Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent (12752 Views)

Fresh Recruitment At Lakeshore Integrated Service (NEW!!!) / Is Pro-global Integrated Service Fake? / Truelink Resources HR Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Talie2kiss(f): 8:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls who knows Truelink Integrated Service.no 205, Borno-way by total busstop, Oyingbo. I have an interview with them tomorrow.pls are they worth my time and stress
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by galadima44: 9:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Got d same txt . Smh
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by dazzleangel(f): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
is there no number call to find out what they are about plus google it...
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by dazzleangel(f): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
don't waste ur T-fare its confirmed SCAM type the address on google and see nairlanders comment they jst changed their name with the same address I hope dis helps....goodnight
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Talie2kiss(f): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tnx
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Talie2kiss(f): 11:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tnx guys
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by badbaba: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
pls give us reasons y d company is a SCAM.pls i also got an invite.thanks
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Controlv: 6:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Try and google the number that sent you the text. I received a similar text 2weeks ago and I googled the address but could'nt get enough fact. I later googled the number that sent the text (08020999482) and google revealed that the number was attached to one GOLDEN PEARL ENTERPRISE. I didn't attend the interview.
Below is the text

'You are hereby invited for an interview on Friday 13th Sept,2013 at No.205,Borno-Way, by Adekunle BusStop,Oyingbo.Time: 2pm.'

1 Like

Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Controlv: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Talie2kiss: Pls who knows Truelink Integrated Service.no 205, Borno-way by total busstop, Oyingbo. I have an interview with them tomorrow.pls are they worth my time and stress

Did you attend the interview?

1 Like

Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by dazzleangel(f): 6:29am On Sep 26, 2013
Controlv:

Did you attend the interview?

sha u got the same message....did u attend the interview if u did tell us how it went....
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Talie2kiss(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
I didnt
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by badbaba: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
I just boned the interview jare since it already had bad air all around it..I think people deserve to spend their time doing profitable things...Manh Ʊ guys are doing great.That was some helpful info right there...thumbsUp!
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Harmardars: 7:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thank you my people, realy appreciate what we do here. ...just put call thru the number now with the manners of our conversation proof to me they are. S....C....A....M........imagine asking me which job did I apply for when I. Told. Him you send test to me..for a particular day and was telling all the jobs that I have without even asking for my qualifications....
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by mbchigba1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
sad i jst received dia mssg dis afternoon,u guys mean dat it is scam
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by liricyst(m): 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
and they are still at it. I got a text today from them with even a job code cheesy
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by nellytivities(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2014
So no one attended? I got a mail this time from them today. Not a call.
Anyone that has attended should please share their experience.
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by kendraloops(f): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2014
we've all be warned to steer clear of any coy starting with "true'

1 Like

Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by nellytivities(f): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Lol. I know of true rebel.
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by oloriB(f): 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
GNLD. Scam, don't waste your time.
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Joerexsports11: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
i went for the interview
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Joerexsports11: 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
i wish have seen u guys post earlier. i wont have gone there
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by pclever1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
THEY ARE FAKE.I WAS ONCE THERE SO DONT WASTE UR PRECIOUS TIME.
Joerexsports11:
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by detutu1: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Joerexsports11:

*phew*
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by detutu1: 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Was even wasting my time checking their website...'helping pple to kno' really? undecided
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by daramola123: 10:34pm On Feb 01, 2015
I just received an interview invitation 4rm Truelink again today. Why tried to call d quoted no. He told me to come wit 2 passports because d selection may likely be done 2mrw. Pls, react to dis. See the quoted no: 07085635079. Txs
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2015
I got same txt yday from e-recruiter, I called the number on the text and a. Lady pickd. The funny tin is that the lady picked and said..# Gudmorning, ur welcome to truelinks services , how may I help you#..

How can the massage bear e-recruit and she's telling me welcome to true-links services..

Haahah Nigerians.... Scamers!!
Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by Rogodo22(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2015
GUYS PLS DONT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME grin grin grin grin

Re: Truelink Integrated Service, Urgent by ifedolapofunmi: 10:27am On May 15, 2015
has anyone heard about Porsche integrated services.? got an interview invite for the post of customer care personnel only to get dia and was told d interview have been rescheduled. I'm just wondering why they didn't think they should pass dat information instead of allowing applicants to waste time and money. mtcheew!

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Youth Citizen Entrepreneurship Competition 2018 / Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) Job Recruitment (13 Positions) / Registration For Aso Villa Demo Day Closes 12 Midnight Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.