Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Alleged Suicide: I’m Still Seeing A Doctor, Says Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alleged Suicide: I’m Still Seeing A Doctor, Says Tonto Dike (942 Views)

Fan Says Tonto Dikeh May Soon Start Sleeping With Her Dogs – See Her Response / Unfollow Me If You Do This Says Tonto Dike To Her Instagram Followers / I Held Michael Jackson’s Pen!s Every Night To Put C0nd0m On Him - Doctor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Suicide: I’m Still Seeing A Doctor, Says Tonto Dike by Ebestsmscom: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2013
In a new and compelling video, controversial actress and singer Tonto Dike talks about some of the darkest moments of her life; the danger of depression and how it can kill.

The Interview comes weeks after information surfaced online that the actress was suffering from acute depression and had allegedly attempted suicide.

Tonto has had a fairly rough year starting from the release of her singles ‘High’ and ‘It’s Ova’ in March this year.

The singles met negative reviews from the public and had spiraled into a war between Tonto and her followers on social networking site Twitter.

Her critics had also re-appeared after she fell on Iyanya’s stage in London but she says in this video… she’ll continue to be strong.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/alleged-suicide-im-still-seeing-a-doctor-says-tonto-dike/

Una don see weti we Nigerians cause this young lady.

Somebody ready for marriage should marry this lady so that it will be finally OVA.

Re: Alleged Suicide: I’m Still Seeing A Doctor, Says Tonto Dike by omo21(f): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
Fine girl

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Lands N52m Deal Franchise Events Limited / Photo: Guess What Don Jazzy Is Doing At Mauritius!!! / Ex-beauty Queen Nike Oshinowo Welcomes Twins Via Surrogate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.