Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Men How Fashionable Are You? - Testing Centre - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Men How Fashionable Are You? - Testing Centre (605 Views)

Pretty Fashionable Collections / For Men: How To Choose The Best Men's Collar Styles For Your Face Shape / Are Guys More Fashionable Than Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men How Fashionable Are You? - Testing Centre by robedu: 11:43am On Sep 25, 2013
This fashion thing sometimes looks like it's just for the female folks and most times it feel difficult to know what goes for the male folks.

When i want to go out with my boy friend, he's always like, baby i'm i ok? does this go? and so on, once it's ok in my eyes i'll just say its ok, my boy friend depends on me because most of the time he sees that i have a very good dress sense and also i advise my sisters and any female around me on what to put on or what to combine, but little did he know that all i know is female fashion, i don't really understand this men dressing thing.

Have started searching the net for some tips but none has been quite simple and interesting like the one i just saw today, Adora Oleh brought Nigeria's Fashion Icon Emmy Collins to her show and his analysis was just amazing, i never knew my boyfriend has been on the wrong side of the dressing law until i watch - tune in and test your dressing skills lol www.twotv.net

#EmmyCollins #AdoraOleh #twotv

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply Glamourous Makeup / Mavin Crew Step Out In White Outfits For Performance At Akwa Ibom Stadium Launch / Looking For A Bridal Shop In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.