelo future baby momma u dey talk about like dis
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by princemmab(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Beverly again? U guys should let the girl be abeg... bba has ended it season yet una no wan end una season of controversy. Smh
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by dasparrow: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Danhumprey: Where the bump?? Can't you differentiate a pregnant lady from a non-pregnant lady?

Don't mind the OP!

princemmab: Beverly again? U guys should let the girl be abeg... bba has ended it season yet una no wan end una season of controversy. Smh

Its joblessness and/or ASUU strike causing it.

1 Like

Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by dyvaoflife(f): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
She ugly shaiii!
Re: Is Beverly Osu Pregnant? See Photo Of Her With A Bump At The Slush Party by whytangel(f): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dt gal don bcum SuPErsTaR oOoº°˚ ˚°ºoo .... cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Dbanj African Bono Don Hammer!! See His South African Babe Is A Billionaire! / Do You Remember This Great Comedy Actor? Pics / Linda Ikeji Kid Borther .....peks Ikeji Shows Off His CLOSET (wardrobe). .. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.