Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange (2056 Views)

Pray For Leaders. I Saw A State Funeral Procession And Flag Flying At Half-mask / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics / Biafra like Flag Flying At City Hall Boston USA - Biafra Is A Global Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by ochejoseph(m): 12:19am On Sep 24, 2013
As President Goodluck Jonathan arrives at the NYSE to ring the Closing Bell and also hold investments discussions with CEOs and top executives of companies doing business in
Nigeria such as Coca Cola, General Electric,
Procter and Gamble, and Chevron.
the Green white Green Flag of Nigeria was beautifully flying at the NYSE.

Gradually we are taking our place in the World and hopefully emerge as Africa's biggest economy by 2015

Photo Credit :Reno Omokri (@renoomokri)

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by ochejoseph(m): 12:30am On Sep 24, 2013
See the list of distinguish leaders to ring the bell in the coming Days

NYSE Media Alerts

Daily notices about those ringing The Opening Bell® and The Closing Bell®, and other upcoming events at the NYSE.

Dat
25 Sep 2013

Prime Minister of Japan Shinzo Abe Rings The Closing Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange on Sept. 25

Prime Minister Abe to deliver remarks from the NYSE on the topic of “Abenomics”

Press Invited to Attend

25 Sep 2013

H.E. Enrico Letta, President of the Council of Ministers of the Italian Republic, Rings The Opening Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange

24 Sep 2013

NYSE Euronext Hosts 2013 Africa investor (Ai) CEO Institutional Investment Summit

Africa investor (Ai) Rings the NYSE Closing Bell

Press Invited to Attend Africa Investor Day

23 Sep 2013

H.E. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to Ring The Closing Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange

23 Sep 2013

THL Credit Senior Loan Fund Celebrates Listing on the New York Stock Exchange

Jim Hunt, CEO and CIO of THL Credit Advisors LLC, Rings the Opening

www.nyse.com/about/newsevents/MediaAlertIndex.html
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by taharqa: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2013
God bless the Green-White-Green....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nightshift(m): 1:01am On Sep 24, 2013
Hopefully, this new attention on Nigeria will change Wall Street''s mindset about our country. Their usual image of " Nigerian Prince" businessmen makes it difficult for American investors to trust Nigerians.

I use to wonder why a famous talk show host Jay Leno, like using that connotation when joking about Nigeria. For many Americans, letters about millions of dollars begging for a collector are often from those princes somewhere in Nigeria.
It's time to start correcting such erroneous image of Nigeria, which is undoubtedly hampering much needed foreign investment in other sectors of the economy, than in oil and gas explorations.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by YesBosss(m): 1:03am On Sep 24, 2013
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Hadone(m): 1:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Very Beuuuutiful. Home Page material. Really [LIKE] Nigerian flag.
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by hardywaltz(m): 1:34am On Sep 24, 2013
God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by homesteady(m): 1:38am On Sep 24, 2013
Long live Nigeria!
Long live Jonathan Goodluck!
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by fr3do(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2013
Our flag is fine o
simple and elegant

but,I dont trust the americans
they are too concerned with their 'interests'
I would rather have them police the world.

I can bet that michelle obama's husband raised the issue of gay rights.
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Danhumprey: 4:38am On Sep 24, 2013
I believe we have stamp our foot on American soil as an emerging nation to watch out for! wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by BabaEleko(m): 5:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Baba oloriburuku ni bobo Jonathan yen sha. This boy abandon Nigerian students go dey ring bell for America. This boy don mad patapata sha.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by gramci: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2013
Fresh Air just reached New York grin
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2013
how will this stop the ASUU strike?

Nigerians take pride in irrelevance..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 24, 2013
and how does that improve the poor state of the economy? Na today our flag they fly internationally?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by kettykin: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2013
To be a nigerian is not by force , if you don't like what you are seeing please secced and form a better country
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 6:27am On Sep 24, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Baba oloriburuku ni bobo Jonathan yen sha. This boy abandon Nigerian students go dey ring bell for America. This boy don mad patapata sha.

grin grin grin funny but true sha.
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by awodman: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2013
*GREEN-WHITE-GREEN..I love my country* #Singing&Whistling
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Brimmie(m): 7:08am On Sep 24, 2013
malele:
Foolish Omonile, I know u won't see anything good in jonathan.

Foolish Omale, I know you are too blind to see that Jonathan is a dumb-f.uck with no balls.
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Brimmie(m): 7:09am On Sep 24, 2013
Baba_Eleko: Baba oloriburuku ni bobo Jonathan yen sha. This boy abandon Nigerian students go dey ring bell for America. This boy don mad patapata sha.

grin grin That boy don turn Time-Keeper shapally!! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2013
Funny how the foools singing green white green and "i'm proud of my country" are the ones supporting threats to break up Nigeria if Jonathan is not reelected. Like woooooootttt y'all nigggaz is bitches!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by angelTI(f): 7:40am On Sep 24, 2013
I am a Nigerian(not a proud one sha)

Abeg oga Jona should keep to time o. The bell rings exactly 2.30pm(naija time; 9.30am America's time)
No African time o
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2013
That flag is just unique, although I'm not a big fan angry
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by idupaul: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2013
How does this stop the GEJ govt from being the worst govt in human history.
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by enigmang: 7:54am On Sep 24, 2013
angel TI: I am a Nigerian(not a proud one sha)

Abeg oga Jona should keep to time o. The bell rings exactly 2.30pm(naija time; 9.30am America's time)
No African time o

Please wich one is American time??
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Omexonomy: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie:

Foolish Omale, I know you are too blind to see that Jonathan is a dumb-f.uck with no balls.
0lumide: Funny how the foools singing green white green and "i'm proud of my country" are the ones supporting threats to break up Nigeria if Jonathan is not reelected. Like woooooootttt y'all nigggaz is bitches!!!!
all of you should be tied to a stake and be shot with rotten amamla and ewedu soup. Reasons
1. I invested 250thousand naira in NSE in january 2013 (buying and selling of shares) now it has become 1.4million naira
2. My friend a lebannese invested 15million in NSE and now it is worth 45million naira.
Jona might be a drunk dumb fisherman or whatever name you people love to call him. He is still among the best.
If you are intrestestd in making money from the NSE LIKE MY POST.
Visit us at our site at https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick. Addmision is free [color=#000000]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by cashkid18(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2013
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Brimmie(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2013
Omexonomy: all of you should be tied to a stake and be shot with rotten amamla and ewedu soup. Reasons
1. I invested 250thousand naira in NSE in january 2013 (buying and selling of shares) now it has become 1.4million naira
2. My friend a lebannese invested 15million in NSE and now it is worth 45million naira.
Jona might be a drunk dumb fisherman or whatever name you people love to call him. He is still among the best.
If you are intrestestd in making money from the NSE LIKE MY POST.
Visit us at our site at https://www.nairaland.com/1131485/nigerian-stock-exchange-market-pick. Addmision is free [color=#000000]

Ode Ni E!! If Ur Really Makin Millions.. UWont Be Crying For Likes! Ewu!
tongue tongue

Btw, I Feel Like Plasterin Ur Face Wt Amala Lafun! And Wet Ur Flat-Headed Ogor Wt Thick Ewedu Soup!! Iwo Eranko Lasan Lasan Yi!! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Brimmie:

tongue tongue

Btw, I Feel Like Plasterin Ur Face Wt Amala Lafun! And Wet Ur Flat-Headed Ogor Wt Thick Ewedu Soup!! Iwo Eranko Lasan Lasan Yi!! undecided undecided
BWhahahahahahaaaa
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Omexonomy: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2013
After recieving 21 slap of smelling eba are these ur best insult
Oloshi you this yeye smelling fowl.
Foriegnners are enjoying ur NSE with 85% perticipation you are here crying fowl. Trow away ur smelling amala politics and join the fresh air.
Brimmie:

tongue tongue

Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by AbuMikey(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Comedians dey politics section ooo!!! grin

Brimmie
Baba_Eleko
Re: Nigerian Flag Beautifully Flying At The New York Stock Exchange by Omexonomy: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2013
Why are you laughing?
lakhadimar: BWhahahahahahaaaa

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Buhari Is The Begining Of Wisdom For Corrupt Politicians. / Jega Must Be Sacked If INEC Conducts Free, Fair Election In 2015, — Edwin Clark / Biafrans In London Protested Over Poor Election Facilities In Nigeria On 28 Mar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.