Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Lasu Students Protest @unilag Paralysed My Plan...#angry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu Students Protest @unilag Paralysed My Plan...#angry (468 Views)

LASU Students Celebrate Old School Day / LASU Students Get Excess Fee Refund / Fees Reduction: LASU Students Throw A Party (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lasu Students Protest @unilag Paralysed My Plan...#angry by georjay(m): 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
yesterday morning i got an info from security men that they are gonna barricade unilag main gate to control a planned protest, within 10 minutes i saw the presence of heavily armed policemen and armor tanks...well whaz my concern anybody that want to protest should go on who send dem...not long after drafting policemen to the main gate and the 2nd gate at iwaya....they now switched off the light in order to frustrate students still present in all residential halls...twas so pathetic and frustrating because i could not cook, i had to buy ready made food and snacks when hunger almost send me to orun apan pan dodo (heaven by force)...meanwhile i was saving my last card for transport to my house the following day...in a nutshell that yestady monday...i spent my money on buying food when i have the food stuffs but no light...so i was left with 320naira just that amount will take me home only if i take LAGBUS...it comes around every day around 4...hummm so i slept that with the hope of going home via LAGBUS...meanwhile that monday the protestants dint show up...so the police men went to their various stations in tha evening only to wake up this morning to the news that some students are protesting at unilag gate...the already stand by policemen closed the gates preventing them from entering the school premises thereby vehicular movement was stopped because no vehicle can come in and no vehicle can go out...those students where sha protesting only to discover that most of them are LASU students they were protesting about the high increment in their school fees..like seriously is unilag fashola office or what..then their leader a member of NANS kind of said ehn they are in unilag to protest the non activation of student union, that unilag is the only school without student union...i was pissed...whaz their business gahn...later sha unilag students changed it or them and started singing for them to GO AWAY...all this while every where was tensed up...meanwhile what am i trying to bring out...by this protestants action LAGBUS was alerted not to come ...there by aborting my plan to go home...AND I CAN AFFORD GOING THROUGH OTHER COMMERCIAL BUSES COS ITS TWICE THE MONEY WITH ME

in a nutshell now am stranded in school i cant go home...am hungry and angry ..nothing to eat...am angry gahn

CANT THEY GO PROTEST AT FASHOLA OFFICE NI...WHAZ THEIR P SEF...I WILL CHANGE IT FOR THEM IF THEY COME TOMAO O

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University Of Science & Technology, Rsust 2013/2014 2nd Choice Pume / A Pry School Pupil Going Home With Bear Foot, whose fault? / Any Scholarship Available For Newly Admitted Students???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.