Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancies For Teachers (5467 Views)

Vacancy For Teachers / Urgent Vacancies For Teachers And Secretary In Maraba, Nasarawa State / Nigeria Lng Job: Recruiting For Teachers And Instructors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Closed
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Can someone at Fadeyi or Gbagada apply and how much is the pay?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Yes u can, and for the pay, call the number
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2013
Why are you silent about the pay? What if the person is coming from Gbagada? Are you a staff there? If yes, what is the salary range so as to enable one negotiate prosperly and what is the working conditions?
newazuka: Yes u can, and for the pay, call the number
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please do not bother going for the teaching job because it is modern slavery. The salary is not more than 30k with hard and terrible working conditions. Most teacher do not stay more than six months especially English, Biology and Accounting teachers and if you feel you are up to it, wait until you see their rules and regulations. Many teachers have left because of the hard working conditions couple with the slavery type of teaching which is not commesurate with the school fees the student are paying. Not to talk of the owner of the school that is so hot tempered and the Principal who is a Pastor- that........ infact this place is not enough to containi their excesses. Please be it your enemy do not let that person go to Wuraville College.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2013
Please this is a warning to everybody, the above school please run as far as your leg can carry you, because it is modern slavery with harsh working conditions. The school has no standard, salary structure is poor-30k irrespective of your qualifications and not to mention how teachers leave at will including depositing your first salary........... CAN YOU IMAGINE? In addition, the owner is so hot temper that he talks to the Pastor Principal(that he claims but......... Abeg) plus their wicked rules and regulations infact, do not advise your enemy to go look for a job at the above school. BE WARNED.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by herboshedhe(f): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
Like seriously?modern slavery indeed!may God help us all in this country!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
My sister you even deposit your 1st month salary, they take all note of lesson that previous teachers have used even the past questions are taken away so as to enslave you into working. The principal is only person that can use a cane with his gossiping attitude and their tribalistic nature......... Nairaland is not enough for me to begining pouring out their excesses.
herboshedhe: Like seriously?modern slavery indeed!may God help us all in this country!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 4:41am On Oct 13, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Please do not bother going for the teaching job because it is modern slavery. The salary is not more than 30k with hard and terrible working conditions. Most teacher do not stay more than six months especially English, Biology and Accounting teachers and if you feel you are up to it, wait until you see their rules and regulations. Many teachers have left because of the hard working conditions couple with the slavery type of teaching which is not commesurate with the school fees the student are paying. Not to talk of the owner of the school that is so hot tempered and the Principal who is a Pastor- that........ infact this place is not enough to containi their excesses. Please be it your enemy do not let that person go to Wuraville College.

Haba, where did you get all these information from, please don't insinuate just anything, every establishment has its mode of operation. Please fear God, statements without facts, please be careful when you make them, don't make yourself a stumbling block.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mr. Moses, Mr. Adebowale and Mrs. Osieme who left recently and the 5 graduate teachers can testify to there statements, especially the ones in the other staff room
newazuka:

Haba, where did you get all these information from, please don't insinuate just anything, every establishment has its mode of operation. Please fear God, statements without facts, please be careful when you make them, don't make yourself a stumbling block.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Golden Dr.:
Mr. Moses, Mr. Adebowale and Mrs. Osieme who left recently and the 5 graduate teachers can testify to there statements, especially the ones in the other staff room

As one of the graduate teacher am still there, mr adebowale u mentioned didn't read education, was given an opportunity to express himself, he got a better job and he left. The graduate teacher you mentioned, education was not their core field, the school served as their soft landing and opportunity for expression, the school took them in, when other places refused them entry. They left not for the reasons you mentioned, but other reasons like relocation of their family, distance, better opportunity, etc.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
newazuka:

As one of the graduate teacher am still there, mr adebowale u mentioned didn't read education, was given an opportunity to express himself, he got a better job and he left. The graduate teacher you mentioned, education was not their core field, the school served as their soft landing and opportunity for expression, the school took them in, when other places refused them entry. They left not for the reasons you mentioned, but other reasons like relocation of their family, distance, better opportunity, etc.

Please be fair in your comments, things are not as bad as you are insinuating, in comparison to many schools around palm grove to bariga, I believe the working conditions in the school is fair. And as a teacher, it is a calling to build lives, an opportunity of a life time, not the money.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 9:15am On Oct 14, 2013
Golden Dr.:

atundeola2020. Why are u doing this, ur post is that of Wicked heart. Do u know that Mr Moses u mentioned went to study nd from their he got another offer if it is slavery mr. Moses will not stay for like 5 years consider that. Also, mr. Adebowale that left he left because he doesnt have passion for teaching nd he did not study education he told the principal and the principal allow him to go for the job. Moreso, Mrs Oseha that left she left because of her condition and i want to tell u categorically that u dont know much and u go about blackmailing the school. For the fact that u complain even if u work there before it means u are a lazy person that does not want to work. A lazy person that want to be copying past lesson notes, questions etc and a person that dont want to be creative. Before u discourage others check ur self. And my people in the house do not listen to that post. Wuraville is having standard.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by jhydebaba(m): 9:35am On Oct 14, 2013
U guys should not mention names of other people on a social forum, imagine shocked with the salaries they collect, Haba! Be fair now.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by nonesense: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2013
newazuka:

atundeola2020. Why are u doing this, ur post is that of Wicked heart. Do u know that Mr Moses u mentioned went to study nd from their he got another offer if it is slavery mr. Moses will not stay for like 5 years consider that. Also, mr. Adebowale that left he left because he doesnt have passion for teaching nd he did not study education he told the principal and the principal allow him to go for the job. Moreso, Mrs Oseha that left she left because of her condition and i want to tell u categorically that u dont know much and u go about blackmailing the school. For the fact that u complain even if u work there before it means u are a lazy person that does not want to work. A lazy person that want to be copying past lesson notes, questions etc and a person that dont want to be creative. Before u discourage others check ur self. And my people in the house do not listen to that post. Wuraville is having standard.
We don hear Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊, but is it true the salary is 30k?
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Pls Golden Dr. Retract the message, the above school as serve as point of entry into the labour market for many.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
newazuka: Pls Golden Dr. Retract the message, the above school as serve as point of entry into the labour market for many.
school that is not innovative. They are not flexible. No question bank.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2013
Golden Dr.:

Pls, stop this thing you are doing, is not fair. Whatever u have against the school, this place is not an appropriate place to vent your anger.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 16, 2013
newazuka: Pls Golden Dr. Retract the message, the above school as serve as point of entry into the labour market for many.
you are a graduate teacher and you are still there, probably you have soft landed properly. Keep it up.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by busayo2020: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2013
@ Golden dr- i fink datz enough...not lyk d skul is forcing any 1 to come work wiv dem..d guy jst posted ds to help job seekers who myt b interested..d 30k salary u called slavery could mean somtin to somone...n pls try save d skls reputatn n dose names u av bn mentioning, ds is a social media..
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by jhydebaba(m): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2013
Golden Dr.:
It is now evident that you are a lazy, copy and paste teacher. The school did not give u previous lesson note and question bank so that u can do your copy and paste there abi That's why u're shouting up and down like sallah ram tongue abeg! Many school dey pay less than 30k with stiffer conditions joor.

It's not that I support these school management but it's our economy that has put us in such a mess.

NB: u too can start a school and run it appropriately, stop being an employee. Think big dear, start from somewhere: a room, a shop, a kiosk etc.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by faithuak(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2013
I need a gov teaching job jare,that's the best!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by newazuka: 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
faithuak: I need a gov teaching job jare,that's the best!

You are highly welcomed, see u on thursday
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
I don't really buy the idea of anyone pouring out his/her frustration on a social forum...however, if you have issues I believe the best thing to do is confront whoever it is you have issues with instead of loose-guarding behind a social forum. Am not supporting anyone here, but come to think of it, I know of SCHOOLS in Lagos that pay 15k and teachers there teach two to three subjects each(infact I personally know of a Principal at Alakuko before Ijaiye in Lagos whose salary is fourteen thousand Naira [14k] and she also teaches three subjects with outrageous working conditions...and guess what? She has NCE as well as B. ED)...As regards what Golden Dr. said about the proprietress' hot temper(real or perceived), wait until you see the proprietress of a private school in Abuja(name withheld) who pours hot water on her teachers and dares anyone who has spare time for trouble...At Golden Dr., looks like you or someone close to you got bursted by the Principal of that school(judging from the way you sound)...Well it's a free world but even at that, we need to watch how we slander people because "what you do in black hair, you will eat in white hair" and one more thing..."the bush in which you hide has eyes"...therefore watch your back!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by atundeola2020: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2013
broadminded: I don't really buy the idea of a congenital slowpoke pouring out his/her frustration on a social forum...however, if you have issues I believe the best thing to do is confront whoever it is you have issues with instead of loose-guarding behind a social forum. Am not supporting anyone here, but come to think of it, I know of SCHOOLS in Lagos that pay 15k and teachers there teach two to three subjects each(infact I personally know of a Principal at Alakuko before Ijaiye in Lagos whose salary is fourteen thousand Naira [14k] and she also teaches three subjects with outrageous working conditions...and guess what? She has NCE as well as B. ED)...As regards what Golden Dr. said about the proprietress' hot temper(real or perceived), wait until you see the proprietress of a private school in Abuja(name withheld) who pours hot water on her teachers and dares anyone who has spare time for trouble...At Golden Dr., looks like you or someone close to you got bursted by the Principal of that school(judging from the way you sound)...Well it's a free world but even at that, we need to watch how we slander people because "what you do in black hair, you will eat in white hair" and one more thing..."the bush in which you hide has eyes"...therefore watch your back!
Wise one. Thanks for telling Golden DR the truth. I believe the more u walk around the more u see many things. I work in a school some yrs back do u know my pay then below 10k that is not the issue now it is the economy of our country. So Golden Dr pls Close all ur message or u retract it to prevent people from commenting. I belive this forum is to guide and not to pour out our anger. Pls retract ur message.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
I hereby retract my statements on the aforementioned school.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2013
God first, God bless!
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by atundeola2020: 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2013
Golden Dr.:
I hereby retract my statements on the aforementioned school.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by atundeola2020: 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2013
@ Golden Dr. thanks so much for retracting ur comment. God will bless u. Thanks
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by ajebuter(f): 12:06am On Nov 30, 2014
newazuka:

Whoever wrote this about wuraville college is biased and aggreieved. I worked there between 2008 to 2009 and earned even less than 30k and it wasn't as bad.
One thing about the college is that they accept u even without experience and u could start a teaching career there.
The principal will only yell at u if you are lazy or don't meet deadline and write lesson note or submit exam questions as at when due.
Whatever they pay you, they pay promptly without owing and maximum is 2nd day of every month.
As for the proprietress of the school, she is the most tolerant and most stress-less person I know. U won't even know of her existence becs the principal virtually runs the school without interruption by mama.
They will not give u extra but they don't owe salaries even in august when some schools don't pay.in fact working there is a comfort zone for so many old staff bcs it was not hard as long as u do the needful.
I'm still praying for the principal, vp and staff I worked with there because they gave me solid foundation and experience to work now in international school in high brow location in Lagos.
Re: Urgent Vacancies For Teachers by ajebuter(f): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2014
atundeola2020:

Wise one. Thanks for telling Golden DR the truth. I believe the more u walk around the more u see many things. I work in a school some yrs back do u know my pay then below 10k that is not the issue now it is the economy of our country. So Golden Dr pls Close all ur message or u retract it to prevent people from commenting. I belive this forum is to guide and not to pour out our anger. Pls retract ur message.

No one can discredit wuraville college as far as I know.
The principal Mr Dada is not bad at all bcs he will yell at u or pick on u if u don't do the nEedful. I worked under him and I never received a single reprimind but rather commendation.
I learned a lot about education under his guidance and tutelage alongside the vps Mrs olonade, Mr olayemi , Mrs Ohio and others.
Onne thing I love about the school is their prompt payment of salaries without owing at all no matter the situation of the proprietress
The student of course are the most respectful and well trained I know bcs of the fear of their principa who doesn't joke with discipline and generous with his cane.
Haba! U know how many schools will offer u good money and yet owe salaries?
Abeg call a spade a spade and pls all schools have their policies and problems and wuraville may not be the best but its good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

nothing / Exxon Mobil Skill Test / Nigeria Police Force Finally Start Recruit For Ict Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.