Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All (2748 Views)

Who Has The Best Pout – Ice Prince Or His Boo? / Is Jim Iyke Planning Marriage With Nadia Buari‎? / Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Kaymisola(f): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
You see, I really don't think these two - Ghanian actress Nadia Buari and Nollywood 'bad boy' Jim Iyke - are lovers, they are just BFFs! (There's quite a difference between a boo/lover and a BFF right?).
Nadia and the love of her life, her mum
Nadia Buari's mum has always been and is still the love of her life; true there's always this unbreakable bond between mums and their kids but hey, if they (Nadia and Jim) were really an item, i think Jim deserves the 'love of my life" title not the 'bff' title. She posted the photo above where she's having fun with her mum (she captioned the photo #loveofmylife) hours ago!
On her instagram page, she has no photos of Jim Iyke, except that of her mum, hers, snapshots with friends etc...
Also, you will recall that she was recently on vacation in Johannesburg, without her supposed boo.
And then the last straw that broke the camel's back for me was today's tweet:
Jim Iyke turned 37 today and Nadia Buari threw him a shout out on twitter; there she said "We never 4get the ppl who never 4get us. D minutes we share with our bffs turn to bcome the moments we keep as the memories we hold......specially of those who specially hold us. HBD@jimiykeofficial. May this day bring countless happiness & endless joy★★☆★★HBD..HBD..HBD..HBD ..HBD@jimiykeofficial pic.twitter.com/GZ40a8tmLn" and dazall, she used the BFF title...comeon!
And to crown it all, Jim Iyke replied with "BFF, my confidante, my 3am prayer partner, my baby sis, my big sis, my fellow wache addict, my tutor in selflessness #WeAreOne" - he didn't even say anything about love, though it feels good to know that they actually pray together!
These two just love love love playing games with the media, la sigh, I rest my case!
See all tweets below:http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/09/shes-not-his-boo-nadia-buari-is-jim.html

Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Gloriagee(f): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2013
the we are one doesn't sound like just prayer partners. if not, me sef go be one with all my prayer partners shocked. I think they r just codin like my main gyel - kerry washinton n d nnamdi guy.
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by homesteady(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
No be only prayer partner, na prayer warrior! gringrin
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Lolitua(f): 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Waoooo...nadia..who do u luv?
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by badmeat(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Common guys!which of u don't know what happens when a boi and a geh r prayer warriorsgrin
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lolitua: Waoooo...nadia..who do u luv?
I love iyke

embarassed embarassed
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Ichliebedich(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmm 3am prayer patner grin
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by crystalsense(f): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Not only his prayer partner..also his prayer boo
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Lolitua(f): 11:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
nadia_SA:
I love iyke

embarassed embarassed
lolxs....rwily..buh shey u miss road?..if so,na wetin kon de fyn 4 nairaland?....abi shey u de date seun?
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Nobody: 3:50am On Sep 26, 2013
Lolitua:
lolxs....rwily..buh shey u miss road?..if so,na wetin kon de fyn 4 nairaland?....abi shey u de date seun?
grin I'm south african Ghanaian so I wana know more bout Iykes country abi tongue
Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by pomporiking: 6:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Lies

Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by mzwealth(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg,if she's once ur crush,start jubilating

Re: She's Not His Boo! Nadia Buari Is Jim Iyke's Prayer Partner After All by Lolitua(f): 9:33am On Sep 26, 2013
nadia_SA: grin I'm south african Ghanaian so I wana know more bout Iykes country abi tongue
lolz...easy easy...

(1) (Reply)

Singer Waje's Boxing Day Outfit / Nollywood Yoruba Actress"bukky Wright" Turns Grandmother / The Remains Of Clems Onyeka Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.