Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Apo Squatters are Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apo Squatters are Terrorists (800 Views)

Troops Finally Rout Terrorists From Bama And Last Stronghold In Yobe / Explain The Source Of Your Terrorists Tapes; PDP Tells APC / WHY Are Terrorists Backing Buhari For Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apo Squatters are Terrorists by PrettyRita(f): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chairman of Keke NAPEP Operators AMAC, Musa Ibrahim, told SaharaReporters that many of their members were still missing, adding that they could not ascertain if they have been killed or alive.
“As I am speaking to you now, many of our members could not be found, we have been looking for them since Friday but we don’t have any information on their whereabouts right now, maybe they are on the run"

To say the least, the apo incident has generated reactions from several quarters, and every objective analyst may have discovered that sentiment, both ethnic and religious appear to have informed these emerging reactions. I must quickly add that am not a fan of extra-judicial killings and stray bullets commonly associated with the NPF, both this matter is thought provoking.

I will not bore busy nairalanders with details given that all of us have read the reactions with a discerning minds. But the concer raised by the Keke napep chairman is suspicious. Now the following questions are begging for answer

1. Who are these Keke napep operators still at large?
2. Why haven't they joined the association in their renewed call for protest?
3. Are the missing guys insurgents evading arrest?
4. Have they gone into hidings and strategising for an attack?
5. Were they registered? If yes, why are they finding it difficult to locate the fleeing operators?

I have pondered on these questions and come to the conclusion that Musa Ibrahim has only succeeded in validating the position of the security officials. [code][/code]
Re: Apo Squatters are Terrorists by princemmab(m): 1:33pm On Sep 24, 2013
Princemmab@yahoo.com pls do send me more on this, I missed the whole news
Re: Apo Squatters are Terrorists by PrettyRita(f): 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
princemmab: Princemmab@yahoo.com pls do send me more on this, I missed the whole news

Will send u links
Re: Apo Squatters are Terrorists by princemmab(m): 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
PrettyRita:

Will send u links
Appreciates
Re: Apo Squatters are Terrorists by Stallion77(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ask Dino Melaye and Atiku that have been campaigning for a protest and Investigation on the matter....let them start the investigations by answering these question... plasters! They have no idea of wat an incident like dat of the Kenya mall can do to individuals and children that were affected. The psychological effects alone on those kids would last a life time....and the funny thing is, these guys hardly go to the malls but their wives and kids do...I pray such events don't catch dem with chocolate bars in their mouths.

1 Like

Re: Apo Squatters are Terrorists by BeraBera(f): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
They are on the run because they do not want to be arrested. Further investigations should actually start from that Chairman of Keke NAPEP Operators AMAC, Musa Ibrahim. Let him tell security officers all he knows about the Keke Napep riders under him, especially those on the run. He could actually provide a clue into their covert lifestyles.

(1) (Reply)

Skorea Rejects Boeing, Says F-15 Not Good Enough / Okorocha Relocates To Anambra For APC / Military Deploys More Fighter Jets In Borno, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.