Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

How To Win Your Husband's Heart - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Win Your Husband's Heart (1465 Views)

Looking For Someone To Partner With In Maltina Promo To Win A House / How To Win American Visa Lottery / Do You Want To Win Pool This Week 28 Then Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win Your Husband's Heart by billyall(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
DO YOU LOVE YOUR HUSBAND, BUT YOU HAVE A BROKING HOME? THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU. I HAVE A BOOK WITH ME WRITTEN BY A WOMAN WHO KNOW IT ALL, THE TITLE IS ' HOW TO WIN YOUR HUSBAND'S HEART ' IF YOU NEED ONE CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE NUMBER +238028723328 OR E-MAIL ME ON billy_all2003@yahoo.com. THANKS.
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by onyinye2(f): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2008
for the sake of all us NL'ers, could you please give us a sample on what is in this sacred book?? what makes yours more special then other books like this??
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by moHot(f): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2008
onyinye2:

for the sake of all us Nairaland'ers, could you please give us a sample on what is in this sacred book?? what makes yours more special then other books like this??

abi o. Thanks for that reply
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by billyall(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2008
please cote me well, i didn't tell you that my book is special than others. i am not the author of the book, but the book is good.
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by netprofitt: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2008
Does a woman really need to keep reading books to win her husbands heart? i think you should dedicate more time to reading your husband and understanding his likes and dislikes, and treating him as the over pampered baby that he is to win his heart better. A lot of women are too proud to handle a man right and thats were we always miss it. You might be the boss of the house but please, allow him to think and feel he is in charge.
I tell you today give him Good food, Good sex and be a Nice company. He will be eating from the palm of your hands.
Try it, it works like magicĀ  smiley smiley smiley
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by plawson(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
billy_all:

please cote me well, i didn't tell you that my book is special than others. i am not the author of the book, but the book is good.

if you are dead sure that the book is good enof
give the women a tip a what-in-there-for them.

people should know whot they are getting,
most people give free trials you can too! wink

REMENBER Warren buffet? "investigate before you invest"
but i say "inspect what you expect"

cheers, we are waiting for the FREE report! smiley
Re: How To Win Your Husband's Heart by perception: 9:48pm On Jul 01, 2008
how does my husband win my heart?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 27 Million Naira Loan To Pay Back In Two Month / L Want To Put Advert On Punch Newspaper, L Need Their Contacts / Ukranian Medical School, Legal Representatives In Nigeria, Uec.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.