Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir (1072 Views)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by 1MCN: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
72 year old billionaire businessman and chairman of Champion newspaper, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu has given marriage a second shot and this time he married a 26 year old belle, Frances Chinonyerem Enwerem, the daughter of one of his late wife’s close friends.
You will recall that Chief Iwuanyanwu – founder of the Iwuanyanwu Football club now known as the Heartland FC – lost his wife of 40 years, Eudora, to cancer, in 2011 and he’s not paid attention to any lady since then.
Chief Iwuanyanwu and Frances had their traditional wedding on Saturday September 14th while the white wedding held on Saturday September 21st in Owerri, Imo State.
We gathered that the new bride is already expecting her first child with the extremely rich businessman cum politician, even though she doesn’t have the blessings of the Chief’s children.

Source: DailyPost Nigeria
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by 1MCN: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by osundu(m): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
De children can keep their blessing ooo,Baba wan change blood.
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by princemmab(m): 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Which blessings again? Whether they like her or not, she's their step mom
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by 1MCN: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
osundu: De children can keep their blessing ooo,Baba wan change blood.
If you've seen that man face-to-face you'd agree with me that his action was irresponsible. The first time I saw that man was at a wedding feast of Justice friend of mine in Owerri with his beautiful late wife, Eudora sometime in 2009 or so. Even then he was looking spent.

I think that girl just came for the money. Oh, what money can do to our girls!
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by 1MCN: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
princemmab: Which blessings again? Whether they like her or not, she's their step mom

I even wonder how this old hag got that gal pregnant. It's still possible that another man had helped him out and he does not know. And the gal is making enterprise of his folly lifestyle-trust Owerri gals.

1 Like

Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by 1MCN: 1:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
malc619: Ibo gals and moni....
No be like that nah, bro
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by Longeria(m): 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
malc619: Ibo gals and moni....
Obasanjo phocked his daughter in laws

3 Likes

Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by tpia5: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
22, 23 and now 26.

Who is the recipient being worked on here?
Re: 72year Old Billionaire Businessman, Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Marries A 26year Old Gir by Peinstein: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
tpia@:
22, 23 and now 26.

Who is the recipient being worked on here?

Seems she is using an Age boosting device. Only few days ago she was 23, I just hope she uses the age device with care, else she might turn 90 by december

(1) (Reply)

Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... / Sanusi: Reject Naira Notes, Go To Jail / Bola Tinubu Is The New Awolowo Of Yorubaland And The Leader Of Yoruba Race!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.