Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Motivational Speaker. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motivational Speaker. (926 Views)

What Opportunities Are There For A Young Upcoming Motivational Speaker / Motivational Speaker Zig Ziglar Is Dead! / How To Become A Motivational Speaker And Network With Great Movitational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Speaker. by deleson: 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
I hope to see myself stand before a large number of people,giving them words of advice,encouraging them and provoking them to act positively. But i don't know howw to go about it.

I don't wht group to join and the necessary steps to take,

I believe i've got the imperative prowess for this tasks,pls if you have an idea on how to go about this,hit me up.
Re: Motivational Speaker. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
what is difficult about this? you surely can give words of advice to a single person. right? the only thing you have to do is consider the large crowd as though you are talking to a single human and speak with that same courge. Do not pay attention to the numerous eyes and those faces that look disapproving. just focus on your speech.

(1) (Reply)

Your Advice On Nimn Profession / Company Financial Statement / How Much Should Be A Decent Entry Level Salary For Workers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.