Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? (2704 Views)

Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Rooney Determined To Impress Van Gaal / Germany 2006: Who Will Win The World Cup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by IAH(f): 12:06am On Jun 15, 2006
So far, I've been very impressed with:
Ronaldo - He made a great spectator yesterday. He was well positioned to run commentaries.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by mochafella(m): 12:08am On Jun 15, 2006
IAH:

Ronaldo - He made a great spectator yesterday. He was well positioned to run commentaries.
exactly
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by sonics(m): 12:16pm On Jun 15, 2006
for real, it seemsthat the host country is not capable of of winning dis competition cos of thier performance against poland yesterday. poland stood a better chance of winning the match if not for the red card.
I see a bright future for the brazilian team of grtting to the final of this turnament grin so big ups to all brazil fan cool
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 12:21pm On Jun 15, 2006
sonics:

for real, it seemsthat the host country is not capable of of winning this competition because of their performance against poland yesterday. poland stood a better chance of winning the match if not for the red card.
I see a bright future for the brazilian team of grtting to the final of this turnament grin so big ups to all brazil fan cool
as far as i'm concerned, yesterday's matched showed that nobody is in the game for fun, and germany were not wanting, as dey had a good defence, confident midfield and an improvin strike layout.

germany is gonna take after france's footstep as regards d '98 mundial
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2006
Oto!

Germany were just exposed the weak side by Poland. they are not that strong
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Grizzly(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2006
HEnry will beat Lehman for this Prize,   cool
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by otolorin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2006
Priscila:

Oto!

Germany were just exposed the weak side by Poland. they are not that strong
priscy dear,
germany is not that strong - agreed
but they've got a good enough strenght, plus they've got the spirit, very important
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by under18(f): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2006
Germany have the fear of meeting
england and vice versa.
They are calculating

Crouch and lampard disappointed
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bami(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2006
don't cry for me Argentina, pure football master class

Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bagoma(f): 8:37pm On Jun 21, 2006
cote de voire is disappointing, big time. imagine not even securing a point from 3 matches.
*hisses*
they are presently down by 2 goals in just 20 mins of the game against serbia & montenegro.
*annoyed*
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bagoma(f): 8:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
alright like reverend would say;
Edit 1: they just scored via penalty taken by dindane. imagine taking it twice and scoring too.
perhaps they'll redeem it. keeping my fingers crossed.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bagoma(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
Edit 2: CIV just equalised. cheesy cheesy

perhaps they can even win it.

alright its time to aim for more, no longer talking about a draw no, going further to a win. cheesy
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by bagoma(f): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2006
alright they actually went ahead and won it. was so happy. at least they left in style.
Re: Germany 2006: Players Likely To Impress Or Disappoint? by Priscila(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2006
I was impresed by Messi who came from bench to score against Serbia & M.

He is above all those young players

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Footballers Website Here. / British Newspaper Blames Black People For Fifa Snub / Today's Match Fixtures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.