Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,397 members, 7,846,664 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (132945 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2013
Dreament: Am happy @last, my hod just informed me that they hv decided to apruv our results. This is great news 4 me. Tanx to the senate for their concerned. Dancing skelewu with a big bottle of 17:59. ASUU if una like make una no call off. Useless set of people

Congrat........which school?

Tunapa goodevening........Asap Hoohaayou campus ow far now wetin u hear?

Goodevening house!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
David Hume:

Congrat........which school?

Tunapa goodevening........Asap Hoohaayou campus ow far now wetin u hear?

Goodevening house!

I think Oau people are doing something in our(students) interest so that Batch A wouldn't elude us but am not sure whether all the remaining students can make it..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2013
angeltolly: Obinoral an funpeter aw did ICH get their result approved during strike and you couldn't. Did they have a longer leg. Oya u too press botton ooooo.
my sister naso we hear and we don beg our hod say make hin help us talk to oga at the top but nw story oooooo. Infact the mob form still dey where i dey squat self. I knw say God go do am for us oooooo. Happy new month dear and thanks for your concern.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2013
tunapa2009:

I think Oau people are doing something in our(students) interest so that Batch A wouldn't elude us but am not sure whether all the remaining students can make it..

Hmmm............May God will be done! We all shall move 2 a greater height, a lot of surprise nd Gods gift won't elude us come d remaining of ds year nd 2014!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
David Hume:

Hmmm............May God will be done! We all shall move 2 a greater height, a lot of surprise nd Gods gift won't elude us come d remaining of ds year nd 2014!

Amen oooo!!!!!! Thanks bro!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
obinoral: my sister naso we hear and we don beg our hod say make hin help us talk to oga at the top but nw story oooooo. Infact the mob form still dey where i dey squat self. I knw say God go do am for us oooooo. Happy new month dear and thanks for your concern.
It is well oo. Happy new month
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Juwonlo00(f): 10:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
Happy new month @all
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by younghorbar: 11:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
Obafemi in da building. . . Batch A all the way. . .
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Akexstinger(m): 6:50am On Dec 02, 2013
page007:
Bro Stinger, let me serve you a reminder for breakfast this nice morning, with a cup of respect sir. Need remind u that d same NLC, TUC and even NUC have all threatend to go on strike all this while, it should be noted that this so called organisation are as corrupt as d FG, 3 days of strike? I laugh u in spanish, I'm sure u know how d struggle is in this part of the world, we simply go hungry n get tired easily. The bottom line is, Nigerians don't care. Rumours simply arises "why lecturers wan collect money for d work wey dem no do". Open ur eyes man, u as a student knows dat d strike brought nothing to ur table. In all, we have better and more dedicated hands who can manage the system, not a lecturer that will grumble to teach and expect salary at d end. Enough is Enough. Let them Go!!!

At the end, we all saw on TV that jonathan said that he wasn't the one who gave the ASUU lecturers december 4th and that it was his so called minister of education 'WIKE" who announced it... So u can see that the december 4 is even an hoax cos ur president has denied anything linking him to that idia amin's statement. So back to zero my friend. From the speech u will see ur president lacks ideas, the fact that the president was involved in 13hrs meeting with ASUU should not be the sole reason why ASUU should call off the strike, the fact that the president of the nation waded into the matter should not also be another reason for ASUU to call off the strike, the only reason that will make ASUU to call off the strike is when they reach a concensus and that means meeting ASUU demands..bye
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2013
Ebong Abas: New monthAlert!
Acct No: 01:12:2013
Depositor: GOD ALMIGHTY
Amount: Divine Favour
Available Bal: Long Life, Good Health, Joy & Prosperity. Happy New Month to u all
wishing you the same
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2013
Good morning A'14! Hope you all had a lovely night rest. Just wanna wish you all Goodluck as you start a new day in a new month. Happy mind... Happy people!
A'14 all the way!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by U235weapongrade: 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2013
I miss u guys..

I'm still basking in the euphoria of my school's opening. (UNN)

March 11th looks realistic.

God's Willing we all are gonna be dia.

ASUU/FG or not we will be dia.

People must Go camp dis BATCH A naw.who go come go camp?

Thank God most private University students na BATCH C dem dey fall under.

We all shud keep on praying.

Happy New month and a wonderful week ahead.

Cheers
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Librakid(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
happy new month y'all

i missed this house alot

gooood to be bak

A'14 all da way......................
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 2:21pm On Dec 02, 2013
Libra-kid:
happy new month y'all

i missed this house alot

gooood to be bak

A'14 all da way......................
Welcome back..... Yeah A14 all d way.....
Father suprise all of us in dis house to make MARCH 11

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
*coughs*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Good evening rummies....
Make all of una go dey pray.. May your "go and die" breakthrough never elude you ooo...looooooool..

Anything for me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello house smiley

I hope you all had a nice day today?

House let us pray against every spirit of delay, pray In Jesus Name.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Creamychi(f): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
Another wonderful new day,week,month.wow!!!Jah be praised.
Happy new mnth famz...just like 12 signify perfection...welcome 2 d mnth of perfection..
A14 all d way
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2013
Uniben pulls out too..Good evening rumiez
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by page007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2013
Akexstinger:

At the end, we all saw on TV that jonathan said that he wasn't the one who gave the ASUU lecturers december 4th and that it was his so called minister of education 'WIKE" who announced it... So u can see that the december 4 is even an hoax cos ur president has denied anything linking him to that idia amin's statement. So back to zero my friend. From the speech u will see ur president lacks ideas, the fact that the president was involved in 13hrs meeting with ASUU should not be the sole reason why ASUU should call off the strike, the fact that the president of the nation waded into the matter should not also be another reason for ASUU to call off the strike, the only reason that will make ASUU to call off the strike is when they reach a concensus and that means meeting ASUU demands..bye
Getting to understand d situation better? Twas a directive by the Chancellors council that was simply, directly and authouritatively read by the Education minister. Really, are u interested in ASUU struggle or making it with d batch A train?
Moreso, UNN, ESUT, OSU etc hav pulled out. D second question is, do u understand d struggle more than these institutions that hav pulled out?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by EXICON(m): 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
ajoskele: Uniben pulls out too..Good evening rumiez
Are you sure bro? What's the authenticity of your info? I'm also a UNIBEN graduate.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2013
tutulicious: Hello house smiley

I hope you all had a nice day today?

House let us pray against every spirit of delay, pray In Jesus Name.

PRAYINGGGGGGGGGG
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2013
Creamy_chi: Another wonderful new day,week,month.wow!!!Jah be praised.
Happy new mnth famz...just like 12 signify perfection...welcome 2 d mnth of perfection..
A14 all d way
Amen! Yea, Lets go dia!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2013
hi tunapa
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
ah funpeter, u don join? I trowe salute
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Creamychi(f): 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2013
coolutemper:
Amen! Yea, Lets go dia!

Yes o...feeling u gurl.
Hw u doing?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2013
Make I come ddey observe for house remain ooo.. CSO don go AWOL commot from gate.. Na anybody just dey enter house anyhow.. We have to do the "needful" before katakata go break..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2013
Creamy_chi:

Yes o...feeling u gurl.
Hw u doing?

Doing great dear!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tutulicious(f): 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
Hello coolutemper
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:34pm On Dec 02, 2013
coolutemper: ah funpeter, u don join? I trowe salute
Abi na person no get choice na, hw u dey na? Me gan remove head dress for you.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 12:11am On Dec 03, 2013
tutulicious: Hello coolutemper

Yea dearie, suprise u're awake til this time! Good morning!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by coolutemper(f): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2013
Funpeter: Abi na person no get choice na, hw u dey na? Me gan remove head dress for you.
I dey jawe ! abi, na so we go dey do dey pass time as we jeje await 11th. God pass ASUU

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.