Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice (2056 Views)

How Jollof Rice Was Served In A Party (pics) / Picture Of Jollof Rice Been Cooked By A Nairalander / Best Way To Prepare A Jollof Rice: How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by esty4real: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
smileyI always love the aroma I get from some other people's jollof rice but whenever I cook mine I barely percieve such aroma and I often ask this question why is it so? shocked
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by NnamdiN: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
You're the cook. You won't perceive much. Sometimes it's even difficult to know what it tastes like after cooking. Those outside the kitchen are in a better position to know if yours has a sweet aroma or it's just porti.
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by bigbag(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Thanks for your post here, I think sometimes it is more difficult to know what it tastes like after cooking.
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by NnamdiN: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2013
The trick I use is, getting some other person to taste while cooking. I've noticed that if I occasionally taste my food before it's done, I usually have no idea what it tastes like so I avoid tasting it until I'm done cooking and ready to eat. Try it.
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by bloglover(m): 2:34am On Sep 28, 2013
The last time I cooked jollof rice it was green in color and I didnt use grass to cook it, what did I do to deserve dis punishment? undecided
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by specialguest(f): 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2013
bloglover: The last time I cooked jollof rice it was green in color and I didnt use grass to cook it, what did I do to deserve dis
punishment? undecided

Seriously? Green jollof rice shocked
Re: How To Prepare Sweet Jollof Rice by bloglover(m): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
It was not a pleasant sight to behold insyd d pot oh

(1) (Reply)

Naija Free Beginners Online Tutorial On Cake Making/de / Nigerian Restaurants In Paris / Can This Food Be Called Balanced Diet? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.