Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 (517 Views)

10 Valuable Things You Can Buy With N500 In Nigeria / Elephant Raju Cries After Being Rescued From 50 Years Of Suffering In Chains / Snake Saves A Drowning Fish! Wow! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 by smemud(m): 10:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Woman rescued from drowning over N500
ONITSHA—There was pandemonium, yesterday, in Awka when a middle-aged woman escaped death at Ezu River, where over 23 mystery corpses were found few months ago.
The woman, Ms. Peace Nnabuife, from Ezeoye, Nibo in Awka South Local Government of the state, had entered the river on a “spiritual journey” when she suddenly slipped and almost drowned.
Some young men, using canoe, were said to have gone to the river bank to perform some sacrifices when they saw the drowning woman and helped her.
They were leaving when her N500 fell into the river. She went for the money and got swept off by the river. Roots of trees were said to have stopped her from being taken away by the river.
She said: “I came here so that Ezu River will carry me to Nibo. We travel through rivers to our meeting place in the depth of the river, where our queen’s kingdom is.
“I came with cellophane bag and I had N500 in it. The N500 fell into the river as the water carried me.”
Asked where she was going for the meeting, she said, “we hold our meetings at Ezu Agulu and I am still in the junior category.”
Re: Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 by chifreke(f): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2013
Me and my family is covered by the Precious Blood of Jesus!.....Ignorance u are wicked!
Re: Woman Rescued From Drowning Over N500 by saheedbadmus(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2013
she just 1 kill her self shocked dis is big time ignorance o guess she is a spirit her self cos i dont think she went after the 500# but thank God she is Alive wew..going for meeting hmmm End tym tinz.. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Score Card At 53 / Ambrose Alli University Old Boys And Girls Chat Room / Photos: Popular Us Rapper, Wale, Visit His Family In Nigeria For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.