Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale (1198 Views)

New! New Bold5,new Bold2,new Torch(red). 4sale,also Torch2,bold4,torch1 Uk Used / Bold2,3 n 4,torch(red,black And White),torch2,and Tour n more!!! Available @ The Funclub / Blackberry Torch Red From Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by lovito(f): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2013
A 3 months old Blackberry torch 9800 is up for sale @ 40k in PH. Contact 08023083555 if interested.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 9:29pm On Oct 18, 2016
lovito:
A 3 months old Blackberry torch 9800 is up for sale @ 40k in PH. Contact 08023083555 if interested.
a second-hand phone that is 40k? ,u be criminal, thief... ,who would even buy a blackberry nowadays?
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 18, 2016
lovito:
4k ?
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2016
2013 post
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by twinskenny(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2016
This post is 2013

Lol that time it worth it....
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by udysweet(f): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2016
JBoss25:
a second-hand phone that is 40k? ,u be criminal, thief... ,who would even buy a blackberry nowadays?
did you read when the post was created?

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by twinskenny(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2016
udysweet:

Lol they didn't they were just ranting....
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2016
udysweet:
of course i read it, b!tch, what would make u think that!
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by udysweet(f): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2016
You ddnt my dear,go back and read when the thread was opened. I chose to ignore the abuse part.
JBoss25:

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2016
udysweet:
You ddnt my dear,go back and read when the thread was opened. I chose to ignore the abuse part.
you are dumb as f#ck, I said she is a criminal be cause she wants to sell a phone that is second hand at a high price, so don't try nd say i didn't read the content.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2016
udysweet:
yes 2013, WGAF, She was a criminal then and sure is now, so what is the difference?
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by udysweet(f): 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2016
JBoss25:
yes 2013, WGAF, She was a criminal then and sure is now, so what is the difference?
And what benefit have you gotten from abusing her and going ahead to be rude to Me too? Is been rude and abusive a part of your nature? Calling someone a criminal on top the person's item?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
udysweet:

And what benefit have you gotten from abusing her and going ahead to be rude to Me too? Is been rude and abusive a part of your nature? Calling someone a criminal on top the person's item?
yes ontop her own item, why would she price a phone that will not even pass 15k? she is a criminal and a thief. I dont care if she is the owner or not , she is just looking for somebody to dupe.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2016
JBoss25:
yes ontop her own item, why would she price a phone that will not even pass 15k? she is a criminal and a thief. I dont care if she is the owner or not , she is just looking for somebody to dupe.
take a chill pill bro
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by udysweet(f): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Did you do a follow up on her,to know if she actually duped anyone? Also,ever heard of bargaining power? Like one can haggle the price of an item and eventually get a good bargain! I'm still trying to figure out what dis lady's offence(s) is(are) honestly. You have failed to note that you one,accued someone wrongly here,abused her and even myself. You can't claim to be fighting a just cause when in actual fact too,you're not a saint per se by your abusive attitude. You're fighting corruptin(I see it that way) the wrong way. So you will go to Idumota now or balogun or any market where you are,and if they call a high price for you wch you're suppoed to accept or leave or at most,bargain,you will call the person thief or criminal? I find it funny. I would have dropped this but I don't know why. Pls easy on ur temper and don't be quick to label pple wrongly especially as they ddnt steal anytin,let alone from you
JBoss25:
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by tikkykay: 10:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
I swear I cnt laugh.....just passing tho
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by onatisi(m): 3:51am On Oct 20, 2016
lovito:
Is the phone still available ? I need it
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by twinskenny(m): 5:29am On Oct 20, 2016
onatisi:

Is the phone still available ? I need it
lol
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by twinskenny(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2016
udysweet:
Did you do a follow up on her,to know if she actually duped anyone? Also,ever heard of bargaining power? Like one can haggle the price of an item and eventually get a good bargain! I'm still trying to figure out what dis lady's offence(s) is(are) honestly. You have failed to note that you one,accued someone wrongly here,abused her and even myself. You can't claim to be fighting a just cause when in actual fact too,you're not a saint per se by your abusive attitude. You're fighting corruptin(I see it that way) the wrong way. So you will go to Idumota now or balogun or any market where you are,and if they call a high price for you wch you're suppoed to accept or leave or at most,bargain,you will call the person thief or criminal? I find it funny. I would have dropped this but I don't know why. Pls easy on ur temper and don't be quick to label pple wrongly especially as they ddnt steal anytin,let alone from you

Madam

That guy is just whinning u lol

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by lovito(f): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2016
This post was made in 2013, and the owner finally gave it out for 30k.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by Commonsense101(m): 9:14am On Oct 21, 2016
JBoss25:
JBoss25:
JBoss25:
JBoss25:
Good lawd you're dumb as fvck.
Your posts just reek of stewpidity and juvenile tendencies.
Sometimes I wish I could see some of you delinquents face to face. Your papa buy you bold 1, you come on the internet and become a warrior. Idiotic re-ta-rd
She sells a sachet of water for 100 million, so what.... You either pay up or pass on it. A bottle of coke is sold for 500 at Eko Hotels. Go there with the police and have those criminals arrested. MUGU
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by Commonsense101(m): 9:17am On Oct 21, 2016
udysweet:
You have a remarkable amount of patience and courtesy in your veins.
Your conduct is enviable
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 10:18am On Oct 21, 2016
Commonsense101:

Good lawd you're dumb as fvck.
Your posts just reek of stewpidity and juvenile tendencies.
Sometimes I wish I could see some of you delinquents face to face. Your papa buy you bold 1, you come on the internet and become a warrior. Idiotic re-ta-rd
She sells a sachet of water for 100 million, so what.... You either pay up or pass on it. A bottle of coke is sold for 500 at Eko Hotels. Go there with the police and have those criminals arrested. MUGU
learn how to spell, before you make rake, daft human being.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by Commonsense101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
JBoss25:
learn how to spell, before you make rake, daft human being.
Lol, you're dumber than i thought.
The misspells are obviously deliberate and intended to prevent auto-substitution professor Mugu.
I think say u sabi talk trash, oya talk trash na make i hear.
Bloody fvcktard
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by udysweet(f): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Commonsense101:

You have a remarkable amount of patience and courtesy in your veins.
Your conduct is enviable
Every body has some level of craze but when you unleash it, let it be justified. That boy needs a lot of growing up. It's those types who descends on a thief because to them he's committed an offense, then kills him rather than beat him and handover to security officials. Him a murderer and a thief who worse pass. The op has come to say now the phone still flew for 30k. That Samson alagbara should go and look for Her na and beat her cos she still sold it for 30k.
twinskenny:

Madam
That guy is just whinning u lol
OK dear, lol. No mind am Jare. grin
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by JBoss25(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
Commonsense101:

Lol, you're dumber than i thought.
The misspells are obviously deliberate and intended to prevent auto-substitution professor Mugu.
I think say u sabi talk trash, oya talk trash na make i hear.
Bloody fvcktard
stfu, you can't even construct a good sentence well, there is seriously no need to argue with you because i am sure you are probably a jsc2 student who usually fails his exams, so don't come here with your bullshit, raking like you left your brain inside a recycle bin , because i am sure thats where u left it.
Re: Blackberry Torch(red) For Sale by Commonsense101(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
JBoss25:

"you can't even construct a good sentence well"

Jsc99 student ....excellent construction, keep up the good work. Ignoramus

(1) (Reply)

Be The First To Own The All New Octa Core Cube Talk 9x Tablet Pre-order Now / Buy Uk Used 2014 Samsung Note 10.1 / Used Samsung Galaxy S4 For Quick Sale 38k! still in-waranty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.