Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

I Weep With Kenya People In Their Sorrow--engr Musiwa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Weep With Kenya People In Their Sorrow--engr Musiwa (455 Views)

Massacre Of 147 people In Kenya: Face Behind The Attack / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria / What Are Diasporans Hearing Direct From People In Nigeria About The Unrest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Weep With Kenya People In Their Sorrow--engr Musiwa by musiwa1l: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2013
I weep with Kenya people in their sorrow

For a nation like kenya, which have prove my point that nigeria is not a sovereign state. To be hit by this event, it is hard to imagine. Know that I know many people from kenya, some friend. Friends I know many years living abroad who are from kenya.

Let me say a little about Kenya, when people say nigeria is a sovereign state. They did not know the truth because we never had internet to tell us the truth about our history as africa.

Lyttelton constitution of 1954 in which the independent act was base on was written not only for nigeria but also for kenya.

This is why you have to believe that nigeria is not a sovereign state, but a name mere to describe several protectorate in the british empire...

If you google. you will find kenya Lyttelton constitution 1954

So all my aboki friend who have been told lies for many years.. please google.

Now to the people of Kenya. I love you with all my heart and soul. And we weep together in this period. As an honourable member of the Mau mau . I weep with your nation this day.

Weep not, child,
Weep not, my darling,
With these kisses let me remove your tears;
The ravening clouds shall not long be victorious,
They shall not long possess the sky--shall devour the stars only in apparition:
Jupiter shall emerge--be patient--watch again another night--the Pleiades shall emerge,
They are immortal--all those stars, both silvery and golden, shall shine out again,
The great stars and the little ones shall shine out again--they endure;
The vast immortal suns, and the long-enduring pensive moons, shall again shine

Ngugi wa Thiong

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Secures Un Non-permanentseat / MANDELA'S PASSING: Goodluck Jonathan, Other Leaders, FIFA Pay Tributes / Zuma In Court For Being A ' Corrupt Crook '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.