Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House - NYSC (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (132992 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Ifedechidex: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Present ooo...amen
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ifede chidex: Present ooo...amen
Hello ...
Intro pls before I (as d new CSO) kick u(stranger) out of here
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Alenkakent:
Hello ...

Hmmmmm... He is the self acclaimed CSO....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by angeltolly(f): 10:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
tunapa2009: Good evening rummies.... On behalf of the board of directors of A 14, we thank you for your support and cooperation in the course of the year. Also, we want to inform you of some changes in our operations. Starting from jan 1st 2014, Mr. Ajoskele cease to be the CSO of this lovely house for negligence of duty and illegal leave of absence. To this end, we declare his position vacant and applications are highly welcome.

Also, to spice up this room, YAK is officially employed as the entertainment director for the next 1year..

We are privilege to always having you in this great family. Happy new year in advance.
......We are here for you.... Team A14...

Signed: management....

Btw... I dey feel like boss already....

Alenkakent:
Hello ...
I comment my reserve!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
angeltolly:

I comment my reserve!!!
And where is the comment?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
I laugh here ooooo.....#team100#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Otapo!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
ajoskele: Otapo!!

Otapo ju enemy lo oooo..#ActofGod#
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
*In Fela's voice* Disunited United Nations,panpanpanranran!!..Na coup una dey plan against me here abi?

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Viewing this topic: Alenkakent(m),
Ojestas(m), ajoskele(m),
tunapa2009(m), Worwor
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
tunapa2009:

Otapo ju enemy lo oooo..#ActofGod#
*In Fela's voice* You cannot dash me my property!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
ajoskele: *In Fela's voice* Disunited United Nations,panpanpanranran!!..Na coup una dey plan against me here abi?
Hmmm...
No hard feelings brov...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by tunapa2009(m): 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ajoskele.... Go line up for queue!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Alenkakent:
I guess I'm d new CSO... YAAY
Dancing alingo
you better come see me Afobaje if not nothing for you ooooooo.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
ajoskele: *In Fela's voice* Disunited United Nations,panpanpanranran!!..Na coup una dey plan against me here abi?
for where i dey lai lai

between we go employ if only you will reduce your salary by half and gv me the remain half.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Lets jst name 7 things you are grateful of in the year 2013, will start with my
1 am grateful for seeing d last day of the year thou am nt faithful
2 am grateful that my family didn't lose anybody
3 am grateful that God increase us by 5, three boys nd 2 girls
4 am grateful for divine provisions, protection,favour, mercy and grace.
5 am grateful for how he helped me in making batch A 2014
6 am grateful for the storm he help me overcome this year
7 am grateful for 2014 will be a better year than 2013.
Baba i remove hair dress for you. You too much. What are you grateful of? Share them and lets put the devil too shame.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 4:55am On Dec 31, 2013
few hours to 2014. baba God noni[color=#990000][/color]
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ajoskele(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning guys,hope you had wonderful nyts cos I did..Pls oo,I lost my wallet yestnyt which has my IDcard,ATM and other valuables. I haven't gone for my clearance and results,though I learnt one can go swear an affidavit buh am not sure how effective this would be since final year IDcards are used for clearance and also for registration and admission into any NYSC camp..What should man do?Pls help a brother!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Alenkakent(m): 7:39am On Dec 31, 2013
ajoskele: Good morning guys,hope you had wonderful nyts cos I did..Pls oo,I lost my wallet yestnyt which has my IDcard,ATM and other valuables. I haven't gone for my clearance and results,though I learnt one can go swear an affidavit buh am not sure how effective this would be since final year IDcards are used for clearance and also for registration and admission into any NYSC camp..What should man do?Pls help a brother!
Final day in 2013...
A year filled with test of faith and up and downs...
I SURVIVED...
Alhamdulilah
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by shawnflex: 9:32am On Dec 31, 2013
2013 was full of ups and downs. Thank God I made it
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by DavidHume(m): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
tunapa2009: Good evening rummies.... On behalf of the board of directors of A 14, we thank you for your support and cooperation in the course of the year. Also, we want to inform you of some changes in our operations. Starting from jan 1st 2014, Mr. Ajoskele cease to be the CSO of this lovely house for negligence of duty and illegal leave of absence. To this end, we declare his position vacant and applications are highly welcome.

Also, to spice up this room, YAK is officially employed as the entertainment director for the next 1year..

We are privilege to always having you in this great family. Happy new year in advance.
......We are here for you.... Team A14...

Signed: management....

Btw... I dey feel like boss already....

grin hahhaahah.........when did dis board of directors meet and where did dey meet! And how many directors voted 4 ds! because d last tym I wld recurr such meeting held........it was basically a get2geda we did as toward our 100page coming forth....aside d drinks and food,I can't remember such cogent decision was made grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE PEEP
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by ayoolar011(m): 10:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Morning people
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by orjifavour(f): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
compliment of the season and happi new year in advance
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by obinoral(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
ajoskele: Good morning guys,hope you had wonderful nyts cos I did..Pls oo,I lost my wallet yestnyt which has my IDcard,ATM and other valuables. I haven't gone for my clearance and results,though I learnt one can go swear an affidavit buh am not sure how effective this would be since final year IDcards are used for clearance and also for registration and admission into any NYSC camp..What should man do?Pls help a brother!
just go to your your school an lodge a complain. No more sorrows next year. Happy new year advance.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
cent tell me you school id card cnt be duplicated abi dem dey scan am ni? You can used ur fellow's own and do another one or better go to your school and complain.
Note the former is just an advice with a lot of risk only strong man cn do it.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
shawnflex: 2013 was full of ups and downs. Thank God I made it
Me too shawn.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
David Hume:

grin hahhaahah.........when did dis board of directors meet and where did dey meet! And how many directors voted 4 ds! because d last tym I wld recurr such meeting held........it was basically a get2geda we did as toward our 100page coming forth....aside d drinks and food,I can't remember such cogent decision was made grin

HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE PEEP
When u go dey absent for board meeting nko, which oga u be self?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hi guys!!! I'm wishing you all a prosperous new year ahead. The year 2013 may not have gone so well as we expected... But we are grateful to God and rest assured that 2014 will launch us into greatness. All the time we seem to have lost will be recovered. In the year 2014, our expectations shall not be cut short...

Happy new year in advance kiss kiss kiss

We are unstoppable!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Dreament(m): 2:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
kofsy: Hi guys!!! I'm wishing you all a prosperous new year ahead. The year 2013 may not have gone so well as we expected... But we are grateful to God and rest assured that 2014 will launch us into greatness. All the time we seem to have lost will be recovered. In the year 2014, our expectations shall not be cut short...

Happy new year in advance kiss kiss kiss

We are unstoppable!!!
amen. May GOD bless every member of A14. Am coming 2 ur house to take my own share of the chicken and rice. Oya whats the location
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Funpeter: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dreament: amen. May GOD bless every member of A14. Am coming 2 ur house to take my own share of the chicken and rice. Oya whats the location
where are you coming from first?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by jerikoyan(m): 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
In another news OAU ife just finish the last senate meeting of the year today, more results approved.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House by Dan1el: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
sorry brother. Go 2 ur department and collect letter of identification, with ur passport on it duely stamped. Or u go 2 ur sch's auditorium 2 demand for a new one.
Introduction i rep uniben. Team 2014A. Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (121) (Reply)

NYSC Library / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.