Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Carbondioxide Or Carbonmonoxide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Carbondioxide Or Carbonmonoxide (695 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Carbondioxide Or Carbonmonoxide by samlexxy: 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
Please everyone..lately I have being confused..some books It says carbondioxide is toxic to the air and it destroys ozone layer while in some books it says carbonmonoxide is the toxic gas and it destroys ozone layer
Re: Carbondioxide Or Carbonmonoxide by Appliedmaths(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
Carry out a research yourself on these two elements, that how you learn. Find out the properties of these two elements, compare and contrast I'm sure after doing this you'll be able to tell your self the real answer that's how you learn.

Google your way through my guy.
Re: Carbondioxide Or Carbonmonoxide by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Carbondioxide is same as carbon(iv)oxide CO2, while carbonmonoxide is same as carbon(ii)oxide CO. They are different and not the same,the later is the poisonous one, but they both deplete the ozone layer.

(1) (Reply)

PTDF 2014/2015 / ASUU Terminologies And Their Meanings / Absu To Resume On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.