Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures (34007 Views)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Pasuma's Daughter's Birthday Party (Pictures) / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by pri3stess(f): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
HBD to him. Cossy sha. undecided
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
write2obi:
That's Cossy Orjiako, carrying her expired milk around.

You crazy cheesy grin...
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by thando(f): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
This man is not 31 yrs old,
no sir hes not!
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by iphedahyor(m): 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
nerodenero: You must be one to have recognized the sign wink
it's clear 4 evry1 2 see
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by malege77: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
His name is Micheal Nkembuchi Ezuruonye...We got into boarding school together,Federal Government College Wukari,Gongola State in 1985..We were in the same class for three years before his dad transferred him to a Lagos school.I am 41 and Nkembuchi was not the youngest person in our class..It was one Tope who got into form 1 at the age of 9 so I know for a fact that Mike Nkembuchi Ezuruonye is not 31.Might have been a typo....

2 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Lolitua(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
malege77: His name is Micheal Nkembuchi Ezuruonye...We got into boarding school together,Federal Government College Wukari,Gongola State in 1985..We were in the same class for three years before his dad transferred him to a Lagos school.I am 41 and Nkembuchi was not the youngest person in our class..It was one Tope who got into form 1 at the age of 9 so I know for a fact that Mike Nkembuchi Ezuruonye is not 31.Might have been a typo....
go kiss transformer na.....u won kill yasef bkuz of person age...#shioorrrrrr
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by mamagee3(f): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Happy Belated Birthday, Mike Ezuruonye!!!

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
malege77: His name is Micheal Nkembuchi Ezuruonye...We got into boarding school together,Federal Government College Wukari,Gongola State in 1985..We were in the same class for three years before his dad transferred him to a Lagos school.I am 41 and Nkembuchi was not the youngest person in our class..It was one Tope who got into form 1 at the age of 9 so I know for a fact that Mike Nkembuchi Ezuruonye is not 31.Might have been a typo....

That makes sense!!!

If he's 31 years old, how come he was already in secondary school in 1985?

It's either he's a big liar or he doesn't know his age which is pretty stuupid.

I don't get why Nigerians have formed the habit of falsifying their age for no reason, it's not like they are footballers undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by isaiahethan: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Syfy: 31?

Nope 51
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by aitoehigie: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
Syfy: 31?
I swear, only God could have revealed this hard thing to you. Only God.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
My he he he he be he he he!

Mike Ezeruonye is not my mate naw cheesy grin

C'mon bro grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Shalome(m): 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
Biko kwanu,what is the website of yellow fever? I dey find work,I wan upload ma pic for dia portal
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Ninilowo(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
cossy de cossy...how market nah grin
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by albacete(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
Shalomé: Biko kwanu,what is the website of yellow fever? I dey find work,I wan upload ma pic for dia portal

LOL @ d bolded
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Expensiveman: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
So you are 31 small boy when u see dont puff because am ur senoir u heard
HBD boy
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Dannylux: 5:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
It's supposed to be Mike being discussed, unfortunately, the old woman has something quite discussable on display. lol
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by gigos: 6:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dat her breast is invitation,to point of no return,she is not a role model to our younger ones.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
mama-gee:

That makes sense!!!

If he's 31 years old, how come he was already in secondary school in 1985?

It's either he's a big liar or he doesn't know his age which is pretty stuupid.

I don't get why Nigerians have formed the habit of falsifying their age for no reason, it's not like they are footballers undecided
it's not only a Nigerian thing, many actors, actresses and musicians do it in Hollywood too.
for example, Nicki ninja said she was 25 until paparazzi shows the world her real age to be 31
same with Eminem
they like to stay younger to stay relevant
this ezeru guy can't be less down 41

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by extension: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Signs of endtime.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Forwetinnah: 8:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
9jadelta: it's not only a Nigerian thing, many actors, actresses and musicians do it in Hollywood too.
for example, Nicki ninja said she was 25 until paparazzi shows the world her real age to be 31
same with Eminem
they like to stay younger to stay relevant
this ezeru guy can't be less down 41

Thanks my brother..everything, Nigeria.. Nigeria, don't you guys ever get tired of rubbishing your country? This age thing is everywhere especially with celebrities, same thing with the likes of JayZ. Beyonce and even the dead MJ
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by gloryglossy: 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice party......but dis cossy of a gal,she dnt rilli hv courtsey
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by gloryglossy: 8:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
nice party.but dis cossy of a gal,she dnt rilli hv courtsey
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by 3ace(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Why is Osita looking almost as tall as flavour? Is he dancing on a stool or are they both sitting down?
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by baby124: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Rolly83: Mike can't be 31 dats what i knw.Our first son n him went to secondary school togerther!!My brother is now 37 yrs!

Dies laughing at 41yrs old. So a whole 10years he scraped off his age. Na wa o! Make this people fear God with these corrosive lies. They forget that people who know them dey. Actors may soon have to be doing facial plastic surgery to lie. Because eh!? See life story

1 Like

Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by 3ace(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Those who don't believe this dude's age should also know that some people look older than their age while others look younger than their age. Teju babyface and farouk lawan are good examples. Compare Lawan who is 51 years and Saka who just clocked 50 recently.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by kadman(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
#1-stunner:
C as frank papas dey swallow saliva because of cossy b.o.o.bs grin

Ha Ha.. if you know Frank Papas means you went to Unilag and you were a bubbler !
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Ronkkylala(f): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
kul pix
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
My dream is to suck one of those Pawpaws when I grow up.

Please don't tell my Mummy.
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
madridsta007:

Trust me he is 31... I know the Ezuronye's family.

Disputing someone's age shouldn't be done because it is the social trend to do so- which I feel is what drives many people.

What is difficult in being 31 and at the top of your career? #ShallowMinds
Abeg park well make I see yuzedo mansion. 31 ko 11 ni! You no know the Nnaji family also?
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Cossy's boobs made front page. Mot Mike's birthday
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Cossy's boobs made front page. Not Mike's birthday
Re: Mike Ezuronye's 31'st Birthday Party Pictures by Glocee(f): 4:32am On Sep 26, 2013
obadiah777: that nigga ezuronye is using football age so he can get nollywood roles. i know that nigga. he and my dad were class-mates. he is my fathers age mate. he is 59 years old

Nna,pls wake up from ur slumber. The Mike that's ur dad's age mate is not this one . He is not up to 40 let alone 50s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Uche Ogbodo Rocks Her Baby Bump In New Photos / Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.