Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha (8686 Views)

A Girl Died In Ilesha Prison / RLG Free BRT Bus Ride To Lagosians Throughout The Month Of April / About 20 Armed Robbers Robbed 2 Banks In Ilesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by meccuno: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
geeez: I won't be surprised if Osun State becomes the second biggest economy in Nigeria in less than 3yrs. Already for last year, it had one if the highest GDPs in the country

Well done Aregbe
funny people......the same people congratulating osun state for partnering with a phone company are the same people who ridicule people from the east who are into car production...claiming that they won't be caught dead in an "igbo" car.....it is very evident that the hypocrisy and tribalism on this forum knows no bound......how would partnering with a phone company make them the biggest economy? Please let's try and stop this foolish attitude of "we" against "them" what ever we do,even if its making sponge is better than those that make calculators because its not from the south west......enough said.....

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Its da ogbeni opoimo Rauf at work here,making do with the lil available and not sitting idly,farting,croaking,grunting seeking to put on da same pants with da cnc while hoppin about n around in some pls wash-me-babariga flying one bloody agreement LEAFlet...wish those idle govs would see this n wake up....meanwhile picture the number of nigerians that wud be engaged when we have our own vessels shipping the various products derivable frm crude oil and as well as having full time running refineries around! A lot abound in this country
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by adebayonle(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
Scun: But this news has been going around since the beginning of this year even on Nairaland. They said it wil be completed by May, we are in September and they are still talking like they are just about to start. People should learn to celebrate more action and less talk
hmmm bad belle people

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by madamoringo(f): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
meccuno: funny people......the same people congratulating osun state for partnering with a phone company are the same people who ridicule people from the east who are into car production...claiming that they won't be caught dead in an "igbo" car.....it is very evident that the hypocrisy and tribalism on this forum knows no bound......how would partnering with a phone company make them the biggest economy? Please let's try and stop this foolish attitude of "we" against "them" what ever we do,even if its making sponge is better than those that make calculators because its not from the south west......enough said.....

You people are so full of envy and bitterness! Ain't Apple and Google (makers of phones) some of the biggest companies on the planet with cash reserves greater than those of some entire countries? I hope you know that the IGR of Osun State is far outstripping that of Anambra, the best ibo state in Nigeria? How has the ibo car improved the economy of your states? It is okay when you assemble cars but cry when others do something else and better and it is not by force to buy cars from your ibo car company. Did you or your parents buy the car from there? I hope you know we have automobile companies in the SW too only we don't make noise about it? No I am not even talking of the ones in Lagos, I am taking of Ibadan, Oyo State go and Google it! When Taiwan started by making substandard products you didn't cry then, but when another company in SW Nigeria starts out from first being able to assemble them, market, get traction and then begin to manufacture just like Taiwan does today, you lots will be lining up and begging for jobs! Small time you will cry marginalization! Na wah for you people sef!

3 Likes

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by logica(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
meccuno: funny people......the same people congratulating osun state for partnering with a phone company are the same people who ridicule people from the east who are into car production...claiming that they won't be caught dead in an "igbo" car.....it is very evident that the hypocrisy and tribalism on this forum knows no bound......how would partnering with a phone company make them the biggest economy? Please let's try and stop this foolish attitude of "we" against "them" what ever we do,even if its making sponge is better than those that make calculators because its not from the south west......enough said.....
I am sure even a Primary School child can see the difference between a locally made car and locally made cellphone and can tell which the locals are more likely to buy. Except maybe you drive around in your phone at 70 miles/hour and it is equipped with airbags.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by importexpert(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Opeyemibayonle(m): 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Great integrity state ... I saw our dearest Aregbesola in Gambia last week on special assignments . Keep it up. Osun o ni baje o ..!
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
logica: I am sure even a Primary School child can see the difference between a locally made car and locally made cellphone and can tell which the locals are more likely to buy. Except maybe you drive around in your phone at 70 miles/hour and it is equipped with airbags.

LMAO grin
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by leofab(f): 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
madam_oringo:

You people are so full of envy and bitterness! Ain't Apple and Google (makers of phones) some of the biggest companies on the planet with cash reserves greater than those of some entire countries? I hope you know that the IGR of Osun State is far outstripping that of Anambra, the best ibo state in Nigeria? How has the ibo car improved the economy of your states? It is okay when you assemble cars but cry when others do something else and better and it is not by force to buy cars from your ibo car company. Did you or your parents buy the car from there? I hope you know we have automobile companies in the SW too only we don't make noise about it? No I am not even talking of the ones in Lagos, I am taking of Ibadan, Oyo State go and Google it! When Taiwan started by making substandard products you didn't cry then, but when another company in SW Nigeria starts out from first being able to assemble them, market, get traction and then begin to manufacture just like Taiwan does today, you lots will be lining up and begging for jobs! Small time you will cry marginalization! Na wah for you people sef!

lets stop being tribalistic, the same development these yorubas are clamouring for is already in the South East. The same Innoson who owns that powerful car plant at nnewi, owns a mobile telephone plant in the Emene industrial area of Enugu. He couldn't market his product here due to the bias and tribalist nature of the Nigerian society. Its being exported to other African countries Google it if you want. Innoson mobiles. The shuttles being produced there is being used all over Enugu metropole and is same with the lagbus i see here in Lagos, if not better. Lets embrace ourselves and stop hating

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by leofab(f): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
madam_oringo:

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by agbameta: 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ogbeni Aregbe is laser focused on IT for real.

Osun is steady on the move....

SW o ni baje o...
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by delvinmaya(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
mediocre thinking from nigerians. smh
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by agbameta: 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
I look u; and down the thread and as usual, our ibo don go mad with their usual envy. It never fails and it's the same ol' tired song.

Lagos build and commission this and that/We get inosun

Ogun award and commission this and that/We get inosu

Oyo award and commission this and that/We get inosun

Osun and Ekiti award and commission this and that/We get inosun, we get inosun we get inosu we get inosun

inosun is ok, but it's not the start and end of development especialy a com that's not even popularly known in and around it's primary location and also not popularly patronized by your own state governments and federal government and the man is still crying about this all over the place. You loudmouths don't even drive any of their products so what's all th noise about?

This one little unrecognized comp shouldn't be the only egg in your basked to brag with today, tomorrow, next year and next decade. You need more than one little and unknow com to push you forward.

What else do you have?

How much is inosun pumping into your economy cos we know Anambra is not making more than meager N450 million in IGR so this inosun noise is pretty much a wash in economic terms.

Even in terms of emplyment, how many folks do they have working there? We saw the video and I didn't see anywhere close to 10-15 workers.

What are your governors doind like Aregbe to constantly bring in investments and job? Nothing?

They spend all their time running useless village errands for Aso Rock...

Abeg find simething better to grag with, inosun ain't gonna cut it, not now at least ...

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by geeez: 7:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
$£yi:

Mind backing that up with fact and a reliable source.

I'm interested.

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by mayorall(m): 8:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tolexander: don't worry bro, all na turn by turn. Likewise my village. When it is done, i shall invite to to ada nikon golf to celebrate!

i do see him live on newspaper anyway.

Meeting people from my local government on nairaland. Boripe adara o.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Archynews(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Its a good start. Aregbe, ride on
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Nmeri17: 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lol. It will just be like innosin motors. No matter the quality, nobody will buy cos they know its locally made
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by AlimiYetunde(f): 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
I rep ma state. Osun a dara oooo winkI rep ma state. Osun a dara oooo

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2013
Nmeri17: Lol. It will just be like innosin motors. No matter the quality, nobody will buy cos they know its locally made
Ankara is locally made, we yorubas dey buy our ankara(not okrika) and we dey flex our owambe so tey we dey use d slang (KOWO ANKARA KOJE semo), we YORUBAS are da only tribe in NIGERIA dat eat dia traditional food (AMALA) in any public occassion. oda TRIBES eat rice... glo is own by our son ADENUGA and we use glo more in south west... am sure my yoruba ppl will disapoint u by buying dat RLG product provided dia product is averagely standard atleast... we yorubas value anyting from us.. my guy

4 Likes

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by NeuroBoss(m): 1:39am On Sep 26, 2013
Thanks Aregbe for remembering our town. To whoever that wrote this, my beautiful town is written ILESA and not ILESHA. It annoys me to see it written this way!

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by bashydemy(m): 7:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice one Aregbe
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by bashydemy(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2013
NeuroBoss: Thanks Aregbe for remembering our town. To whoever that wrote this, my beautiful town is written ILESA and not ILESHA. It annoys me to see it written this way!
Well why wont he remember his home town, Aregbe is also from Ilesa. and mind you its suppose to be written like Ulesa according to the dialect lol.

1 Like

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by ozor333(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2013
When GMT Technology already In Enugu waiting for licence.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by sEyi6: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2013
ozor333: When GMT Technology already In Enugu waiting for licence.

What's the correlation?
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Tolexander: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2013
mayorall:

Meeting people from my local government on nairaland. Boripe adara o.
mine is boluwaduro lg.
We are still the same.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by leofab(f): 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
IVM AKA Innoson Motors don't produce pritate cars. They only produce shuttles[BRT as it is called in lagos].
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
geeez:
I won't be surprised if Osun State becomes the second biggest economy in Nigeria in less than 3yrs. Already for last year, it had one if the highest GDPs in the country

Well done Aregbe

lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by MCMLXXVI(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
madamoringo:

You people are so full of envy and bitterness! Ain't Apple and Google (makers of phones) some of the biggest companies on the planet with cash reserves greater than those of some entire countries? [size=17pt]I hope you know that the IGR of Osun State is far outstripping that of Anambra[/size] the best ibo state in Nigeria? How has the ibo car improved the economy of your states? It is okay when you assemble cars but cry when others do something else and better and it is not by force to buy cars from your ibo car company. Did you or your parents buy the car from there? I hope you know we have automobile companies in the SW too only we don't make noise about it? No I am not even talking of the ones in Lagos, I am taking of Ibadan, Oyo State go and Google it! When Taiwan started by making substandard products you didn't cry then, but when another company in SW Nigeria starts out from first being able to assemble them, market, get traction and then begin to manufacture just like Taiwan does today, you lots will be lining up and begging for jobs! Small time you will cry marginalization! Na wah for you people sef!

Shame! The story of a people who chose to dwell on self deceit and white lies.
You have all been exposed today.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by Chubhie: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
MCMLXXVI:

Shame! The story of a people who chose to dwell on self deceit and white lies. You have all been exposed today.
You be proper alakoba.
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by sCun: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
EMPTY chest beating exposed once again
Re: Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
geeez:
I won't be surprised if Osun State becomes the second biggest economy in Nigeria in less than 3yrs. Already for last year, it had one if the highest GDPs in the country

Well done Aregbe

LWKMD!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Prince Deji Adeyanju, The Incoming PDP Deputy Publicity Secretary / This is what will happen if there is war In Nigeria / PDP Inaugurates New Ebonyi State EXCO, constitute SE Zonal Caretaker Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.