Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here (745 Views)

Do The Mods Here Work At All?! / Rate Your Mods Here / Nominate Your Mods Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Starting with me, ogbeche77. The mod controlling the nysc section banned me since febuary for nuisance, i have created various threads and even sent him a pm to unban me to no avail,
Secondly That ram sexkillz banned me from the politics section since febuary too for tribalism, i have sent him a pm and i have created various threads appealing for him to unban me to no avail,
I hope oga seun is reading this cos if am not unbanned from those two sections by monday i will commit suicide.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nice thread.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
ebamma: Starting with me, ogbeche77. The mod controlling the nysc section banned me since febuary for nuisance, i have created various threads and even sent him a pm to unban me to no avail,
Secondly That ram sexkillz banned me from the politics section since febuary too for tribalism, i have sent him a pm and i have created various threads appealing for him to unban me to no avail,
I hope oga seun is reading this cos if am not unbanned from those two sections by monday i will commit suicide.
Ok
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by homesteady(m): 4:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Nice thread.

gringrin I advised you to open a thread specially for you!! Because it seems you have many haters! cheesy
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by UjSizzle(f): 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
ebamma: Starting with me, ogbeche77. The mod controlling the nysc section banned me since febuary for nuisance, i have created various threads and even sent him a pm to unban me to no avail,
I hope oga seun is reading this cos if am not unbanned from those two sections by monday[b]i will commit suicide[/b].
hmmm ok
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
homesteady:

gringrin I advised you to open a thread specially for you!! Because it seems you have many haters! cheesy
You can do that if you wish. None of them are important so creating a thread for them will make them feel important.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Nice thread.

You dey really dey try oo oga Sexkillz, you gather mind ban me for politics section..(Chineke is involved sha)
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
eddiebruk:

You dey really dey try oo oga Sexkillz, you gather mind ban me for politics section..(Chineke is involved sha)
You commit a crime, you do the time. I no dey look face.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: You commit a crime, you do the time. I no dey look face.

for your mind you be SSS, Abeg park for one side make i see front.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
eddiebruk:

for your mind you be SSS, Abeg park for one side make i see front.
I park before you carry your wahala come dey ask me question.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: You can do that if you wish. None of them are important so creating a thread for them will make them feel important.
because u pee for Vi no mean say u be vip, this e-importance u are feeling right now will one day come to an end, remember say nairaland no be your papa property
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
ebamma: because u pee for Vi no mean say u be vip, this e-importance u are feeling right now will one day come to an end, remember say nairaland no be your papa property
When I joined Nairaland, you weren't there. I'll also leave when I decide to so channel your whining energy into something fruitful.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: When I joined Nairaland, you weren't there. I'll also leave when I decide to so channel your whining energy into something fruitful.
Thank God u said joined, which means that nairaland no be u get am, continue dey puff like puff corn, na power dey shake u, remember say any elected power has a tenure and one day your tenure will come to an end
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
ebamma: Thank God u said joined, which means that nairaland no be u get am, continue dey puff like puff corn, na power dey shake u, remember say any elected power has a tenure and one day your tenure will come to an end
When I took this position you weren't there. Your advice wasn't sought. Your opinion wasn't needed. When I decide to drop it, you won't be informed either. I knew I won't be here forever before I took up the responsibility so save your crappy sermon(or what looks like it) for someone who needs it and who cares about your opinion.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: When I took this position you weren't there. Your advice wasn't sought. Your opinion wasn't needed. When I decide to drop it, you won't be informed either. I knew I won't be here forever before I took up the responsibility so save your crappy sermon(or what looks like it) for someone who needs it and who cares about your opinion.

Why body come dey pepper you now, wey make you wan cry...? Nwo'kem take it easy oo
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 8:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: When I took this position you weren't there. Your advice wasn't sought. Your opinion wasn't needed. When I decide to drop it, you won't be informed either. I knew I won't be here forever before I took up the responsibility so save your crappy sermon(or what looks like it) for someone who needs it and who cares about your opinion.
u always wanted this position, u always wanted to be important,seun never begged u to become a mod, continue dey claim james bond online, but remember say nairaland no be your papa property
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
Cry me a river.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
sexkillz: Cry me a river.
for this your papa property abi
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Op it's funny how your post blankly contradicts your signature. Just create another moniker and move on with it.
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by ebamma(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2013
barefootbandit: Op it's funny how your post blankly contradicts your signature. Just create another moniker and move on with it.
this guy's pride dey always pain me, i wish i could catch up with him offline, i go slap sense put for him body
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 26, 2013
ebamma: this guy's pride dey always pain me, i wish i could catch up with him offline, i go slap sense put for him body

gringrin
Re: Bring Your Case Against The Mods. Here by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
ebamma: this guy's pride dey always pain me, i wish i could catch up with him offline, i go slap sense put for him body

But you can't (except you want to hire a private investigator wink grin). You shouldn't let someone like that affect you, he really isn't worth it. You just make matters worse with all this attention giving. And if it really is so annoying then reduce the amount of time you spend on nairaland and use it for more productive things, because believe me, there are much much more productive things. At the end of the day you won't regret doing that. Your life will be more meaningful, purposeful, and not centered on people losing their minds behind a screen.

(1) (Reply)

Discouraged On Celebrating Naija Independence Day / Does Age Determine Maturity? / ASUU Strike Latest: Fg Bows To ASUU, N200b Paid Into Cbn For Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.