Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc (1811 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Recruiting? / Federal Inland Revenue Service / First Inland Bank Is Recruiting Apply On Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by amii(f): 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
On monday I received my appointment letter to start work with 1stinland bank plc.

I am bold to say that just as God connected me to my miracle, anyone with faith will get his/her miracle job in this season.
Just trust God, weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by maryj3: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2008
amii dear,congrats.im usin urs as a point of contact to my own miracle.
congrats dear,its worth celebrating,n istinlandbank is using so well.
abeg,no 4get to pay ur tithe to God every month!!
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by amii(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
tanx. may

I will definitely pay my tithe.

The job came as a miracle and I pray God to give u better miracle than mine.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by justlaw(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Amii,

Kindly help out with interview format of FIRSTINLAND BANK.
I have an interview with them on the 28th of June.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by fma: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2008
i'm happy for you o.Please remember to pay your tithe as adviced.God will give you rapid promotion.Take kia
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by yemai: 8:05am On Jun 27, 2008
thank BABA GOD 4 U. Surely He sees our plight and come to our rescue. I tap into ur grace for my testimony this month as well. Dont ever 4get He who has shown u this favour. All d best in all u do. smiley smiley wink
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by obijack: 8:14am On Jun 27, 2008
@homework

U just can't give up abi

U continue to look pple to play ur tricks on

I will advise u to go and advertise it in the newspapers OK

@all

This HOMEWORK GUY with his email as workonline37@yahoo.com is a fraud. Just ignore him, he will soon get tired of trying in this forum.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by sagod: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2008
To God be the glory!
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by naijajobs(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2008
Congratulationa man
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by amii(f): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2008
Go in time.
Dress well- black suit, blue shirt and a red tie.
questions like- tell us about urself
wot has ur course got 2 do with banking
have u been following the financial trends in naija
wot is ur reaction 2wards targets
what is photosyntheis
what is the formula for simple interest
what distinguishes u from others
wot will u contribute to the bank

just be composed. the questions u dont know d answers say u dont know

above all pray, believe and give thanks.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by Utchry: 4:38am On Jun 29, 2008
Congrats o. thank God for his blessings. I tap into this testimony. Just wrote their aptitude test yesterday.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by edmondo(m): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2008
congrat
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by mexymilla: 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2008
na so baba GOD dey do am 4 all him children,i wish u good luck Amii. we hope to join u soon
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by bobbyan(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
Congra Tula Tions!!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!!! Congra Tula Tions!!!!! may God Almighty locate me too as soon as posible.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by barbiedoll(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
utchry,
How r u today?
how was the test? my Brother wrote the test as well but says the time was too short for him,
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by ochallo: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2008
well congrats, i took their test on sat 28th june and i was told this morning that i wasn't successful even though the time was short i answered most of the questions , it was a great disappointment for me . congratulations anyway
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by turbine: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2008
Amii,
Really happy 4u. I wish u all the best. Keep flying!
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by maureenfx(f): 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2008
On monday I received my appointment letter to start work with 1stinland bank plc.

amii pls listen i knw dis a difficult one
but use ur first salary 2 pay 4 ur FIRST FRUIT.
and
i tel u Almighty God wil b openin doors 4 u.
congrats and let his praise be on ur lips and heart continually.
cheers
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by yrunvus: 2:09am On Jul 02, 2008
lol@ what is photosynthesis,

what does that have to do with banking
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by easycordz(m): 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2008
@ochallo

Abeg when and how did they contact u,i got a blank Sms on my fon on monday morning.dnt knw wat 2 do.
Re: God Has Located Me, I Now Have A Job With 1st Inland Bank Plc by rosquare(m): 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2008
congrats,
has any one in the house heard anything from bank PHB concerning the test
they conducted at adeyemo college, in Kaduna on the 14th of june?

(1) (Reply)

Partime And Fulltime Job Opportunity With Diamite Intrnational / Vacancy In Ikorodu / Vacancy. Job hunters needed,earn a 50k per week and be your own boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.