Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba (1192 Views)

Fani-kayode Writes Open Letter To Buhari On The War Against Boko Haram / Lawmaker Linked With Kelvin, Kidnap Kingpin / Ajumobi Is An American, So Akala May Still Be Governor Of Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba by geeez: 11:11am On Sep 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk1aPBazfjo

This guy speaks better Yoruba than me and there are so many of his type

I've always loved the language. It is very dynamic and the culture of the Yoruba is about one of the richest in the world

It's a language and culture currently in the curriculum of a number if schools in Euprope and America

God bless the Yoruba race
Re: Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba by IamDavid(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2013
I have the video on my phone, the guy is so hilarious
Re: Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'm impressed
Re: Kayode (kelvin Barry): An American Yoruba by fluteman: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Sends Kuku To Confer With Pastor Bakare On National Conference / Checkout This Comparison Between Barack Obama And Stella Oduah / Abuja’s Abandoned Mansions-sam HART

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.