Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 (766 Views)

Shocker!!!!.wale Caught In D Act....wit A Lagos Gurl / I Nid A Girl Dat Will Fill The Space Of My Fake Lover Gurl / I Saw One Gurl On This Forum That: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by princeyomi(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hi Guys watz Good, ma name is Prince Oriyomi and i am from ondo state i finish from Kings college Lagos state and right now i am a fresh student of lead city university at ibadan what are your strongest personality characteristics? Some of my strongest characteristics are my caring heart, my loyalty to friends and family, my warmth, also my strength and ability to be flexible. I'm very dependable, eager to help out, have a positive outlook on life. I'm very accepting of others, and just try to help out or be there for others as they need me. There are so many more facets to my personality, but hopefully, you gives you a taste of who I am,What are your values and your goals? My values are based on my faith in God and Christ. I have a very strong belief in God and worship him my own way. I don't condemn anyone else in their beliefs, I just believe that the Bible is our instruction guide, and I look to it for strength, comfort, and instruction. I try to be an upstanding man and a good friend to others. To me, Relationships with love are what life is all about. I have a strong work ethic, have a good career . I work with all kinds and levels of people. I search careful and responsible woman who enjoy a life together with me . Is this person you? I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more. Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest ys and sorrows. Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion., am looking for someone to love as well, Capture my heart.Someone kind and affectionate, fun and optimistic, motivated and active. A real person, who likes themself and is comfortable with who they are, even if not where they are. Someone who can keep up with me, challenge me and inspire me. And who isintelligent, has ideas, may be creative and has needs and/or expectations to be fullfilled.I'm looking for my soulmate to share lifes dreams with, someone who still believes in romance,fun,and is a true gentle man at heart.But i find it difficult to get someone that will be able to capture my heart,win my heart.

Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by DualCore1: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2008
Age 15? Dude let me see ur ass near ma 15 year old niece, by d time i'm done witcha, u'l come back here and re-write ur luv gospel in spanish.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by princeyomi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2008
hi watz up pal, so u have a niece who is 15? i am 18 yrs just looking to make friends and see what it,s leads to can i be ur friend and also can i be a friend to ur niece?

Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by DualCore1: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
Na dude no fella is going near tht beauty now, no way. But if u were in port harcourt i could hook u up wit one or two 18YOs. Guy age 15 na child abuse jo.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by princeyomi(m): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
heya pal, there will be no kwams as i promise before God and man to be honest with her, will start as a friend and see what this leads to in future, are u on yahoo or msn?
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by DualCore1: 7:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
R we still talking abt my niece? Her case is a done deal, answer concretely remains No. Wish u were in ph sha, we cld work out oda things.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
You want a 15-year-old girl? shocked shocked

What on earth for? undecided
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by DualCore1: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
Sex education.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
child abuse
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by NubianQ(f): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
sicko angry
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
What a scary man. What's with the red candle and and blood in the glass? Sorry, it doesn't look romantic but demonic.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Mesmerize(f): 11:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
Thank God am 21-69! grin grin

@post
15? Thank your lucky stars my sis is not yet 15, I would have showered you with the real attention you need. . ashewo oniranu! angry
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by MethodMan3(m): 11:06am On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

Thank God am 21-69! grin grin

@post
15? Thank your lucky stars my sis is not yet 15, I would have showered you with the real attention you need. . ashewo oniranu! angry

awon omode nowadays sef?

when did d idiot grow pubic hair, wey he don dey tout himself?

dey find small pikin wey im go defile?! craze man

kekere ni isekuse ti m ba won!(they started doing despicable things at a young age)
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Uby40(m): 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2008
@ poster,
why not go go girl of 11-13, u'd be amazed.

1st class Mumu like u
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by smooooooth: 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2008
hey foetus, i think its time you strat understanding your self first and the whole human chemistry than chasing after girls , just start by fucking your palm at least for the next 3 years till you are of age then you can hook up with an 18yr old then,
till then, scram and cut you hair abeg.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by blkmum700: 3:55am On Jun 27, 2008
@POSTER
my guy no vex abeg,people here are not nice at all.you can see the way they are all attacking you.but come to think of it ,what happen to all the girls in your school,i know they are lot of cute girls in your school,who are in the same age bracket that you are looking for.go for them guy
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Creamish(f): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2008
Im faithful,loyal and honest "culled from Naija pledge"

I'm 15 goin on 16. . . do i qualify? Ive got ma referees Mukina2, IIce and Ikamefa. . .they can vouch for me. grin

also, for further enquiries, contact Ajadrage, Dr Kit, JennaKay, Beauteous and my [size=4pt]husband[/size] Siena cheesy cheesy

U'l never regret it. . .but therez a clause here . . Ive never seen money in my life but ma friendz told me its a very good thing and plenty of it is a gurlz best friend. . i wont mind recharge card of N30,000 . . [size=4pt]pls open thread for me![/size] cool
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by CARUSO(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2008
still seeking u retard?

make i swear for u small!

u shall continue to seek till u cant see no more!

now say amen?!
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by DualCore1: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2008
Creamish, what number will the recharge be sent to?
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by nana(f): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2008
Chai,see the hat!
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by phattgirl: 3:04pm On Jun 27, 2008
nana:

Chai,see the hat!

abi o! grin Lmao
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by naijadiva2(f): 4:25am On Jun 28, 2008
wow, people these must be desperate.
Re: Seeking Honest Gurl Btw 15-20 by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 11, 2010
*cries with laughter*

(1) (Reply)

Just The Way You Are!: / Dating And Meet-up Zone (a Place To Hook Up With Fellow Naijalovers) / Cool Lady Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.